Connection turned Nightmare?

Zombieland SJ

Finale was assembled in response to Super Junior's popularity. The group consists of 7 members, Seonju, Woorin, Lueun, Ando, Ireun, Rico, and Xin Jing, with Seonju being the leader. Super Junior and Finale finally meet for the first time on the TV show, Group Dimension, where two or more idol teams have a friendly competition.

"Finally, we get to meet Super Junior!" (Rico)

"I wonder what they're like in real life." (Ireun)

"Well, we're about to find out." (Seonju)

Super Junior arrived at the TV station where Group Dimension is being filmed.

"You must be Finale." (Jungsoo)

"Set, two!" (Seonju)

"Point set! Hello, we are Finale!"

"It's an honor to finally meet you." (Seonju)

"Likewise. Congratulations on your debut." (Heechul)

"Thank you." (Seonju)

 

"Welcome to Group Dimension! Tonight, we might have the biggest competition of the year! Please welcome, in this corner, rookie group Finale!"

The MC introduced Finale and they went up to the stage. 

"And in this corner, we have Super Junior!" (MC)

And Super Junior comes up the stage too.

"Let's see what shows these boys will pull off!" (MC)

After their performances, the results were in. It was neck and neck until Super Junior won by a narrow margin. 967pts for Finale and 972pts for Super Junior.

"Congratulations." (Seonju)

"Nice show. You guys were really great." (Heechul)

 

When they got back, Heechul and Seonju had a little talk with each other before their respective groups left the TV station.

"So, who's your company?" (Heechul)

"Uh..." (Seonju)

"If you're uncomfortable, you don't have to tell me. We're not in a company to begin with." (Heechul)

"I heard. You guys live in a mansion?" (Seonju)

"Yeah. Kinda old but pretty homey." (Heechul)

"Homey... How's your family?" (Seonju)

"Why you ask?" (Heechul)

"I never knew what it's like to have a family." (Seonju)

"How come?" (Heechul)

"My mother's a professor and my father... He's not really my father." (Seonju)

Heechul knew what this meant. "He's your adoptive or stepfather?"

"Stepfather, I guess, technically. I don't even know why my mother even married that guy. I mean, he's the worst!" (Seonju)

"Did your mother say anything about your birth father?" (Heechul)

"Not really. Only that she did mention that he was a few years younger than her." (Seonju)

"How many years?" (Heechul)

"2 to 3? I don't know!" (Seonju)

"Seonju hyung. We're leaving." (Woorin)

"Coming. Call later?" (Seonju)

"Sure." (Heechul)

 

Back at the mansion, Heechul can't shake the feeling about something.

"He mentioned that his mother is a professor." (Heechul)

There's one thing that he didn't tell the others about his past after he regained his memories. 3 years prior to his death, while he was attending university, he was conflicted about his preferences for a love interest. He was met with one of his professors who would counsel him whenever he needed it. However, that day would be the last day he would ever talk to her. He went into her office, asking her about what to do. But instead of giving him advice, she tied him up to a chair, and assulted him. She kept asking 'Are you scared?'. Heechul knew if he said yes, she would just continue what she's doing right now. He did manage to untie himself and tried to escape but he was knocked out cold. Later, he woke up in a hospital. His family and other professors were there, telling him that he was in a coma for 2 months. He thinks that the professor was the one responsible. One day, she came to his house, saying that she was pregnant with his child. But Heechul told her that's what she got for taking him captive and doing things that were unappropriate. After graudation, he never saw her again.

"Maybe I'm overthinking. A lot of people have professors for parents." (Heechul)

The others, minus Han Geng, overheard what Heechul was talking about. 

"Who's mother is a professor?" (Kyuhyun)

"Is it someone we know or only him?" (Siwon)

"Guys, maybe it's not a good idea to snitch on him." (Kibum)

"What are you guys doing?!" (Han Geng)

With Han Geng voice, the door swung open, smacking Jungsoo, Youngwoon, Donghee, Hyukjae, Siwon and Kyuhyun against the wall.

"What's going on here?" (Ryuah)

"Nothing!"

"Well, it's time for dinner and you have to sleep early tonight due to morning schedules tomorrow." (Ryuah)

The zombies nodded and went downstairs to the dining room.

 

Meanwhile with Finale, they were called to their CEO's office.

"Remember boys. The reason you were assembled is..." (CEO)

"To overthrow Super Junior."

"I'm just saying that you could have done a better job at Group Dimension. Losing by 5? Really?" (CEO)

"Blame it on me, sir. I should have guided them more." (Seonju)

"No need, Seonju. It's only been your first week. Go home now. It's getting late." (CEO)

"Yes, sir."

Seonju walked home since his house is only a couple blocks from the company building. There, he was greeted by his mother, Park Seohwa.

"I'm back." (Seonju)

"Welcome home. How was the competition?" (Seohwa)

Seonju stayed silent and went up to his room. He took out his phone and texted Heechul.

Hey. Can we talk? - Seonju

Only for a few minutes. What's up? - Heechul

I was wondering if we could continue our talk from earlier - Seonju

Sure - Heechul

I... want some advice. I'm too scared to tell my mother that I lost on Group Dimension. - Seonju

Is she strict? - Heechul

Very. - Seonju

Well, you have to tell her sooner or later. If she doesn't accept it, come to me anytime. - Heechul

Thanks. Talk to you later. ^_^~~ - Seonju

By the way, you said your mother was a professor, right? - Heechul

Yeah, why? - Seonju

Where does she work? - Heechul

East Seoul University - Seonju

After he mentioned the school, the conversation was cut.

 

On Heechul's side...

"East Seoul University?"

That's the university that he attended. 

"She's still working there?"

If that's all true, that means Heechul and Seonju are genetically related, being father and son respectively. If Seonju finds this out, this will shock him. Or even worse, give him a heart attack and die. Heechul doesn't want that since Seonju's only 19. And base on the latter's information about his mother and stepfather, there might be a connection between them and Heechul's death.