Zombie Idols?

Zombieland SJ

One day in 2005, Heechul was getting ready for the day. He had breakfast, get dressed and got his cat Heebum with him. He says goodbye to his family and goes to work. It seemed like a typical day for him until everything went black.

When he woke up, he saw that he was in a strange room when the last thing he remembered was going to his job. Then he sees a woman in shades.

"Uh.. hello?" (Heechul)

"HELLO! you mean. And you might be questioning some things." 

"Yes. First of all, where am I?" (Heechul)

"You're in project SJ."

"Project SJ? What's that?" (Heechul)

"SJ. As in Super Junior. From today you and 14 other zombies will be in this idol group."

"Me? An idol? And what do you mean by zombi...?" When he asked that he looked into a mirror. He sees that he's a zombie, freaks out and sees 14 other zombies. They were acting like those typical zombies in movies.

"And who are you?" (Heechul)

"I'm your manager and producer. My name is Jung Ryuah."

"Okay and why am I in this idol group? I don't have any talents. And also, where my cat?" (Heechul)

"First, your in this group because you do have talent. And I also resurrected your cat." (Ryuah)

Heechul goes to Heebum. He's glad to have someone familiar with him.

 

A few days past. The other zombies still haven't regained their consciousness. He was worried that it might not work. Using the dead to make an idol group is kind of extreme to be honest. But still, Heechul knows that if something has to be done, it has to be done.

"Okay... I don't think this is going to work." (Heechul)

"Oh it will work alright. Don't you worry." (Ryuah)

Heechul continues to pet Heebum while looking at the zombies. He still doesn't think that it's going to work.

"I made this song so you can practice." (Ryuah)

She puts the CD in the player and the zombies start to headbang. Heechul thought they looked even scarier doing that. 

"Okay... I don't feel comfortable." (Heechul)

"You don't have to. You're a zombie." (Ryuah)

"Even if I'm a zombie, I still have nerves!" (Heechul)

"You're a rare case. You regained conscious as soon as you woke up." (Ryuah)

"How did you find me anyways? If I'm a zombie, that means I died at one point." (Heechul)

"You did. I happened to be at your funeral." (Ryuah)

"You what?" (Heechul)

"That's how I found you." (Ryuah) That's didn't sound right to him. 

"And how did you find them?" (Heechul)

"I know them because the were famous in their times." (Ryuah)

"In their times?" (Heechul)

"Yes. Their death years range from 1996 to 2015." (Ryuah)

"2015?! Then this year is..." (Heechul)

"2021." (Ryuah)

He was shocked to hear the years. That means he was dead for 16 years. The oldest zombies died in the 90's while the youngest only died 6 years ago. They were famous in their times too. Ryuah told him that Jungsoo, Youngwoon and Zhou Mi used to be idols, Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun singers, Han Geng, Siwon and Kibum actors, Donghee a filmmaker, Sungmin a model, Hyukjae a dancer, Donghae a songwriter and Henry a violinist.

"So you gathered dead guys from different time periods to make an idol group in 2021?" (Heechul)

"Yes. I wanted you guys to have another chance." (Ryuah)

"But I was not a celebrity." (Heechul)

"I know. I saw that you were special." (Ryuah)

He didn't know what see meant by 'special'. He was an ordinary guy with a loving family and a factory job. There was nothing special about that.

 

Two weeks have past since Heechul woke up. It was time for their debut stage. The others still didn't regain their senses and Heechul was starting to get worried. Seeing the crowd getting excited for this new group, he felt like his stomach was going to flip, like literally now that he's undead.

"I don't feel good." (Heechul)

"You should feel better then, once you go on stage." (Ryuah)

"Why are you so calm about this?" (Heechul)

"Just go out there!" (Ryuah)

She pushed the zombies out on the stage. Heechul was worried that they would do something that would scare the audience. As soon as the music , they either headbanged, tried to dance or growled. As Heechul was standing still, he sees that the crowd is going nuts. They loved their unusual behavior and the music made it even better. He started dancing and shouting with the other zombies and the audience.

"ARE YOU READY?!" (Heechul)

"YEAH!!!" 

"THEN GET READY FOR SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!" (Heechul)

The crowd was going insane. They were cheering them on. Ryuah looked at them in satisfaction and mouthed to Heechul, 'Told you this would work.' He saw that and smiled. He never felt anything like this. But he also started to have sudden flashbacks.

 

The next day, he thought of what happened yesterday. He and 14 other zombies were on stage, growling and shouting, and the crowd was over the top. As he was about to take a nap, he hears screams from inside the mansion.

"What... what is it?" Heechul sees that they all regained their consciousness.

"What is this?" 

"Why do we look dead?"

"That was a nice nap."

"I'll say. Nice to have some shut eye."

Now, all 15 zombies are officially undead and ready to become superstars. Or that's what Ryuah seems to think. Some of them were freaked out, some were calm about it and some of them couldn't understand what they're saying.

"Huh... Who are you?"

"Uh... My name is Kim Heechul and we are all zombies from different periods of time."

"What did you say? Zombies?"

"Yes. You all died at some points in your lives." (Ryuah)

"And who are you?"

"I'm Jung Ryuah. Your manager and producer."

"Manager?" "Producer?"

"And this is Heechul" she say softly at first but then "aka the first one of you to freaking wake up!" Some of the zombies got scared and some of them were confused.

"Say hello, Heechul." (Ryuah)

"Uh... He... HELLO EVERYONE!" (Heechul)