Second Strike

Zombieland SJ

Everyone in the airport saw that Zhou Mi's arm has been ripped off. Some of them seemed scared, disgusted or both. 

"Uh oh..."

They have to think of something quick. Then Han Geng comes in saying "Oh look at that. The fake arm prank. Classic Zhou Mi."

Everyone is seemed to be buying it. Though Power Line doesn't.

"This feels like a real arm." (Xiao Lu)

"Didn't you know? They make realistic body parts nowadays." (Han Geng) The other members get what he's saying.

"But... but..." (Xiao Lu)

"Now if you can, leave us alone!" Han Geng grabs Zhou Mi's arm and they run off.

"That was weird." (Kang Ling)

"They're keeping something and we're going to find out what." (Xiao Lu)

 

They got to their hotel room and spent the day hiding from Power Line. It was tough because of their popularity, they couldn't hide in the hotel for long.

"How long until we can go?" (Kyuhyun)

"Until we lose them." (Zhou Mi)

"Why are they following us anyways?" (Siwon)

"I think it has to do with me." (Zhou Mi)

"What?" (Hyukjae)

"They know me from my life. Now they want to see if it's the real me." (Zhou Mi)

"You mean the you when you were still alive?" (Donghae)

"Yes." (Zhou Mi)

Everyone felt sorry for him and tried to comfort him. Han Geng felt the most sorry for him as a fellow chinese member.

"I promise we'll lose them." (Han Geng)

"Really?" (Zhou Mi)

"Really." (Han Geng)

 

After hiding for what felt like a week, they finally went out to get ready for their live show.

"Now we have a new act. It's Super Junior M!" (MC)

"Hello. We're Super Junior M!"

"And we're going to show you our new song Super Girl so sit tight." (Han Geng)

The show went flawlessly and everyone seemed enjoyed. That was until they see Power Line.

"What are they doing here?" (Zhou Mi)

"So, you came to Singer Paradise?" (Xiao Lu)

"Yes and it is none of your business." (Han Geng)

"We were thinking about that moment at the airport. We're so very sorry about that." (Si Yu)

"Oh no, it's nothing. Accidents happen." (Zhou Mi)

"Now if you will excuse us..." (Han Geng) They leave the studio.

"Thanks." (Zhou Mi)

"No problem. That's what friends do." (Han Geng)

 

They go to their next location. Filming for a variety show called Call Your Name.

"Welcome to Call Your Name. Where we discuss about our guests. And now we present Super Junior M!" (MC)

"Hello. We're Super Junior M!"

"So, how was your visit in China?" (MC)

"It was great. So many sights to see." (Han Geng)

"That's great. What are your plans now?" (MC)

"Our plan is to have the biggest concert in China." (Zhou Mi)

"Wow. Is that even possible?" (MC)

"It's possible for us." (Zhou Mi)

After filming, again, they didn't expect to see Power Line but there's only Liang Qing and Jin Hai. This time, Siwon and Kyuhyun step in.

"Don't worry. Lu's not here." (Liang Qing)

"Why are you following us?" (Siwon)

"We're here to warn you. Xiao Lu-ge has been suspicious of you since your debut." (Jin Hai)

"Since our debut?" (Kyuhyun)

"Since Zhou Mi looks like one of our founding members and shares the same name, Lu thought that he could be the same person." (Liang Qing)

"What? Is that true?" (Siwon)

"Yes. And you have to be careful as even we don't know what he's going to do next." (Liang Qing)

"Okay. Thank you for telling us." (Kyuhyun) Then they tell the others about what they said.

"So we have to be careful around Xiao Lu." (Zhou Mi)

"Yes and we have to avoid getting touched because of you know what..." (Siwon) And they knew what the 'you know what' is.

 

It's the day of the concert. All the tickets have been sold which means their popularity has spread quickly. They rehearse for the show but stopped because Kang Ling and Si Yu were there.

"What's up?" (Han Geng)

"Have a little update." (Kang Ling) They show a video.

"You know the plan." (Xiao Lu)

"Lu-ge. I don't think this is a good idea." (Si Yu)

"Listen. There a storm coming tonight and that is the moment to see if it's true." (Xiao Lu)

"Maybe you're thinking about this too hard." (Kang Ling)

"No I'm not. This is serious." (Xiao Lu) The video ends.

"A storm is coming?" (Han Geng)

"And Lu-ge is planning something involving it." (Si Yu)

"We need to stop him from doing anything dangerous." (Kang Ling)

"Don't worry. We will." (Han Geng) He calls the others and tell them about the emergency.

"Now what?" (Zhou Mi)

"You know what? I'll take care of him. You guys just continue with the show." (Han Geng)

"Are you sure?" (Zhou Mi)

"I'm sure." (Han Geng)

 

It was show time. The members were singing and dancing all night long. Their fans loved it. The storm didn't seem like it was coming but it was.

"Han-ge. I'm scared." (Zhou Mi)

"Don't worry. It will be fine." (Han Geng)

Then he sees a staff member with something that looks like a microphone. He goes to them and give Zhou Mi the microphone. But it wasn't a microphone. It was a metal rod!

Lightning struck and hit Zhou Mi but didn't notice that the others were holding on to him. The lightning didn't shock them and they used it to their advantage. They performed their last song and the lightning gave them the ability to make holographic effects. Everyone loved it and that got the attention of the "staff" who was actually Xiao Lu in disguise.

"Why? How?" (Xiao Lu)

"Thank you everyone!" (Zhou Mi)

Power Line comes up to them. Seeing that performance made them (well, just Xiao Lu) want Zhou Mi even more.

"Nice performance." (Xiao Lu)

"Thanks..." Zhou Mi said sarcastically.

"So what is your answer?" (Xiao Lu)

"Umm..." (Zhou Mi)

Then Han Geng pulls him in. "Zhou Mi belongs to us and no one else. He's not going anywhere."

Xiao Lu can see that the other members are in agreement to Han Geng. 

"Lu. It's over. We can't have him." (Liang Qing)

"Well... one day we'll get you. Mark my words." (Xiao Lu)

Liang Qing gives them an apologetic look.

"It's over?" (Zhou Mi)

"It's over." (Han Geng)

The rest of them cheered. Zhou Mi is staying with them. Their performance made international headlines, 'Spectacular Light Show at Super Junior M Concert'. It was special to them and they made history. They wonder what they will do next.