Once a bad guy, always a bad guy

Zombieland SJ

It's already been 6 months since Mun Inwoon's suspension from the entertainment industry. If you don't remember what happened, he tried to cheat by getting Ryeowook to forfeit on a singing competition, only to get exposed by the rest of Super Junior and get eliminated himself, making Ryeowook win by default. During that period, he gained hatred towards Ryeowook, even though the latter didn't do anything wrong. And based on this description, he is somewhat a brat.

 

Super Junior were asked for a TV drama appearance, which they accepted.

"I can't wait." (Kibum)

"Me too. I wonder who the star is." (Ryeowook)

Their excitement soon disappeared when Inwoon stepped on the set.

"Why is..." (Ryeowook)

"Why am I here? Haven't you heard? I'm the star of this drama." (Inwoon)

"WHAT?!"

After the filming of the first scene, Super Junior went in for a private meeting.

"I can't believe he's back." (Youngwoon)

"It's already been 6 months since his suspension? Man, can the timing be any worse?" (Kyuhyun)

Really. Can things get any worse. Once a bad guy, always a bad guy in Super Junior's sense. As they thought they would never see that bratty so-called celebrity again. And they were right on the sense of Inwoon being a bad guy, as he planned this in order to get revenge on them.

 

Unfortunately for Inwoon, however, Heechul has spied on him and figured out his plan. He told the rest of Super Junior that they need to be careful. Especially Ryeowook, as he's the one that Inwoon has the most grudge towards.

"So, what should we do?" (Ryeowook)

"I have an idea but I'm going to need everyone's help." (Heechul)

"Just say the plan." (Jungsoo)

They placed hidden cameras all over the set to record everything going on.

"You know the plan. Get them killed." (Inwoon)

"Yes, master." (Guard)

It was time for their plan to go into action. Super Junior went on the set and they continued filming. Inwoon didn't notice the little cameras all around the set and just acted as he is normal. 

"And... ACTION!" (Director)

In this scene, 3 employees (Jongwoon, Siwon and Kibum) are delivering files to their boss (Inwoon).

"Sir, we have brought the files that you wanted." (Siwon)

"Thank you. You may go now." (Inwoon)

"Sir. We need to ask you something." (Kibum)

"What is it?" (Inwoon)

"You've been missing for months. Was there a reason for it?" (Jongwoon)

"Ah... that. Nothing to worry. I was just on a business trip without anyone's knowing." (Inwoon)

"CUT!" (Director)

"He's good." (Siwon)

"I know." (Kibum)

 

It was time to film the next scene. In this scene, the boss (Inwoon) is met with businessmen from a rival company (Heechul, Han Geng, Youngwoon). Then he gets a surprise in the form of the undead (Ryeowook).

"Well, well. Look what we have here. The men from Ivis Interprises." (Inwoon)

"And look at what we see. It's the murder boss." (Youngwoon)

The staff were confused as that line was not in the script.

"What are you talking about? Murder boss?" (Inwoon)

"Don't lie. We know you're just keeping that squeaky clean image in order to cover up your mudering spree." (Heechul)

(What? This isn't in the script.)

"Why, I have no idea..."

"SHUT IT WILL YOU! We know you killed our friend and to prove it..." (Han Geng)

Ryeowook appears in front of them in his zombie form and made Inwoon scared.

"What? What is that?" (Inwoon)

"We should be the ones who should question that. That is the one, A HUMAN, who you killed and he was revived for revenge." (Heechul)

"No... NO! This is not..."

"Tell us the truth or he will kill you!" (Youngwoon)

"Alright! I killed him!" As soon as he said that, metal pipes fell on top of Heechul, Han Geng, Youngwoon and Ryeowook.

"Was that is the script?" asked one of the staff members.

"No. Especially not the part with the falling pipes!" They rushed in to save the 4 Super Junior members, but of course, they were okay. They're zombies so they would survive that.

"That's gonna bruise." (Han Geng)

"What..." (Inwoon)

"Spill it Mun! You planned this to get revenge on us. Didn't you?" (Heechul)

"I have no..." (Inwoon)

"Oh JUST SPILL IT! Since your suspension, you've been planning this to get us killed. Especially towards Ryeowook." (Heechul)

"FINE! I planned this. Ever since I was suspended, I've been getting hate due to your intervention at the singing competition. Since then, I wanted you dead. Especially Ryeowook!" (Inwoon)

"That's all we needed to hear." (Heechul)

"What?" (Inwoon)

"Your confession was broadcasted live on the internet. And we already called the police on you." (Heechul)

"You can't do this to me!" (Inwoon)

"I hate doing this but you leave us with no choice. Officers, take him away please." (Ryeowook)

Inwoon was pushed into a police car and they were on their way to the police station. Another criminal is in jail thanks to Super Junior. People are crowning them heros for their actions. They hope that they get the justice that they deserve but knowing those people like Shiny Heaven and Inwoon, they feel like that will never happen.