"Pop" in Paparazzi

Zombieland SJ

After Heechul regained his memories, Han Geng was happy for him. They're always together and help each other whenever they need it. Eventually, they started to date and told the others about their relationship. They all accepted, including Ryuah. They have the week off and were wondering how to spend it.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" (Heechul)

"How about we go to China?" (Han Geng)

"Okay. Let's get ready." (Heechul)

They got permission from Ryuah and packed their stuff to go to China, Han Geng's home country. Based on that, Heechul still wonders how Ryuah managed to bring Han Geng to Korea when his funeral was is China.

"You ready, Chullie?" (Han Geng)

"Of course." (Heechul)

They were on the plane and were off to China. Once they arrived, Heechul had never seen such scenery. Of course, they were wearing disguises so they won't get recognized in public.

"So, where are we going?" (Heechul)

"First, let's go to the market." (Han Geng)

They went to the nearest market from the hotel and bought things for the others. Heechul sees a cute, little hat, thinking that it would be perfect for Sungmin.

"I think he will love it." (Han Geng)

"I think so too." (Heechul)

After shopping, they went to a resturant to have lunch. But while eating, Han Geng couldn't shake the feeling that they're being watched.

"What is it, Hannie?" (Heechul)

"Oh, nothing. It's just that... I think someone's watching us." (Han Geng)

And he was right. The people around them were looking at them. After eating, they left the resturant and went back to the hotel. But it wasn't long until they were being chased. Fans had found out about their trip and some of them even stalked the two. That caught the attention to someone else. A local magazine company. They had learned about the two Super Junior members' vacation due to one of their editors being a fan of them. Also, she was a fan of Han Geng when he was alive and has theories about Hankyung from Super Junior.

"So, how is it that he looks like him?"

"He's probably a relative or something."

"But still, the features are too... similar."

That's because their the same person but they shouldn't know this.

"That's it! I'm going out there."

"Your job is here."

"That's why I'm taking you with me." That can't be good.

 

The next day, after losing the fans, Heechul and Han Geng went to a little shopping mall. They bought more things for themselves and the others like clothes, snacks and little charms. After shopping, Han Geng felt like they were being followed again but not by any fans. This time it was the paparazzi.

"Run for it!" (Han Geng)

"Follow them!"

They run for their lives (well, not exactly because they're obviously dead) and the reporters kept following them. This escalated to the point where they had to end their vacation early and go back to Korea. And that's what they did the next day.

"Well, that was some vacation." (Heechul)

"Yeah... Sorry about this." (Han Geng)

"No. Don't be. It was acutally fun. Maybe next time, we could have more fun." (Heechul)

"I guess you're right." (Han Geng)

But they didn't know that the reporters that were chasing them yesterday were following them to Korea. As they were heading to the mansion, the had to take the secret route because they knew that they were being followed.

"Where did they go?"

"Chun Fen. Maybe we're here for the wrong reason."

"Bao Ling. You should watch your mouth. I know what I'm doing."

 

Heechul and Han Geng spent the rest of their vacation by being in a small village. There was no one to bother them and everyone in the neighborhood seemed friendly.

"Wow. What a nice place." (Han Geng)

"You never been to a village before?" (Heechul)

"No. I always filmed in the city or the city outskirts." (Han Geng)

Heechul quickly understood and they went to the mountains for a hike. Unfortunately, the reporters were there too, to get information about them.

"Oh no." (Han Geng)

"Maybe we can lose them through the trees." (Heechul)

They tried but it didn't work. They were then cornered and there was no where to run.

"Now for some questions. Why are you two together?" (Chun Fen)

"We're just friends." Han Geng had to lie because it's the paparazzi.

"Looks more than that." (Chun Fen)

"No, really!" (Han Geng)

"Then, what is your real name?" (Chun Fen)

Heechul couldn't really understand what she's saying. Han Geng noticed that the camera was on live recording. That means everyone in China are watching this scenario.

"Hankyung. Tan Hankyung." He also had to lie about his name. Han is his surname and Hankyung is his stage name.

"Doesn't sound like you're from Korea." (Chun Fen)

"I'm a Chinese descent. That's why I speak both Korean and Chinese." He had to lie about his origins too.

The cameraman, Bao Ling, is insisting Chun Fen to stop what she's doing but she kept on doing it. Heechul and Han Geng were backing up but were running out of space to do so.

"Chun Fen. We should stop." (Bao Ling)

"No we should NOT! Not until I can get my answers." (Chun Fen)

"What answers?" Han Geng was getting worried about where this is going to go.

"Didn't you... Die in 1996?" (Chun Fen)

"What?" (Heechul, Han Geng)

"In a filming accident. You died when cables broke and you fell from top of a tall building." (Chun Fen)

The chat was like...

'what is she talking about?'

'Hankyung is dead?'

'but he's right in front of her'

'1996?'

'that's 26 years ago'

'he's wasn't even alive then'

"Stop it! He's not what you're describing!" Heechul went to stand up for Han Geng.

Chun fen didn't understand what he said but knows he means business.

"Look, boy. You're wrong. Hankyung is not real." (Chun Fen)

"Chun Fen. We should stop." (Bao Ling)

"I told you! I won't until I get my answers!" She went closer to the two zombies and they were starting to get nervous. "Fine! If you're not going to talk, I'll just have to make you!" She ran toward Heechul to push him off the cliff but Han Geng figured out what she was about to do and took the blow instead. Han Geng fell off the cliff and disappeared. Chun Fen ran away and Bao Ling recorded everything. The chat is currently like...

'did he just...'

'i think he did'

'I can't believe it'

'she pushed him!'

'is he dead?'

Is he dead? Yes and No. Well, both are correct in some ways but that's not the point. Han Geng is missing.