Ring 019

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

Today is the day of Dara and Youngbae's wedding. My mother and Mommy Luna called me many times, as well as Youngbae, asking me to attend the wedding playing guilt trip on me but I made up a lie that today I'm needed in the construction. I know it's a lame excuse but  I don't care if they believe it or not. They can't convince me to be there to witness their marriage. I'm scared of what I'm might do if I'm there.



 

I buried myself with work hoping I will forget what the occasion was today but it doesn't work. I ended up locking my office door and crying for an hour. I know it's useless because the wedding will happen no matter how long I cried. But I just want to let out the suffocating feeling in my chest. It is so hard to accept even though we don't have any relation with each other. She wasn't even my friend but the thought of her in Youngbae's arm felt like my heart being shredded into a million pieces.



 

I'm so stupid, my heart is stupid, my mind is stupid. Every part of me is stupid to love someone who doesn't even know my feeling for her. That one night she took everything from me. She took my body, heart, and soul.  I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I couldn't stop loving her. I couldn't stop living back to that one blissful night. It keeps replaying in my mind over and over again, and that's the only way to calm my heart but after it fades for a few minutes it hurts all over again. 



 

At the end of the day, Mino invited me for a drink and I didn't decline because I  badly needed it to forget. Only alcohol can help me even for a while.



 

I went home to change and he did the same and he will pick me up around eight. I don't want to drive my car because I'm sure I'll drown myself with alcohol later.



 

I took a quick bath and changed and waited for Mino in the living room while watching the news. 



 

I looked at my phone when it rang and I saw it was Seunghyun. I'm sure he will only tell me about the wedding and I don't want to hear it now. I discard his call but it rings again and I discard it again.



 

"What the hell Jiyong!!!!!! I read his message after I discarded his call five times.



 

" Whatever . Not my fault if you don't want to hear what I want to say. Bye. Brat." I just scoffed and didn't reply to his message.


 

After a few minutes, I received another message but this time from Mino. He's already outside the building.  I left my unit after a quick reply. I'll be down, locking the door and going to the elevator down to the lobby.


 

His car was already on the driveway when I stepped out of the building and he grinned when I got inside his car.


 

"Where to?"


 

"Anywhere. I just want to drink."


 

I looked out when we stopped. And I read Black Butterfly written in bold letters. "Wow, you know this place?"


 

"No someone invited us to come here. It's her birthday."


 

"Her? 

 

"Allison. She said she tried to contact you earlier but she couldn't reach you. That's why he asked me instead and brought you with me.  I hope it is just fine with you?"



 

"Do I have another choice?" And why ask where to go if you already have a plan?" I rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled. 



 

"I purposely didn't tell you earlier. I'm afraid you won't come if I tell you. Sorry Boss."



 

"Whatever, I just want to get drunk. Send me home later. Okay?"



 

"Okay, don't worry I'm a strong drinker. The sky's the limit for you. Just don't find trouble. We don't have a buddy to call for backup in case we are outnumbered." He grinned, and I just chuckled and we went inside the club.



 

"Allison texted me that they are at the VIP area and just told the guards guarding the Place Miller." I nodded my head and let him lead the way. 

 

The dance floor is packed with people dancing and screaming with the beat. You can tell that this club is a high-end club seeing the people around. 


 

Mino went up the stairs and I followed him and a staff member approached us as soon as we reached the last step.


 

"Good evening, this is the VIP area, Sir. You need to have a reservation before you can come here. Any reservation, Sir?"


 

"Miller," Mino replied. The man smiled and stepped aside. Welcome, sir. I'll  guide you to your reservation room."  He walked ahead of us and we followed.


 

The VIP area is divided with glass walls where you could see the people inside. He guided us to the far end of the hallway and stopped in front of the door. I could see Allison, three other women, and two men with her sitting on a round couch in the middle of a round glass table.


 

The man knocked at the door catching the attention of the people inside. They all looked at us smiling. Allison stood up then opened the door for us.


 

"I'm glad you both made it. Come. Thank you, Harold." She told the man who bowed his head and left. 


 

"I don't know if it's your birthday. If I know, I should bring a present for you." 


 

"No need. Your presence is enough. Come I'll introduce both of you to my friends.


 

"Everyone this is Jiyong Kwon. His company won the bid in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter