Brave Knights Reunite

Zombieland SJ

Super Junior have been gaining a lot of popularity this past year. They're only rookies and already have this many fans. And with that much popularity come a lot of paparazzi. And with paparazzi comes interviews and press confrences. And with that, there is a usual reporter coming to them.

They see Jinho has he was getting through to interview them.

"Not him again." (Hyukjae)

"Well, it's nice to have a familiar face." (Youngwoon)

What the others don't know is that Youngwoon and Jinho keep seeing each other. Jinho hasn't noticed the similarities between Youngwoon and Super Junior's Kangin, which was a good thing because there will be a lot of confusion. Only Ryuah knows about their meeting.

"So, Kangin-sshi. How are your members?" (Jinho)

"They're great. How about you. Do you see any of your members." (Youngwoon)

"No. We stopped seeing each other after we disbanded." (Jinho)

"You don't even call?" (Youngwoon)

"We didn't have phones back then so no." (Jinho)

They talked for a while then went their own ways. It was nice to talk to an old friend even if they don't recognize you.

 

While rehearsing, he gets a message from Jinho, saying 'Do you have time today? I was hoping that we could meet at the nearby cafe."

After rehearsal, he goes to the nearby cafe where Jinho told him to meet.

"So, what's up?" (Youngwoon)

"I got some clients and they want me investigate Super Junior." (Jinho)

"Why?" (Youngwoon)

"Because they say that their old member might be in Super Junior. Did you know that?" (Jinho)

"No. Unless they're talking about Leeteuk hyung." (Youngwoon)

"Why Leeteuk-sshi?" (Jinho)

"One of them have been suspicious of him since we met him." (Youngwoon)

"Really. Should I trust them?" (Jinho)

Youngwoon thought about something for a long time and he finally said, "Can you trust me?" 

"Why? I trust you." (Jinho)

"Then can I trust you with a secret?" (Youngwoon)

"Of course." (Jinho)

"Then follow me." (Youngwoon)

 

Youngwoon leads him to Super Junior's mansion.

"I'm home. And I have a guest." (Youngwoon)

"I thought I told you no guests." (Ryuah)

"We can trust him. He's here for a reason. And you can say my real name." (Youngwoon)

"Fine, Youngwoon. Get everyone here." Jinho was surprised when she said 'Youngwoon'.

Everyone was downstairs in the living room and stares at Jinho for a while until Youngwoon starts saying:

"So, this is Jinho and his clients made him investigate us." (Youngwoon)

"And so?" (Jungsoo)

"So I thought we can trust him with out secret since he doesn't like the clients' request that much." (Youngwoon)

"So, you're zombies?" (Jinho)

"Yes, but not like those typical zombies you see in movies." (Heechul)

"And... you're Youngwoon?" (Jinho)

"Yeah... Sorry I had to lie about it. I had to." (Youngwoon)

"No... no. I understand why you did it. You wanted no one to recognize you from the past." (Jinho)

"Exactly." (Jungsoo)

"I get it. I have to keep this zombie thing a secret. I can do that." (Jinho)

"Can we be sure about that?" (Ryuah)

"Yes, you can! I promise!" (Jinho)

"Please, Ryuah noona. He promised." (Youngwoon)

"Okay then. Roh Jinho, you're hired as our private investigator." (Ryuah)

"So, who are your clients?" (Jungsoo)

"I think one of their names was Dohwan." Jungsoo nearly fainted when he heard that name.

"Was it what I said?" (Jinho)

"No. It's just that he's one of the members of Shiny Heaven and Jungsoo hyung was one of them." (Donghae)

"Oh..." Jinho now figured out why they wanted to investigate them.

 

Youngwoon puts on his human makeup and goes out with Jinho to his office. He declared that he would move offices again.

"Why did you chose that?" 

"I'm tired of working for the paparazzi. I want to work for people who would want to see the truth about people." (Jinho)

The chief thought about it and said, "Okay. If that's what you want, I understand."

"Thank you, sir. And there's one more thing." Jinho packed his stuff and they headed back to the mansion.

"So now that Jinho has officially moved into the mansion, he can start working with us." (Youngwoon)

"Yes. And the first job is pretend to investigate Super Junior. We don't know what Shiny Heaven would want from us." (Ryuah)

"What did you know from what they told you?" (Youngwoon)

"They told me their theories about Jungsoo-sshi and they were not that far off." (Jinho)

"In what way?" (Jungsoo)

"They did had the non-alive and identity changing parts." (Jinho)

"Oh... That's a problem." (Jungsoo)

"Yeah... I thought that too. And I say, you two look good together." Jinho said laughingly.

Jungsoo and Youngwoon blushed after they heard that.

"So, I ask the chief to pretend that I still work here in case they come back." (Jinho)

"That's good. They'll think you're still investigating us." (Youngwoon)

"And I will have to keep the act." (Jinho)

"Yes, you do. And as your first job as our private investigator, you have to spy on them to see want they're up to."

"Yes, ma'am. On the case." He goes out to spy on Shiny Heaven.

 

After hours of investigating, he brought them with a corkboard full of pictures of Super Junior.

"Well done, Roh. This is perfect. How did you do this?" (Ryuah)

"I have my ways." (Jinho)

"Based on this we can find out what they're up to." (Ryuah)

"Nice job, buddy." (Youngwoon)

"And great performances for some undead guys." (Jinho)

"You're just saying that." (Youngwoon)

"Well, whose going to say it?" They both say.

"Brave Knights, Stay Alright!"

 

A few days later, Youngwoon announced that he will be reuniting Brave Knights as a project of Super Junior. He'll be under his disguise as Kangin of Super Junior and will perform as a member of both Super Junior and Brave Knights. Jinho was happy that he get to be in the entertainment business again with his long lost friend. The two perform Brave Knight's Debut song again to inform their comeback and promise to bring the other 3 members back in the band. In he meantime, the band will consist of Jungsoo, Youngwoon, Hyukjae, Zhou Mi and Jinho with Youngwoon and Jinho as the permanent members and the others will change once the original members are gathered.