Ring 005

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

 

It's been a week since what happened at Jeju Island and I'm back to my work two days ago. I tried to bury myself with work so that I'll forget what happened, but it only works during the day because at night it haunted me even in my dream.



 

I didn't hear a word from Jaejoong and I didn't try to contact him. I don't want to see him anymore. Even though it still hurts, I couldn't indulge myself with it. I need to live without Jaejoong with it.



 

Tomorrow is the turnover of the CEO position to Mr. Kwon's son, Kwon Jiyong and there is a party after. It would be held at one of their rest houses and I was invited to attend. 



 

Mr. Kwon's wife, Amber is quite close to me as well as her two other friends Mrs. Dong, and Mrs. Choi because the two branches I'm handling always have the biggest profit among other branches. So she sometimes visits and invites me to eat outside if she has free time together with her friends.


 

They are kind and down to earth, not the same as other rich people I met before.


 

Mrs. Kwon is the owner of the bookstore I work at while her husband's business is related to construction. He has the biggest construction company in Seoul and has some branches abroad as well. The Kwon family is ranked number one in the list of richest people in the country followed by Mr. Dong who has a chain of Shopping Malls and Mr. Choi, who has a  restaurant chain.



 

Her son, Kwon Jiyong, I haven't met him in person but I saw his picture all over Seoul. He is handsome and many women are after him. I even saw him with different women now and then in every party he attended but I never heard he had a serious relationship.



 

He is not only handsome but he is also very smart. He graduated from university with flying colors as a magna laude. And many said that he is also very kind. I'm sure he is because his parents are kind people as well. 


 

I am in the mall right now finding a dress to wear tomorrow. My house still lacks some furniture and I already ordered some and it will be delivered within a week. 



 

It's so lonely living alone in a three-bedroom house because I'm used to my apartment with only one bedroom but I can not do anything but it up.



 

I went to the first boutique I saw and looked for a dress, but I'm not good at choosing dresses. I always wear office attire consisting of pencil skirts and blouses or slacks, but I seldom wear dresses. When I went out I wore jeans and a t-shirt paired with converse.



 

After fifteen minutes of looking, I give up and ask the staff for help. She asked me to sit on the sofa in front of the fitting room while she finds me a dress and I am relieved because my feet already hurt.



 

She came back after five minutes carrying five dresses, smiling at me. "You can try these dresses Ma'am I'm sure all these will look good on you." 



 

"Thank you," I said and took the dresses from her, and went inside the fitting room.  The fives dresses are all beautiful but I fall in love with the red dress.  I quickly paid for it and left to buy footwear to pair with it. 

 

After I finished my shopping I went to the restaurant just inside the mall to eat my dinner before I went home. I occupied the two-seater table near the wall and a staff member quickly went to me and got my order. I ordered a steak, a mashed potato, a vegetable salad, and a large orange juice.


 

I was digging on my food when someone clears their throat. I looked up and I saw Dong Youngbae standing in front of me. I know him because the same with his friend Kwon Jiyong he is one of the popular bachelors as well as Choi Seunghyun. 


 

He is wearing a hoodie over his head, with a tray of food in his hand. "Can I sit here?" He asked. I looked around the restaurant and I saw there were a lot of vacant tables, but why did he want to share a table with me?


 

"I don't want to eat alone, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter