Disaster?

Zombieland SJ

The filming went on for a few days. Kibum was getting more worried by the second. About what? About he and Heechul's identities as zombies getting exposed, of course. To be honest, necromancy has been real but has been kinda illegal or seen as worthshipping some evil forces or something. That's kinda the sterotype that the media seems to look at the subject.

"Mister Kibum. You're in the next scene." (Harvey)

"Yes. I'm coming." (Kibum)

"You sure you're going to be okay? I can come with you if you want." (Heechul)

"You don't have to. But I'm still worried about our identities getting revealed." (Kibum)

Kibum went to the set and recited his lines in the scene.

 

After filming that scene, Harvey couldn't shake the feeling that he has seen Kibum before. Of course, he has as they have met 18 years ago.

"Why is it?" (Harvey)

"Mr. White. Your agency's calling."

"Thank you. Hello? Of course. It's going well. What? I'm not sure yet. It can't be him. He died 18 years ago. Whatever. This film will be successful. You'll see!" (Harvey)

"So you've been scheming this, haven't you?" (Heechul)

"How'd you know?" (Harvey)

"The moment we saw your expression when you looked at Kibum. Spill it, White! What are you after?" (Ryuah)

"It's just... My agency has made similarities with the actor I mentioned earlier." (Harvey)

"This can't be good." Heechul whispers to Ryuah.

"At first I didn't want to believe it but after seeing him in real life, it felt like I was talking to his corspe." (Harvey)

"Uh..." (Heechul)

The corspe part is correct in some ways as he and the rest of Super Junior are undead.

"That's ridiculous. Who comes up with this?" (Heechul)

"Actual... Not just me. There are a lot of news stations wanting to find the truth about your group." (Harvey)

"That's not good." (Ryuah)

"Please, just tell me. I want to know. I cross my heart. I promise I won't tell anyone." (Harvey)

"Fine, White. You win." (Ryuah)

 

They explained everything to Harvey and he was surprisingly calm for a non-fictional zombie story.

"You don't mind it?" (Heechul)

"No. I'm acutally both impressed and glad. The impressed part being that your representative is trained in necromancy. I'm also glad that I'm not crazy by thinking that he's a ghost or some other supernatural being." (Harvey)

"If you don't count zombie as being a part of the supernatural." (Ryuah)

"Since when?" (Harvey)

"Over a year ago. It took me years to find boys with talent." (Ryuah)

"I did recognized some of them but this has confirmed it." (Harvey)

"Mr. White. You have to keep this a secret." (Heechul)

"You have my word. Now, let's continue filming." (Harvey)

 

After they wrapped up, Heechul and Ryuah told Kibum that Harvey knows everything. When they expected him to be shocked, he wasn't. Instead, he was kinda relieved that he doesn't have to keep that big of a secret from someone he worked with. Later, he went to have a private talk with Harvey.

"It's nice to see you again Kibum." (Harvey)

"You too, Mr. White." (Kibum)

"How long?" (Harvey)

"Almost 18 years." (Kibum)

"That long, huh? Time sure goes by so fast." (Harvey)

"I agree." (Kibum)

"I heard from Miss Jung why she resurrected all of you. I'm quite impressed." (Harvey)

"Of what?" (Kibum)

"She revived all of you. Gave you a chance at the entertainment industry again. And, of course, gave me the chance to reunite with you. I was devasated when I heard you died." (Harvey)

"Yeah. Last year I met with the child actor I was saving. He grew up to be a great man." (Kibum)

"That's great to hear. I also talk with Miss Jung about me helping you whenever the media tries to expose you." (Harvey)

"Really?" (Kibum)

"Of course. I would do anything for a old friend." (Harvey)

"Thank you, Mr. White." (Kibum)

"Please. Just call me Harvey." 

 

The movie directed by Harvey was a big success. Possibly due to the fact that the producers got two members of the popular K-pop group, Super Junior. And with that came with more buzz about them. Luckily, following his words, Harvey covers up for them.

"There are news outlets trying to get a hold of you. Try to stay away from any foreign looking reporters. I'll be tracking the ones from America, Canada and Mexico." (Harvey)

"Thank you for your help, Harvey. This is good for us." (Kibum)

"No problem. Happy to help friends in need. Good luck with your comeback stage." (Harvey)

"Thanks. We need it." (Kibum)

As the video chat ends, Kibum went to continue with practice.

 

Super Junior's next comeback is in a month, which means Donghae has to write more songs, they need to learn new choreography, decide on costumes, and most importantly, upgrade their makeup for their human disguise. After 3 weeks, they finally pieced everything together. Donghae wrote songs for Super Junior, Super Junior M, and Super Junior K.R.Y due to Ryuah deciding that the group and two sub-units would released their new songs at the same time, which lead to Donghae having a headache during the second week.

"Finally. I think my brain's gonna explode." (Donghae)

"Nice work, Hae-ah. Ryuah asked me to tell you that you earned a 3 hour break." (Hyukjae)

"Thank goodness. But I think I'm going to need more that 3 hours." (Donghae)

"Hyukjae hyung. Donghae hyung. Jungsoo hyung wants us to assemble in the living room." (Kibum)

"Coming." (Hyukjae, Donghae)

The three went to the living room to see the others hanging on the couch.

"So, you all know that our comeback is in a week. By the way, nice job with the songs Donghae." (Jungsoo)

"Thanks." (Donghae)

"Now for some problems. First..." (Jungsoo)

"What is it?" (Youngwoon)

"We gained a new rival..." (Jungsoo)

"WHAT?!"

Jungsoo showed them a video.

"Today we have new rookie group, Finale."

"Hello! Set, two..."

"Point set! Hello, we are Finale!"

"So, Seonju-sshi. As the leader, who do you think is your rival?"

"Well, I have to admit, our company essembled us to be an answer to the popularity of Super Junior." (Seonju)

"Speaking of Super Junior, they announced their comeback is in a week."

"Yes. And as their new rivals, we are going to appear on Groups Dimension with them." (Seonju)

"Well, this will look like it's going to be a pretty big fight for 2022. Here's Finale's debut single, Start to Finish."

The video ends.

"This can't be good." (Heechul)

"Yeah and that lead to the next problem; We have to compete against them. Third problem... well..." (Jungsoo)

"Well?" (Heechul)

"They're onto Heechul." (Jungsoo)

"WHAT?!"

That's going to be a problem alright. What could they possibly want from Heechul though?