Dancing Siblings

Zombieland SJ

It was another typical day for the zombie boys. Heechul, Han Geng, Donghee and Ryeowook were out shopping for groceries. While they were walking, they stumbled upon a street dancing site. As they were about to leave, they caught attention to one of the team leaders.

"Hey! How about you come join us?" 

"Sound's like a challenge." (Heechul)

"And it doesn't sound good." (Han Geng)

"Fine. We'll do one show then you make us leave." (Donghee)

"Deal!"

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry. I'll handle this." (Donghee)

Donghee accepts their challenge and the members head onto the stage. The music starts playing and they start dancing. It was incredible to the audience and the other teams. Especially to one of the leaders, Shin Sohee of team DoReMi.

"There! Now will you let us leave?" (Donghee)

"S... S... Sure..." (Sohee)

"Thanks. Hope to see you again." (Donghee)

Super Junior leaves them in shock. But Donghee couldn't help but look at Sohee's face.

"Hey! What's your name!" (Sohee)

"Shindong of Super Junior! Remember that!" (Donghee)

Sohee is, again, left in shock. She remembers that face or thinks she does.

 

After they got back to the mansion, Donghee tells them that the one who challenged them was his sister.

"WHAT?!"

"Listen. The street dancer thing, I did not expect. She was only 7 when I died." (Donghee)

"Then she must have been a rebel since then?" (Heechul)

"Not much as a rebel, but she was kind of playful when she was little." (Donghee)

Then there was a brief silence. They didn't expect his sister to randomly come out of nowhere.

"What if she is going to see if you're actually dead?" (Jungsoo)

"She won't. She's scared of those kinds of things." (Donghee)

"Still, there will be some things she's going to check." (Youngwoon)

"Don't worry. I'll handle this." That was the second time he said that.

 

The next day, he goes to the dance site and sees the other teams: Team DoReMi and Team Phantom. He was about to pass by until Sohee sees him.

"Hey! You!" (Sohee)

"Me?" (Donghee)

"Yeah you! Come here!" (Sohee)

"Gladly." (Donghee)

He steps on stage and everyone except Sohee seemed shocked. No one has never immediately accepted one of the teams' challenges before.

"Can you do this?" Sohee tries out some moves.

"I'll try." Donghee manages to copy the moves.

Sohee tries again but Donghee keeps beating her out of it.

"You're good." (Sohee)

"Had lots of practice." (Donghee)

"How is it that I've seen you before?" (Sohee)

"You haven't. I only debuted less than a year ago." (Donghee)

"No! I've definitely seen you before." (Sohee)

"Sohee. I think you're overthinking things."

"Yeah. Cool down."

"Not until I get my answers." (Sohee)

"Listen, you get what you want and sometimes you don't. All that matters is we're having fun." (Donghee)

That phrase echoed in Sohee's head. "All that matters is we're having fun."

"Sohee?" Then Sohee faints.

"Quick! Call an ambulance!" (Donghee)

 

In the hospital, the doctors said Sohee fainted out of shock. He said she didn't have a heart attack so that was okay.

"Thank you, doctor." (Donghee)

"You're welcome. Who's the emergency contact?" 

Team DoReMi looks at each other until... "I'll be." Donghee agree to be the emergency contact.

"Okay then. What's your name, sir?"

Donghee quickly calls Ryuah about this situation.

"Hello. I'm his manager. I'll be picking them up. Register his name as Shindong." Ryuah says on the phone.

"Well, Shindong-sshi. We'll wait for your manager then."

"Where am I?" (Sohee)

"SOHEE!" Team DoReMi quickly jumps at her.

"Ow! Get off!" She says laughingly. Then she sees Donghee. "So, it was you who brought me here."

"Yes. I was worried for you." (Donghee)

"Why? The only person who cared about me was my brother." (Sohee)

"There are a lot of people who care about you. Look at your teammates." (Donghee)

She sees them. She does acknowlege them as her friends.

"Sir. Your manager's here."

"... 8, 9. So 9 people in total. Where are you going?" (Ryuah)

"Just to my house thank you." (Sohee)

They drive to Sohee's place.

(It never changed.) Donghee thought to himself.

"Thanks for the ride. I'm glad to have someone by my side." (Sohee)

"You're welcome. See you soon." (Donghee) Then they drive off.

"Oppa..." Sohee says lightly.

"Sohee?" Her friends seemed worried.

 

"So you picked up your sister?" (Jungsoo)

"Yeah. I was worried for her. At least she has her friends." (Donghee)

"Well, I'm glad that she didn't die. That would be the first of all concerns." (Ryuah)

There was silence again. Donghee was still worried about her.

"You still worried?" (Jungsoo) 

"Yeah." (Donghee)

"How about this? We invite her to a special concert." (Ryuah)

"You think that will work?" (Donghee)

"I bet it will." (Ryuah)

So they decide on doing a concert for her. They sent out tickets hoping that she would come to the show.

"A live show featuring Super Junior?" Then she sees a note.

'Dear Sohee. Are you okay? I was getting worried for you. I hope this show will bring you happiness. You can bring your friends too, if you want. -Shindong-'

Sohee calls her friends. "Hey guys. You wanna go to a concert?" 

 

A few hours later, they do a show at the city stadium. Donghee hopes that Sohee will come as he put the front row for her and her friends.

"You sure this will work?" (Donghee)

"I know it will. Now GET OUT!" (Ryuah)

"Yes, ma'am!" They go out to the stage. "Hello. We are Super JUNIOR!"

"Thank you for coming to our show!" (Jungsoo)

Then Donghee sees them coming to their place in the audience. Sohee had never seen something like this since Donghee passed. After a few songs and quick talk, they began to finish the show.

"And now, I would like to give a special guest announcement. Street dancer DoReMi are in the audience. Come! On! Up!" (Donghee)

They come up on stage. "You mean it?" (Sohee)

"I mean it." Donghee winks at her. They danced together and Sohee spent her best night ever.

A few days after the concert, Sohee thinks she created the special memory she never thought she would be making. 

"Someone looks happy these days." (Mr. Shin)

"Well, I met a special someone." (Sohee)

Their night together made headlines and she could never be happier. The person she spent time with "wasn't her brother" but was someone very special to her.