Apologies and New Recruit

Zombieland SJ

After the fall, Heechul went down the mountain to find Han Geng. He did find him but had to nurse him somewhere they can't be seen. While carrying him, he stumbled upon a nice old man.

"Oh. Is your friend hurt?"

"Yes. Can you help me?" (Heechul)

"Of course. Follow me."

Heechul followed the old man to his little cafe. It had a small interior but large enough for a small village.

"So, how did he get hurt?"

Heechul was hesitate to say but he told him the truth.

"Actually, you might not believe this but we're zombies. We died in different times. All of our group is." (Heechul)

The old man was pretty calm about it for a zombie story.

"You're... not afraid?" (Heechul)

"No. Actually, I have a similar story. I'm not undead but I am immortal."

"What?!" (Heechul)

"My name is Lei Min. I lived in China for most of my life." 

"So, why are you here?" (Heechul)

"I came to see if anyone was like me. I settled in the this small village after my travels and been here ever since." (Lei Min)

Just then, Han Geng started to wake up.

"Ugh... What happened?" (Han Geng)

"Hannie! You're okay." (Heechul)

"Of course I'm okay. We're zombies." (Han Geng)

He instantly regretted saying that after he saw an old man in front of them.

"Hannie. It's okay. He's just like us." (Heechul) 

"Huh?" (Han Geng)

They explained everything and Han Geng was relieved. The two are zombies and the old man is immortal.

 

Bao Ling wanted to find Heechul and Han Geng to apologize for what Chun Fen did. After she pushed Han Geng off the cliff, she was called back to the maganize company and they told her that she was fired.

"Where are they?" (Bao Ling)

He soon finds himself at a small cafe. Despite being closed, he went inside.

"I'm sorry. We're closed for now." (Lei Min)

"Uh..." (Bao Ling)

"Wait. You're the cameraman with that reporter." (Han Geng)

"Yes. I wanted to find you to apologize." (Bao Ling)

"It's not you. It was the reporter that we can't forgive." (Han Geng)

"I'm sorry. Chun Fen is very skeptical about you and a dead actor being the same person." (Bao Ling)

"Well, we're not." (Han Geng)

"Once again, I'm very sorry for what happened." (Bao Ling)

Bao Ling gave a note to Han Geng and left the cafe. The note was a phone number and below it, it said, 'Text me. I'll send you money for any damages'.

 

After their unfortunate vacation, Heecul and Han Geng went back to the mansion and were met with an very upset Ryuah.

"Why did she do it?!" (Ryuah)

"Ryuah. Calm down." (Heechul)

"Calm down?! How can I?! She almost exposed you on a live broadcast!" (Ryuah)

"We know. But she's gone now. And her cameraman said he's sending money for damages." (Han Geng)

"Well, tha's good to know. Now, GET TO WORK!" (Ryuah)

"Yes, ma'am!" (Heechul, Han Geng)

They went to the practice room and were met with the others.

"We saw the broadcast. How are you feeling?" (Jungsoo)

"A little scared but I'm fine." (Han Geng)

"We have to be careful. There must be people like her who know us from out pasts." (Youngwoon)

The others agreed and continued practicing for their next comeback.

 

Meanwhile, at the magazine company where Chun Fen used to work at, Bao Ling packed his stuff and left the company. He wanted to work for people who weren't murderers. A few weeks later, he did send the money that he promised Han Geng.

"I hope this is enough." (Bao Ling)

It was more than he can ever make in his career. He had to sell his apartment and became broke. Then, he received a text from Han Geng.

'Hey, Bao Ling. How are you? I heard that Chun Fen was fired from the maganize company. Is everything okay for you? -Tan Hankyung-'

He texted back...

'I'm doing fine. But I used all the money I had and now have no place to live.'

'That's not good.'

'But I have enough money to go to Korea.'

'Why Korea?'

'That cafe in that small village. It seemed like a good place. Also, the old man there was very nice.'

'Okay. I'll pick you up once you're at the airport. Text me if you arrived.'

He arrived in Korea and Heechul, Han Geng and Ryuah came to pick him up to go to the village. They met up with Lei Min and he was happy to have Bao Ling as an apprentice.

"Thank you." (Bao Ling)

"No problem. That's what I do." (Lei Min)

 

Now everything's in place. Bao Ling has a steady job, Chun Fen is fired from doing any reporting, and Super Junior have no problems with anyone being skeptical. Well, for now at least. Everything's going well... Except for one thing. A young man was looking around the forest and sees Super Junior's mansion.

"That's funny. Why is a mansion in the middle of the woods?"

"Hey! No one except us is allowed here!" (Ryuah)

"I'm sorry. I was just looking around. I'll leave." 

As the young man turned back, a bear appeared out of nowhere. Ryuah managed to chase the bear away but the young man was injured severely. She took him back to the mansion to nurse him.

"Is he okay?" (Sungmin)

"He has to be. Luckily the bear didn't get to his heart." (Ryuah)

Just then, the young man woke up.

"Are you okay?" (Ryeowook)

"I'm fine... but what's with your skin?"

That's when they realized they were not in their makeup! The quickly went out the nursing room to put on their makeup but Ryuah stopped them.

"So... What's your name?"

"Jinki. Lee Jinki"

"Jinki. Can you keep a secret?" (Ryuah)

"A secret?" (Jinki)

"Or are you dead?" (Ryuah)

"Dead? What are you talking about?" (Jinki)

"Well, have you ever consider being an idol?" (Ryuah)

"An Idol? I have plans for music." (Jinki)

"Then it's settled. You will be in a new group following Super Junior!" (Ryuah)

"What?!"