Beware the Haters

Zombieland SJ

Jongwoon never liked being the center of attention. He was mostly soft-spoken but when he sings, he sings his heart out. His fans loved him. But with that fame also came hate, which he was unaware of. He was taking a break one day and went to a cafe. He ordered a coffee and drank it. Then he started to feel really sick and lost consciousness. That was the last thing he remembers before dying.

"What happened back there?" (Jongwoon)

"You okay hyung?" (Ryeowook)

"Oh, Ryeowook. Actually no. I was wondering what caused me to die." (Jongwoon)

"The cause? I think we can ask Ryuah noona for that information." (Ryeowook)

They went to Ryuah and found out that Jongwoon died from poison. 

"But how? All I had was a coffee." (Jongwoon)

"It says here that the coffee was laced with poison and the barista turned out to be an anti-fan." (Ryuah)

Jongwoon froze. 

"Hyung?" (Ryewook)

"I thought anti-fans were a thing in the present era." (Jongwoon)

"Well, compared to now, there were less chances of getting anti-fans." (Ryuah)

Jongwoon couldn't believe it. He was poisoned by a hater.

 

He told the others and they seemed surprised.

"So, you were posioned by an anti-fan." (Jungsoo)

"And they still haven't been caught." (Heechul)

"That's what the article said." (Jongwoon)

"And you're worried because they're still out there." (Hyukjae)

"And might do harm to you again?" (Donghae)

"That's what I'm trying not to worry about. But then again, I should worry." (Jongwoon)

"Why?" (Kibum)

"They might make comparisons to me when I was alive to now and try to harm me again." (Jongwoon)

"But if they do this time, you won't die." (Kyuhyun)

"Because you're undead." (Sungmin)

"Maybe. But I'm still scared." (Jongwoon)

 

Later, he called his parents for some questions

"Hello?"

"Hey mom."

"Jongwoon?"

"Yes."

"I heard the story from your brother but couldn't believe it. It's true?"

"Yes it's true. I'm somewhat alive again."

"Oh... I'll put this on speaker."

"Okay."

"So how are you doing? Sorry we couldn't go to the concert." His father called.

"That's okay. Things are fine. But can I ask you one thing?"

"What is it?"

"How did I die exactly?"

"After you were carried to the hospital, they found traces of poison in your stomach."

"So I was poisoned. Has the culprit been caught?"

"No. Unfortunately not."

"Okay. So I'll have to be careful now that the entertainment industry has changed."

"i guess so. Alright. Call you again soon."

"Okay mom. Dad."

 

Jongwoon searched the internet for anymore stories similar to his. And he did find some. TVXQ's Yunho was given orange juice laced with super glue and almost died. Luckily, he survived but had some trauma from orange juice for a while.

"Really, those kind of people are mean."

They are mean and some are still trying to do the same thing to present day idols. Attacking them physically or verbally. He wants to find the one who killed him and make them pay for what they have done. He went to the police station and told them about the case. He introduced himself as the victim's relative and wanted to find out who killed his family when in reality, he wants to have revenge for his own death.

"Alright. We'll take your case." (Officer)

"Thank you. I really appriciate it." (Jongwoon)

"We have a murder case from 1999. Everyone move out!" (Officer)

All the officers were on the job and Jongwoon finally felt relieved. If this goes well, he will know the name and face of his murderer.

 

A few weeks have passed and there were still no words from the officers. Just then, he got a phone call.

"Yesung-sshi. We found some suspects." (Officer)

"I'll be right there." (Jongwoon)

He ran to the police station and saw five women in handcuffs.

"Which one of you were at Seoul City Cafe?!" Jongwoon shouted at them. Two of them raised their hand but he saw that one was hesitant.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." The hesitant one spoke out.

"Don't play dumb! One of you killed my cousin and I can't forgive it! Who did it?!" (Jongwoon)

"Yesung-sshi. I know you're mad but please calm down." (Officer)

"I'm sorry, officer. I just can't hold back my anger anymore." (Jongwoon)

"I was the one." The hesitant one spoke again.

"What? Say that again, please." (Officer)

"I was the one who poisoned Kim Jongwoon."

"Why?! Why did you do it?!" (Jongwoon)

"Yesung-sshi!" (Officer)

"I'm sorry. I just can't..." (Jongwoon)

"I knew it wasn't right but I realized it 23 years too late."

"But why?" (Jongwoon)

"My parents were criminals. I was too scared but now I can admit it. They always wanted me to follow their footsteps and be a criminal too. I was naive back then and thought that they were right. But as I got older, I realized what I did and ran away from my parents, changed my name and lived a normal life. Now I must face the consequences."

"Thank you for telling the truth. Take her away." (Officer)

"Thank you, officer." (Jongwoon)

"No problem. It's what we do." (Officer)

 

The others learned of Jongwoon's revenge and congratulated him.

"You finally got the justice that you deserve." (Heechul)

"Yeah but I also feel kinda sorry for her." (Jongwoon)

"Why?" (Ryeowook)

"Her parents were criminals and wanted her to follow them to become one too." (Jongwoon)

"But she did become one." (Heechul)

"Yeah but I do feel sorry for her." (Jongwoon)

"Everyone has that goodness inside them. It just takes a while to understand that." (Sungmin)

"I agree. Also as a victim of murder, I can relate to that." (Jungsoo)

"Thanks guys. Now how about we get ready for that live show?" (Jongwoon)

They went to the TV station and got on stage for their show.

"Hello. We are Super..." (Jungsoo)

"JUNIOR!"

"Today, we're singing Sorry Sorry." (Jongwoon)

Everyone cheered. They began singing but Heechul noticed something. There were people over them and had a bucket with them. It sounded like it was filled with something heavy inside. He sees that they are about to attack Jongwoon.

"Watch out!" Heechul pushes Jongwoon and gets hit with the debris.