Slight Reunion

Zombieland SJ

It's been almost half a year since Super Junior's formation and everyone has gotten better at the idol business. 3 of them were already idols and with their experiences, they were able to teach the others. Especially Heechul who had no experience in any of the things in entertainment. Today, they are recording for a toy store commercial. It was Heechul's first commercial too.

"I'm nervous." (Heechul)

"It's alright. You're gonna do okay." (Han Geng)

"Thanks, Hannie." (Heechul)

They all had roles

- Jungsoo, Ryeowook, Henry : Dolls

- Heechul, Han Geng, Sungmin : Animals

- Jongwoon, Hyukjae, Donghae : Puppets

- Youngwoon, Donghee, Siwon : Toy soldiers

- Zhou Mi, Kibum, Kyuhyun : Robots

"Oh, hyung. You look so cute." Sungmin was dressed as a rabbit.

"This is embarassing." Heechul was a cat.

"It's not that bad. I mean, I could be worse." Han Geng was a dragon.

"Well, I'd say it's better than nothing." (Heechul)

They start filming. They sang, they danced, they did everything that would fit in a kids' toy commercial.

"Cut! Thank you Super Junior." (Director)

"Your welcome director-nim." (Jungsoo)

 

After that, they go to their planned fan meeting at the city stadium. 

"Now, the people who in front in line can get early access to the photocards of them. And please no touching the idols." (Ryuah)

The meetings were great. There were a lot of fans who wanted to see them in person. But then Heechul sees someone familiar. It was his sister. And she brought her husband and children.

"Oh, no!" (Heechul)

"What's wrong?" (Han Geng)

"My sister's here!" Heechul hides under the table.

"Hey, it may not that bad. Maybe she won't recognize your face." (Han Geng)

"I hope so." (Heechul)

More and more people came and went. And there she comes. His sister. The one he hasn't seen in 16 years.

"Hello."

"Uh... Hello." (Heechul)

"We're so glad to meet you. My kids are big fans of yours."

"Oh, really. That's nice to know. Hello there." (Heechul)

"Hello!"

"What nice kids you have." (Heechul)

"Thank you. They're just like their uncle."

"Their uncle?" (Heechul)

"You see, I had a little brother. He was great. We lost him when he was about your age 16 years ago." 

"Oh. I'm very sorry for your loss." (Heechul)

"You don't have to be. I will always love him because he's my brother."

He almost cried. "Would you like a signed CD?" 

"We would love that."

They say goodbye and leave. It was nice to see his sister again. Even though he can't say 'I'm your brother and I have been resurrected'. Han Geng felt bad for him and wishes that he could help.

 

Back at the mansion, Heechul was thinking about his sister and his family. They've been apart for more than a decade and a half. He missed them and wants to see them but knows he can't. Just then, Jungsoo and Jongwoon past by.

"Hey. Is Heechul okay?" (Jungsoo)

"Yeah, his sister's family came to the fan meeting and he's feeling just... well... that." (Han Geng)

"Oh..." (Jungsoo)

"Yeah, and he misses them." (Han Geng)

"Shouldn't we do something?" (Jongwoon)

"But we can't." (Jungsoo)

"Maybe we could ask Ryuah-jie?" (Han Geng)

"Maybe. But she might say no." (Jungsoo)

They ask her and obviously she says no. She say it's for their own good. She doesn't want their families to know that their dead sons have been resurrected. It would shock them or even worse, call the police on them.

"But it would be you who'd be arrested." (Jungsoo)

"For messing with corpses." (Jongwoon)

"That's true." (Ryuah)

"So how do make Chullie feels better?" (Han Geng)

"I don't know." (Jungsoo)

"Maybe we could put on a little show for him?" (Jongwoon)

"That could work." (Han Geng)

So they decided to put on a show to make Heechul feel better. They gathered the others and planned it out. Then it was time to show Heechul.

"Gentleman, may I present you with... Dance of the Zombies." (Zhou Mi)

Some of them danced like a typical zombie would and the rest were dancing in a normal way. It made Heechul giggle a little bit but he still felt worrisome.

"Guys, I don't think it's working." (Han Geng)

"I think so too." (Jungsoo) They stop the act.

"Come on hyung. You can't be that sad." (Kibum)

"Sorry, guys. It's just... I just miss them." (Heechul)

 

A few days past, and Heechul still feels homesick. He wants to see his family, even if he can't talk to them. Han Geng and Ryuah wanted to do something but there was nothing they can do. When Han Geng sees Heechul on the terrace, he goes to comfort him.

"Chullie. You okay?" (Han Geng)

"Not really." (Heechul)

"Still homesick?" (Han Geng)

"Yeah. Just I want to see them again." (Heechul)

"I understand." (Han Geng)

"Thanks, Hannie." (Heechul)

The two go inside and meet up with the others. They have dinner and help Heechul to not feel that homesick. That helped him a lot and he knows that they're trying their best to cheer him up. He knows that he can't see his actual family but now he has a new family of friends who care about him. Being a zombie does have it's advantages. They can be the same forever and nothing will change about it. The only disadvantage is that their body parts fall off from time to time.

 

That night, the members got permission from Ryuah to stay up. They decided to have a sleepover in the living room. It was fun. They had pillow fights, told scary stories (which some of them didn't enjoy), and showed each other their talents. Heechul thought he didn't have a talent but Han Geng told him that he does and that he didn't find it yet. He was already good at singing. That's a start. And he's the best with animals out of all of them.

"Anyone can do that." (Heechul) 

"No hyung. We can't do that." (Sungmin)

"You're good with Heebum and other animals." (Siwon)

"You think so. Heebum. Come here." Heechul calls Heebum.

Heebum naps on Heechul's lap and everyone is impressed. Everytime they get close to him, he either hisses or scratches them. Well, except for Han Geng. They think that's a talent. Heechul doesn't think so but he'll take their word for it. They had a great night. Tomorrow, they have an interview for a maganize so they'll have to be ready for anything as the reporters might pull out random questions.