Death for the masses

Zombieland SJ

Jungsoo was glad that Jinho was on their side because there would be troubles when Shiny Heaven finds out about them. He is also glad for Youngwoon for bringing back Brave Knights. The others also agree. But that made him wonder. How would Shiny Heaven and others react when they see that they're zombies? Will they act cool like Jinho or will they freak out and call authorities?

"Thinking about something?" (Heechul)

"No, nothing. Nothing at all." (Jungsoo)

 

Today was another day of work. Jungsoo, Jongwoon, Sungmin, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun are getting ready for a variety show shoot. The good news is it's a show about idols' friendships. The bad news is Shiny Heaven will also be shooting with them. 

"Can this get any worse?" (Jungsoo)

"Hey, Leeteuk-sshi. Nice to see you again." (Dohwan)

"Yeah... You too..." (Jungsoo)

During filming, Jungsoo he was going to have a heart attack. Well, he can't cause he's dead. The others can see that he's not feeling comfortable and try to comfort him.

"So, what makes your friendship stay? Shiny Heaven?" (MC)

"We always had friendship by our side. We only disbanded because one member died. But we don't care. All we do is honor his legacy." (Dohwan) Jungsoo knew that was a lie. They never even acknowledged him when he was alive.

"How about Super Junior?" (MC)

They guys hesitated for a minute until Jungsoo started saying...

"Ever since we met, we've been together for as long as we remember. As we stay together, we can make new bonds with other people." 

"That's a great answer. Thank you Leeteuk-sshi." (MC)

"Thank you for asking that question." (Jungsoo)

The filming was finally over. Jungsoo could finally get the idea of working with Shiny Heaven out of his head. Well, not exactly because they came to Super Junior's dressing room.

"Can they just go already?" (Jungsoo)

"What did you say?" (Haniel)

"Nothing!" (Jungsoo)

"Well it was nice meeting you. See you again soon (or not)." (Sungmin)

"Finally, they're gone." (Hyukjae)

"Yeah. I wondered if they'll ever leave us alone." (Jongwoon)

"If that's the case, I would love it." (Kyuhyun)

 

Back at the mansion Jungsoo was quietly reading until...

"Hyung, Ryuah noona wants to see you." (Ryeowook)

"Okay." He goes downstairs. "What is it, noona?"

"I need to ask you about the members of Shiny Heaven from what you can remember." (Ryuah)

"Why? Do you need information about them?" (Jungsoo)

"Yes because if we're going to spy on them, we need their base information." (Ryuah)

"Okay then..." Jungsoo lists the characteristics of Shiny Heaven from what he can remember.

- Nam Dohwan : Second in command, now leader. Always tried to outshine Jungsoo, which made him consider them rivals.

- Kim Dongil aka Haniel : Picked the stage name because his name was too common. The most cheerful of all members.

- Min Chunwoo : The visual. The most knowledge-centered one.

- Kang Seomin aka Sion : Picked the stage name because his name means commoner. The maknae and main dancer.

"So, that's all?" (Ryuah)

"That's all. Unfortunatly, they're very full of themselves and barely share anything." (Jungsoo)

"Well, that's okay. Now that we have the base information, we can tell Jinho to be careful around them." (Ryuah)

 

The next day, Shiny Heaven went to see Jinho but he could see that his desk was cleaned up.

"Excuse me. Where's Jinho-sshi?" (Dohwan)

"He's already out with your case." 

"Okay then. Thank you." (Dohwan)

"That was weird." (Sion)

"Yeah and his desk was clean as if no one sat there." (Chunwoo) There was definitely something fishy going on.

They went to a cafe and see their reporter at another table with other people. Who are they? They can hear what they were saying.

"So, as long as we have the base information, we can predict what their up to?" (Jinho)

"Yes. And such, the members will be exposed for who they are." They thought they were talking about Super Junior.

"Excuse me. Jinho-sshi? Are you working with our request?" (Dohwan)

"Oh, Dohwan-sshi. Yes. I have a spy with me and he saw that Super Junior are just normal." (Jinho)

"But... our theories and your job..." (Sion)

"I don't care about my job as much anymore. I just care about what's true about the world." (Jinho)

The others were befuddled. He means that he wants to know Super Junior's truth is what they thought. As they were left shocked to hear what Jinho said, he and the mysterious figures left the cafe.

"Quick, follow them." (Chunwoo)

But Jinho and the mysterious figures knew that they were being followed to they split up once they got to the woods were the mansion is. The mansion is in the thickest part of the woods and there is a secret road that leads to outside of the woods.

"Did we just lose them?" (Haniel)

"I think we did." (Dohwan)

Their mission failed. Super Junior's succeed. They told everyone that their plan had worked. They already knew where Shiny Heaven usually go to a cafe when they're stressed and that they would believe what Jinho would say. Now they wouldn't suspect that their zombies and won't follow them.

 

A week later, Jungsoo, Heechul, Han Geng and Youngwoon go to work and to surprise, Shiny Heaven's there again. 

"Why them again?!" (Jungsoo)

"Cool down! Maybe things won't be as bad as last time." (Heechul)

"Yeah, hyung. And besides, you have us." (Youngwoon)

"Yeah. You're right. I do have you guys and I don't need anyone else." (Jungsoo)

"That the leader we know." (Han Geng)

Then they see Dohwan and the others.

"Hello again. Didn't imagine to see you guys again." (Dohwan) Again, he was being a hothead.

"Of course. Nice to see our seniors again." Jungsoo said sarcastically.

"Now, how about we go to some water?" (Youngwoon)

"Yeah... Great idea..." Jungsoo stares at them at if was giving them a scare. He was because he wanted to ghost them. And did it work?