Ring 024

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN

 

After what I told everyone, no one left the living room.  I watch as our parents talk about what to do while Youngbae and I just watch with excitement on their faces. 

 

Since we were small they all planned that it was either Jiyong or I will marry Nabi when we get older and hearing about Jiyong's feelings for Dara and what happened to them at Jeju boosted their energy.


 

"You should wait until tomorrow before you tell them. I'm tired and all I wanted to do was sleep but we couldn't leave until they found a solution." Youngbae whines. 

 

"I'm just so excited when I find out the truth that Dara is your sister Nabi and forget about what would be the reaction of our parents. If I know it will result in us not sleeping at all I just keep it to myself in the meantime. 

 

"Let's run when they are not looking," Youngbae whispered. I nodded my head and prepared myself to leave our parents but I was startled as well as Youngbae when Mommy Amber suddenly called us.


 

"!! Youngbae muttered. When she went to us and sat between us. 


 

"Let's make a plan for them to be together." She excitedly said.


 

"Can we do it after we rest?" Youngbae murmured. 


 

"No!!!! She screamed startling the outta me.


 

"You don't need to scream in my ears Mom?" I whined while Youngbae clutched his chest.


 

"We need to plan it now. What if Jiyong finds another girl in New York? No, it cannot be. I only want Dara as my daughter-in-law and no one else."


 

"You can force Dara if she doesn't have feelings for Jiyong."


 

"She will love my son. He's every woman's dream guy." Youngbae and I rolled our eyes which earned a smack from her.



 

"Yes, Amber is right. I only want Jiyong or you to be my son-in-law." Mommy Luna added.


 

"I'm out. Okay? Let Jiyong have Dara or he will kill me." 


 

"Then plan something or you are the one to Marry Dara." My mother joined in.  "You know I'm planning to set a date with both of you before, the three of us did but all of you always have an alibi to get away from it." My mother scoffed. God, these women all adored Dara even before they know who she is. 

 

" Fine, but I'll sleep the whole day and night after this, and no one will disturb me."


 

"Okay, you and Youngbae can sleep after, Now tell us what we should do?" Mommy Amber asked excitedly. Our father just shook their head watching us drinking their coffee. These three men just followed what their wife wanted. Sigh.


 

"Let's not tell Jiyong that Dara is Nabi. Let him believe that the wedding went through."


 

"What? Then how can we set them up if Jiyong thought that Dara is Youngbae's wife? I'm sure he will stay away from her." Mommy Amber said annoyed with my proposal.


 

"We still don't know if Dara has feelings for Jiyong? We cannot push her to Jiyong without knowing that. If she doesn't have feelings for Jiyong, she will only hate us for doing it. We need to do it slowly. Let her fall in love with Jiyong."


 

"How can we do it when Jiyong thought he is Youngbae's wife?" My mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter