2nd Anniversary... and Further Worries?

Zombieland SJ

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

Super Junior are celebrating their second anniversary. Well, they debuted in March but were so busy that they couldn't celebrate then.

"Already 2 years. Time flies so fast." (Kyuhyun)

"Yeah, and maybe we'll get to our tenth year in a blink of an eye." (Hyukjae)

"Speaking of "blink of an eye"..." Heechul has a point. They're all zombies and they're going to stay the same. So even if they get to their tenth year, none of them will physically change.

"Oh, right..." (Donghae)

"But look at it this way. We get to see our fans longer." (Ryeowook)

"Yeah, but won't that raise more suspicions?" (Jungsoo)

Looks like there are a lot of ups and downs to their situation. But right now, they're celebrating so they decide to worry about it later.

 

A few days later...

"Mail's here!" (Ryuah, Youngwoon)

"ME FIRST!" (Sungmin)

"No, me!" (Han Geng)

"I'm expecting something important!" (Zhou Mi)

"Okay, okay. First... Cover of Stunt Magazine?" (Ryuah)

"That's mine." (Han Geng)

"Figures... Okay, Music of the Modern Man?" (Youngwoon)

"That must be Henry's. Letter from China?" (Ryuah)

"That's for me." (Zhou Mi)

"Power Line minus Xiao Lu, I assume." (Ryuah)

"Yeah. I mean, we got along great back then. But, you know, without Xiao Lu knowing." (Zhou Mi)

"We get it. This one's for Sungmin and this one's... Heechul hyung's?" (Youngwoon)

"Is he expecting something?" (Sungmin)

"Not that I'm aware of..." (Han Geng)

And when they got Heechul downstairs, he said he didn't expect any mail and this is a surprise to him as well.  "Mom didn't say anything about sending me something. Neither did anyone at the house! Now I'm kinda scared of opening it..."

"It could be a scam mail..." (Jongwoon)

"A scam mail? No one but our families and close friends know our address." (Donghee)

"Maybe it could be work mail?" (Jungsoo)

"Maybe..." As Heechul was getting more scared by the second, he opened it little by little until he unfolded the letter. And the contents was... "Whew, we're clear. Just a secret letter from Seonju."

"Oh, right..."

Now they remember that Seonju went to live with Heechul's family after everything that happened. And while they could be in trouble in regards to him and Heechul's real connection getting exposed, at least he went with the idea that they're distant relatives.

"And Dad said they'll hide anything about me and my past life so..." But just saying that is making Heechul worry even more.

 

Meanwhile, at Finale's agency...

"Seonju hyung's back!" (Lueun)

"No need to shout. Welcome back." (Woorin)

"Thanks. I really need that break." (Seonju)

"But who knew that you and Super Junior's Heechul were relatives?" (Rico)

"Yeah... Who knew..." (Seonju)

"Well, all that matters is that this is all over and you can come back to us." (Xin Jing)

"So, how are we gonna celebrate?" (Ireun)

"I think I need another lie down..." Of course, Seonju is just joking. After going on a hiatus for a few weeks, he was excited to get back to work. But there's something going on with Woorin. "You okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah..."

"Woorin hyung, you can't fool us. What's going on?" (Lueun)

"It's just... I was filming the last few episodes of 'The Blade', right? I still can't shake this feeling that Siwon looks so much like the person I admire." (Woorin)

"He's right. I saw the original drama and some pictures too. The resemblance is just too uncanny." (Rico)

"Maybe it's just the face? I mean, we talked about this before." (Seonju)

"But this is just..." (Woorin)

 

"So, how many more episodes until the finale?" (Jongwoon)

"Just 2 more. I can't believe it's almost over already." (Siwon)

"Well, the finale's not going to air until May so it's not over yet." (Han Geng)

"Maybe..." (Siwon)

"Something wrong?" (Jongwoon)

"I keep having this feeling that Woorin might be on to us." (Siwon)

"WHAT?!" (Han Geng, Jongwoon)

"Don't worry, I managed to do something about it. But I'm still scared..." (Siwon)

"Me too. Who knows what might happen if we're exposed as zombies?" (Han Geng)

And he's right. They managed to keep this up for more than 2 years but they know they'll get exposed one day or another. They just hope it won't be sooner than they think.

 

"I'm back!" (Seonju)

"Welcome back, Seonju. How was work?" (Mrs. Kim)

"It was great, Grandma." Looks like Seonju is used to this people being his family... Literally. "Where's aunt Heejin?"

"She's out with the kids. They wanted new crayons." (Mrs. Kim)

"I see. Well, they were old and broken up." (Seonju)

"Welcome back, Seonju." Mr. Kim greeted him. "Looks like you had fun today."

"Yes, I did. It was fun going back to work again..." (Seonju)

"Is something wrong?" (Mr. Kim)

"No! It's just that... I always wondered... Why do you cover up all the pictures of my father?" (Seonju)

That was the question they hoped they won't be hearing. But then Mrs. Kim managed to cover it up saying, "We've been mourning your father since we found out that he died by murder. Putting his pictures up made us grieve even more. So that's why we covered them up."

"Oh... I see. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked..." (Seonju)

"No, it's fine. You're still young." (Mrs. Kim)

 

"So that's what happened." Mrs. Kim told Heechul through the phone while everyone else was sleeping.

"I see. Thanks for telling me, Mom. I'll be careful around him." Heechul hung up and looked up at the night sky.

"You okay?" Han Geng went up to the rooftop and tripped. Heechul managed to catch his head but not his body.

"Yikes..." (Heechul)

"Well, at least there's no one else around... So, what happened?" (Han Geng)

"Mom called me. She said that Seonju asked why they covered up all of their picture of me." (Heechul)

"And how did she answer?" (Han Geng)

"She told him that they grieve more every time they look at them." Heechul knows that he can't hide this forever, but he has no other choice.

"Hey, we'll tell him. When we're both ready." (Han Geng)

"Thanks, Hannie. I'm glad I have you and Super Junior, Ryuah and SHINee. It's thanks to you guys that I kept going forward." (Heechul)

And they're still going to make it big in the entertainment business. But how long until they're identities as zombies will be exposed?


I know I said I was going to make Season 1 50 episodes, but I think I managed to fill enough for this. I'm planning what to write for Season 2 so I hope you enjoy this and the next part of this story.