Ring 036

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

"I'm home," Ryong called out as soon as we stepped in the front door. 

"Welcome home,  baby Ryong. Hello, sir." Anna greeted us. I know her because I met her before.


"Hello, Anna."


"Nana Anna, do you know who he is? He is my Papa."


"I know. Your Mama told me earlier."

"My Papa is home. I'm so happy, Nana. My classmate won't tease me anymore that I don't have a Papa."


"Who said you don't have a Papa. You have lots of Papa and grandpa. Next time don't listen to them."

"I tried, Nana, but sometimes I wanted to cry, but I hold myself because I'm a big boy now." He grinned.

"They won't tease you anymore because Papa is here now." I kissed his cheek, and he giggled.

"Nana, Where's Mama?"

"She's sleeping. Come, I'll help you to bathe. After that, you can wake up your Mama to eat lunch."


"Don't worry, Anna. I'll bathe him. Just prepare his clothes to change, and do you have any idea where's my bag?"


"Oh, Maam Dara brought it to her room. I'll get it for you, sir, and bring it to Ryong's room."


"Okay, thank you, Anna."


"You are welcome, sir. I'll get it now." 

"Okay, come, my baby boy. Let's take a bath. Where's your room?"

 

"Upstairs, Papa." He grinned.

 

"Okay, let's go." He giggled when I ran up the stairs with his arms tightly wrapped around my neck. 

 

"That's my room, Papa, and this is Mama and your room." He said, pointing at the room in front of us. 

 

"Really? Let's take a peek." I grinned, and he giggled.."Shhh!!! I hush him as I slowly turn the knob and push the door open enough space to see inside. And I smiled to see Dara sleeping soundlessly on the bed.

 

"Enough peeking. We don't want to disturb Mama sleeping, right?" I whispered. Ryong nodded his head, covering his lips with his palm.  I chuckled and gently closed the door.


We went into his room and found Anna inside preparing Ryong's clothes. I set him down on his bed and took out my clothes from my bag. 

"Are you sure you don't need my help, sir?"

"I'm sure, Anna. Thank you." She nodded her head and then left the room. "Come here, baby." He crawled beside me, and I scooped him up and went inside his bathroom.


"You don't have a bathtub?"


"I have before, but Mama removes it. She's scared I'll get drowned in it. But Mama has. We can bath there." He grinned.


"Okay." I agreed. I wanted to play with my son in the water. "Tomorrow, let's have a bath at the pool." I smiled, walking back into his room.


"Papa, we can go straight to Mama's bathroom. We have a connecting door in the bathroom.


"Oh, you have." I went back into the bathroom, and he pointed to the door that I had overlooked earlier. I opened it, and I smiled, seeing a rectangular Jacuzzi in the middle of the bathroom.  I put Ryong on the floor and hung our towels on the towel racks, and helped him take off his clothes, leaving his Spongebob brief. He looks so cute on it.  I quickly stripped myself, leaving my brief, and adjusted the water to warm temperature before I scooped Ryong and I stepped inside the Jacuzzi.  It's big. It could fit four to five people inside, and the bathroom itself is enormous. 

I guess her parents are spoiling Dara to fill in the lost years. 

The water reached my neck when I sat, but it came to Ryong's Nose while standing, and I laughed when he tried to stay afloat but failed miserably and ended up holding on to my shoulder.


"Papa, it's deep." He whined.


"Come, I'll teach you how to swim. I placed one palm on his chest and the other on his legs to help him afloat on the water. 

"Okay, move your hands and kick your legs. I burst into laughter when he slapped the water repeatedly, kicking his legs like a frog, and ended up grasping his breath in the process because of the water splashing his face. 

I gathered him in my chest, still laughing hard but quickly covered my lips, holding my laughter when he glared at me, then huffed and turned his face to the side, avoiding my eyes.


I wanted to laugh again because of how adorable he was but held myself. I don't want to anger him more.


"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to laugh at you. Come on, let's do it again.


"I don't want." He huffed, sulking.


"Come on. I'll show you how." I let him sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi and then showed him the basics of swimming and smiled when I saw he was looking and listening tentatively at me while I demonstrated it to him.


"Got it?" I asked about fifteen minutes, and he nodded his head eagerly.  "Okay, come." He looks at me nervously. "Come on, baby. You can do it." I urged him. I'm sitting opposite him with my arms, ready to catch him. 

I smiled when I saw the determination in his eyes, and then he jumped. I quickly scooped him underwater, guiding him to the surface with my arms under him. 

He quickly gasped for air when he was on the water's surface, wiping his face and kicking his legs and arms following my demonstration. I sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter