It's all coming together

Zombieland SJ

This has turned into quite an unexpected situation. A zombie father and his living son. But Seonju doesn't know that. And from what he told Heechul, he doesn't know anything about his biological father.

"(Well, good thing he has morals unlike that woman...)" Heechul thought to himself. Now that he thinks about it, they do look alike. A little bit but very smiliar to each other.

"So, what are you thinking?" (Seonju)

"Huh?!" (Heechul)

"Your present for Hankyung hyung." (Seonju)

"Oh... Right. Last year, I gave him a pendant. Which the model is very rare now... So it's going to tough to top that." (Heechul)

"You and Hankyung hyung must be really close. How long have you been together?" As soon as Seonju asked him that, he started to sweat a little. "Uh... Since a little before our debut...?"

"But your debut..." (Seonju)

"March of 2021. Though it was... due to some circumstances." Heechul tries to explain without mentioning the whole zombie thing.

"I saw the news clip. You guys looked like you were out of consciousness. And you seemingly got a pretty fitting nickname at the time..." (Seonju)

"Nickname? Like what, Stage of the Undead?" He tries to laugh it off but... "Yeah. You read the articles?" He actually got it right! "Uh... No. I just guessed."

 

And they spent the rest of the morning shopping, checking out a new coffee shop... They even went to the movies.

"That movie was great!" (Seonju)

"Yeah... Real great..." The reason why Heechul's sweating? It's because they watched a movie from 1994 and the lead actor was Han Geng! "(Hannie told me he was good when it came to his old movies but he didn't say this good!)"

"You okay?" Seonju asked, only for Heechul to answer in a panicking tone. "Y-yeah... Just a little... overwhelmed?"

"Oh... Then how about we continue to find a present for Hankyung hyung?" (Seonju)

"Huh? Oh... Sure. I almost forgot." (Heechul)

The whole objective for his plans was to find a present for Han Geng and he almost forgot. That's how much he wanted this feeling when he was alive. When he found at that his professor was pregnant with his child, he felt both happy and disgusted. He was happay that he has a child but was disgusted by the fact that it's the person who assaulted him whose pregnant with the child. Although he wanted to see his child, he and his family didn't want anything to do with that professor. But now that he's heard more of what that professor had been doing since he left her, he had to tell Seonju what he could.

"Hey, Seonju. Have you heard of this scandal at East Seoul University?" (Heechul)

"Scandal? Of what?" (Seonju)

"Of a male student getting assaulted by a female professor." (Heechul)

"Woah... That's some scandal. But why are you asking me?" (Seonju)

"You said your mother works there. And one of my relatives... A different relative! Used to attend there." (Heechul)

"Oh... Wait, is that male student your relative?!" That was the best thing Heechul could think of... "Yeah. I heard he suffered pretty hard back then."

"Back when?" (Seonju)

"2002. That's when he got assaulted." (Heechul)

"Yikes..." (Seonju)

"And the female professor who assaulted him? She got pregnant with his child. She even went to their house to tell him but his sister chased her out. And I also heard that the female professor kept the child." (Heechul)

"Yeesh..." (Seonju)

"I know, right?" Heechul is trying to keep a cool composure while explaining. "And from what I heard recently, she's still working there."

"WHAT?!" (Seonju)

"I know, right? Why did the board officials still let her be there when she committed a crime?!" Heechul shouted, and realized that he was causing a fuss at the cafe... "Oh no... That's so embarassing..."

"No, that's was natural. And besides, I would have reacted the same way if that ever happened to me." (Seonju)

"After hearing that, I decided to try and make everyone smile the best I can." While he was trying to fake some parts, the majority of it is true. "I took writing and drawing classes, and was awarded with high honors. And when I got scouted... At first I wasn't sure, but after a while, I found myself enjoying this and making people happy in a way I can."

"That's the sign of a good person. You know, Woorin said something funny the other day." (Seonju)

"Funny?" (Heechul)

"He showed me a picture of you and me together and said that we look alike." As soon as Seonju said that, Heechul leaped out of his seat. Unintentionally, of course. 

"Not again..." (Heechul)

"Sorry. That one's totally my fault." (Seonju)

"But seriously, people think that? I mean, I heard that me and Jun from Seventeen look alike but I don't really see the resemblance..." (Heechul)

"You know, if you want answers, we could go East Seoul University." (Seonju)

"Huh? (Is he being serious?) Are you sure?" (Heechul)

"You want answers, so let's go. It's nearby. Just a couple blocks from here." (Seonju)

"Uh... Sure..." He does not have a good feeling about this.

 

And here he was. The very place where he met his downfall.

"(I can't believe I'm back here...)" He wanted to curse but knew he couldn't.

And so they went in. And of course, with them being popular idols, they were getting attention in ways they didn't want to.

"Look! It's Heechul!" "From Super Junior?" "There's Finale's Seonju!" "Why are they together?!"

"Maybe we should've prepared better..." (Heechul)

"Well, it's too late..." And he was right. But at least they got inside without any problems.

"Maybe I help you? We don't get many celebrities coming on sudden notice." Then they were greeted by one of the students.

"Actually, we're here to ask something." (Seonju)

"Of course. And that would be?"

"About the 2002 assault scandal." Heechul only told his motives, and everyone froze on the spot. "T-that hasn't been brought up s-since..."

"I don't care about when the rumors stopped. All I wanna know is if that professor still works here. Have you ever heard the name Park Seohwa?" (Heechul)

"WHAT?!" Due to his anger, Heechul had completely forgot that Seonju was with him and that Park Seohwa is his mother. "(Yikes! I blew it!)"

"Did someone call me?" He recognized that voice and turned around to see... "Hello, I always wanted to meet you." He's trying to keep it cool. "My cousin told me all about you. And it looks like you kept a few secrets from the entire school and your family." He wasn't shy about lashing out his anger at her. "What... My family?" She didn't know what he was talking about until she saw the person behind him. "Seonju?!"

"Mom, that was you? You assaulted a student?! Then does that mean my father is the student you assaulted?!" Seonju was furious. Now everything was coming into place. Why his mother never told him about his father. 

"I... No! That's not..." She tried to make excuses but... "Don't try to dance around this. My cousin's husband works in the special investigations department. And I know a very good lawyer."

"No... This isn't happening..." But this wasn't the end. "And worst of all, you lied to everyone here. Your superiors, your students, everyone! And when I heard he was murdered, I knew this sounded too fishy to be just a hit and run." Heechul attacked with the biggest discovery.

Months prior to this, Heechul asked his brother-in-law to find the culprit who murdered him. And being the best of the best, he managed to dig up more than is needed. It turns out that Seohwa knew that the person she was dating after having Seonju is a well known city assassin and asked him to murder Heechul. So they stalked him and mapped out his route to kill him. Good thing there were several witnesses when asked about it.

"You... You said you're an idol, right? Aren't you worried about your image? Do you want you end your career like that?!" Now she sounded like a total maniac. Then Heechul retorted with... "I don't care about my image! I just want people to smile. Our family and friends, our fans, people who can't help themselves. I just want those people to be happy! Even at the cost of my own happiness!" Now Seohwa couldn't say anything.

"And when Seonju told me about his life at home, it sounded too fishy to let it go. What were you thinking, marrying a well known assassin?! Once I call the police, you're done for. And don't think about suing me! Like I said, I know a very good lawyer." And with that, Heechul and Seonju just left the school.

 

"Sorry you had to see that. I just couldn't help it..." Heechul felt both relieved and guilty. He was relieved that he finally got the biggest weight off his shoulders, but was guilty that Seonju had to see that.

"No. Actually, I should be thanking you. I knew she wasn't the person she claims to be but... I didn't think this. Now that I know her true nature, I can finally be free." (Seonju)

"So, it's a win-win?" (Heechul)

"Yeah! Thank you." (Seonju)

After they finally found a present for Han Geng, Heechul called Ryuah to tell her that he needed Joomin's help and his family to asked his brother-in-law to arrest Seohwa and her husband. Now everything has come to light and things are now at peace. Except for one thing...

 

A few days later...

"A professor at East Seoul University has been arrested for crimes she committed 21 years ago. Park Seohwa was found guilty of assaulting a male student and was sentenced just this morning. Her son turned out to be Finale's Seonju and Super Junior's Heechul turned out to be a relative of the student she assulted. Her current husband also turned out to be an assassin, whose well known for personally taking requests to kill people. After finding out the truth, Seohwa is now living with his biological father's family and..."

Jungsoo switches off the TV. "Good work. And how do you feel?"

"Newscasters... Always exaggerating everything... But I feel a little great. Sure, I unintentionally surprised Seonju in a very unpleasant way, but I'm glad things worked out for us." (Heechul)

"But are you sure it's a good idea to keep Seonju at your family's place?" (Han Geng)

"It's the only option I got. And besides, we can't go home that often anyways." Heechul says that in a slightly sad way light petting Heebum. "Also, his company is also thanking us."

"For what? (Donghae)

"For bringing back Seonju's happiness. It turns out they knew a little bit about his home life from what he told them, but they didn't expect that." (Heechul)

And not bad for a zombie who ratted out the person who assaulted him and involved in his death. But now... How is he going to tell him that he's his father and has been resurrected from the dead?!