Undead Friendship

Zombieland SJ

Now that all the zombies have awakened, it was time to put the plan into action. The plan is going to a rock event and perform their actual debut song.

"And is this going to work?" (Jungsoo)

"I know it will." (Ryuah)

"And what if it doesn't?" (Heechul)

"It will. I promise you." (Ryuah)

That did not sound promising to Heechul. He looked at the others. After Ryuah told him about them, he looked them up and saw some of their information. There were actual legends in front of him. There were singers, actors, a model, a dancer, a filmmaker, a songwriter, and a violinist. And him, well, he was nothing. He was just an ordinary man who had a steady job, a loving family and cat. Speaking of cat, the others didn't like to fact that there is a cat with him. It's not that allergic or anything, but Heechul thinks that they're more of dog people. But one of them seemed to be okay with it.

 

"So... hi?" Heechul tries to shake hands with one of them but just got a stare from Youngwoon.

"I'm sorry about him. We're just not used to this. I'm Jungsoo by the way." 

"I'm Heechul and no, it's fine." 

"I think we're going to have an interesting thing going on here." (Jungsoo)

"I'm not entirely sure about that." (Heechul)

"Now, now. Settle down. Now I declare that Park Jungsoo be the leader." (Ryuah)

"WHAT?!"

"Me? A leader?" (Jungsoo)

"Yes. You were the leader of Shiny Heaven." (Ryuah)

"But that was 16 years ago. I don't remember how to lead a band." (Jungsoo)

"You'll get used to it. Now I'm going to divide you into roommates and one of you have to sleep alone." (Ryuah)

"I don't mind sleeping alone." (Donghee)

"Then the others will be roommates." (Ryuah)

She grouped together Jungsoo and Youngwoon, Heechul and Han Geng, Yesung and Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and Donghae, Siwon and Kibum, Zhou Mi and Henry. Heechul was glad that he would have a roommate as he wanted someone to talk to. And he will have Heebum with him at all times.

 

They go up to their rooms and rearrange the furniture. It was kind of hard as the furniture was heavy and their arms keep falling off, literally. As they finished, they try to get some time with each other.

"So... how are you?" Heechul asked but didn't get an answer. He thought that he was mute or that he was actually foriegn. "Are you from someplace else?"

"Yes... From China, actually..." (Han Geng)

"Well, I can teach you how to speak Korean." Heechul tried to make it sound understandable to Han Geng.

"Really...?" (Han Geng)

"Yeah. Let's start with greetings." (Heechul)

They talked all night and had lots of fun. Han Geng learned a lot from Heechul so that he can teach Zhou Mi and Henry the next day. He followed smoothly and learned a lot of the basic Korean words.

 

On that very next day, they were about to perform their debut song. They managed to get Han Geng, Zhou Mi and Henry to sing some parts and all of them dancing. It wasn't a big deal for Hyukjae as he was a dancer in his life. And Ryuah gave Jungsoo, Han Geng, Jongwoon, Youngwoon, Donghee and Hyukjae stage names so they won't be recongnized for themselves when they were alive.

"You ready?" (Ryuah)

"YEAH!" All of them shouted, except for Heechul.

"I don't think so." (Heechul)

"Come on. It will be fun, hyung." (Ryeowook)

"Yeah, let's rock and roll!" (Kyuhyun)

"Easy for you so say. You were singers in your lives." (Heechul)

"Don't worry. I have no experience either." (Han Geng)

"Well, that's comforting." (Heechul) It was, as it was their turn to go on stage.

"Now we have an interesting act. We heard that a few days ago, these boy shook the rock game with their pre-debut preformance. Make some noise for Super Junior!" (MC)

The members got on stage and began to sing and dance. Everyone cheered on for them. Heechul felt nervous but thanks to some advice from Han Geng last night, he thinks he can do it. And then it was his turn to sing. He sang his heart out (not literally) and felt like something he never felt before during his life.

"Wow, he can sing." (Jongwoon)

"He's incredible." (Kibum)

"But he wasn't a celebrity." (Youngwoon)

"He doesn't need to be a celebrity to be able to sing like that." (Han Geng)

Everyone was surprised that Han Geng said that. But Heechul wasn't. Han Geng was only person who believed in him and that's the reason he tried his best at something he wasn't experienced in.

"You did great." (Han Geng)

"Thanks." (Heechul)

"Well that was spectacular. Thank you Super Junior for that awesome stage and thank you everyone for comming." (MC)

 

Back at the mansion, the guys were getting ready for bed. Heechul and Hangeng decided to have a slight conversation before bed.

"That was great, Heechul. That really was." (Han Geng)

"Thanks. I think you did great too. We weren't too bad for a bunch of undead guys." (Heechul)

"By the way, what were you before you died and how?" (Han Geng)

"I don't remember how I died. And I was just a normal guy who had a steady job, a family and a cat. How did you die?" (Heechul)

"I died during a filming accident on live TV." (Han Geng)

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned that." (Heechul)

"That's okay. Now I know how to avoid that situation." (Han Geng)

They laughed at that statement. The two started to have a growing friendship.

"How about we give each other nicknames?" (Heechul)

"Nicknames?" (Han Geng)

"Like a name you sometimes give to a pet or something." (Heechul)

"Okay, how about Chullie?" (Han Geng)

"And how about Hannie?" (Heechul)

"Deal!" They both shouted. They had a great day and night. What will be in store tomorrow?