Wandering Zombie

Zombieland SJ

Kyuhyun knows what happened before he died. He was followed by stalkers for months and they turned out to be some of his biggest sasaeng fans. They even found his address and went to his house and took some of his things. One day, he found these girls in his house and tried to get rid of them. They started a fight with him but he couldn't fight back. Then everything went black. That was the last thing that he remembered.

"Thinking about something Kyuhyun?" (Sungmin)

"Nah, just spacing out." (Kyuhyun)

"Okay..." Sungmin knows he's not okay.

And he's not. Knowing that you died and woke up 10 years later could add up to some major hypotheses. First of all, how did those girls got into his house? Second, why did they start a fight with him? And third, what could they be doing 10 years after his death? 

 

The next day, Kyuhyun went out shopping and felt like he was being followed. He was and he looked back to see some girls behind him. It triggered the memory of the day he died. He ran away to lose them but soon found himself lost in the city.

"Where... am I?" (Kyuhyun)

He tries to call Ryuah but she wouldn't pick up. He had no choice but to try and retrace his steps.

"Maybe running away was not the best idea." (Kyuhyun)

"Excuse me..."

"Yes?" (Kyuhyun)

"Are you lost?"

"Yes, I am. And you are?" (Kyuhyun)

"I'm Lee Rinah. I'm 6 and lost too."

"Oh... We should stay here until your mom or dad will come and find you." (Kyuhyun)

"Then how are you lost?" (Rinah)

"I ran away from strangers. By the way, don't you see me as a stranger?" (Kyuhyun)

"Why?" (Rinah)

"Because we don't know each other." (Kyuhyun)

"But you seem nice. Unlike those strangers that my mom told me about." (Rinah)

She smiled and Kyuhyun smiled with her. They waited for her parents to show up. They played rock, paper, scissors, told stories and even exchanged phone numbers. Rinah used her mom's phone number because she doesn't have a phone. 30 minutes later, her mom showed up.

"Mom!" (Rinah)

"Rinah! I was worried." (Mrs. Lee)

"I'm okay. Kyuhyun oppa took care of me." (Rinah)

"Thank you." (Mrs. Lee)

"No problem. I was glad to be here to keep her safe." (Kyuhyun)

"Bye bye, oppa." (Rinah)

Kyuhyun waved goodbye to her and tried to find his way to the mansion. He barely goes out since he plays his video games in the mansion. He tries to call someone else but everyone wouldn't pick up. After hours, he reached a familiar cafe and decided to rest there until someone picks up the phone.

"Why won't they pick up?" (Kyuhyun)

 

He ordered an iced coffee and continued waiting. But he can't shake the feeling that someone was watching him. It was those girls again which he thought he lost. Well, it was because of them that he was lost. He quickly finished his coffee and ran out the cafe. The girls kept chasing him and he was starting to get tired. Just as he was about to run out of breath, a van pulled up.

"Hop in!" (Ryuah)

Kyuhyun hopped into the van and drove off.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone?" (Kyuhyun)

"Sorry. Battery was dead." (Ryuah)

"Speaking of dead..." (Kyuhyun) Those girls were still following them. "Speed up, noona!"

"I'm trying. Those are some fast sasaengs." (Ryuah)

And she was right. They were worried that they would follow them to the mansion. Then...

"I got a plan." He whispers into Ryuah's ear.

 

As they got to the mansion, the girls found them.

"So this is where he lives?" (Girl 1)

"That's not a house, that's a mansion." (Girl 2)

"We should go in." (Girl 3)

And they did. They went in but then...

'Hiss...'

"What was that?" (Girl 2)

Then all of a sudden... "ROAR!"

"AHHHHH!" 

Zombies came out of nowhere. The girls were scared for life.

"What are those?!" (Girl 3)

"I think... they're... ZOMBIES!" (Girl 1)

"Lets get out of here!"

The girls run away as far as they can. Kyuhyun looks out the window and sees that they're gone.

"They're gone. Nice work everyone."

"That was..." (Heechul)

"Somewhat fun. I wouldn't consider it fun though." (Jungsoo)

"I agree. Scaring them might not have been the best idea." (Sungmin)

"I know but it's worth it. I don't want the same situation from when I died." (Kyuhyun)

He did mean that. Especially the part where they might start up a fight.

"But still, scaring them as our zombie selves." (Kibum)

"I'm doing this for our own good." (Kyuhyun)

 

A few weeks later, the news of the "haunting" in the mansion made headlines. The girls had said to the news that they saw real zombies and knew where they lived. 

"This was not part of the plan." (Kyuhyun)

"Now what? The reporters are going to come." (Ryeowook)

"We'll have to work together. Ready?" (Jungsoo)

"Ready!"

A few hours later, news reporters and a mob of people were heading to the forest where the mansion is located. As they were about to go in, Super Junior walks out of the forest.

"What? Aren't you Super Junior?"

"Yes, we are." (Jungsoo)

"Then what about the zombies in the forest?" 

"Zombies? There aren't any zombies. Who made up that silly idea?" (Heechul)

"I know right. Maybe it was those girls who followed me yesterday." (Kyuhyun)

"Girls? But they were..."

"The ones who called you? Yes and they have stalked me." (Kyuhyun)

"Well, I never! Back to the city everyone. We need to ask those girls some other things."

The reporters and the mob went back to the city. The girls were taken by the police and were sent to juvenile detention and an insane asylum. They might have been teenagers but what they did was incomprehensible. Stalking and reporting something that isn't what it is. That made the people think that they're just crazy.

"Well I'm glad that's over." (Youngwoon)

"Yeah, sorry about that." (Kyuhyun)

"It''s not your fault. We know you did it for our own good." (Sungmin)

"Yeah. It's just that we went a little overboard." (Heechul)

They all agreed. And the next time one of them goes out, they keep their phones charged and ringtones on.

 

You don't know what might happen if a stalker follows you. What should you do? Call the nearest police station, run to any place but your house and from what Kyuhyun learned from his previous experiences, run away if they're going to start a fight with you. Or you might end up dead like he did.


I don't know why I added a some kind of PSA but I hope that people follow it and stay safe.