Model Perfection

Zombieland SJ

If there one thing that Sungmin likes about being a zombie is that he can do whatever he wants without being forced to do it. He always wanted to model for cute and girly things but his parents forced him to model for male suits. This escalate to the point where Sungmin couldn't take anymore of it. He suffered from a heart attack due to occupational stress he received from them. He doesn't know if his parents feel bad or glad that he was gone. But now that he's a zombie, he can do whatever he wants without anyone telling him what to do. Now, with his human makeup, he can model for things that he wants. 

"Sungmin, time for your schedule." (Ryuah)

"Comming!" Sungmin comes down the stair happily. 

"Someone seems happy today." (Heechul)

"Today I'm modeling for Princess Lace Fashion. Best! Day! Ever!" (Sungmin)

"Well, we better get there quickly. We're going to be late. You can come too, Heechul, if you want." (Ryuah)

"Sure. I would love to." (Heechul)

 

The reach the studio where Sungmin's photos are going to be taken. It was all pink and pretty, just the way Sungmin likes it. 

"Best job ever." (Sungmin)

"I've never seen someone modeling before." (Heechul)

"You should try it hyung. It's fun." (Sungmin)

"Yeah. Maybe if I can find my own style like you." (Heechul)

"I would suggest it. Seeing that's how I died." (Sungmin)

"How did you die?" (Heechul)

"I died from a heart attack due to occupational stress. My parents forced me to model for things I didn't want all day everyday. It got to the point where I'd faint too often." (Sungmin)

"I'm sorry to hear that." (Heechul)

"Don't be. It's not your fault." (Sungmin)

"Sungmin-sshi. It's time to start." (Photographer)

"Okay!" (Sungmin)

 

He was wearing pink lace suit and holding pink balloons. Heechul thought he was so cute in them. The staff thinks so too. After the first shoot was over, they took a short break.

"Hyung, how was I? Did I do great?" (Sungmin)

"Yeah, Min-ah. You did great." (Heechul)

"Well, I think they're so bad." A man and women came up and said that all of Sungmin's photos were bad.

"Why do you think that. Sungmin-sshi looks good in this attire." (Photographer)

"Sungmin?" The women looks at him. Sungmin doesn't like this.

"Why do you model for girly things when you're a guy?"

Heechul couldn't stand what she's saying. "Why does it matter what he wants to wear? Let him be and let him dress the way he wants to."

The woman was shocked by that statement and hesitated for a moment. "Fine. You win." They go back stubbornly.

"Who were those people?" (Heechul)

"They're my parents." (Sungmin)

"What? Your parents?" (Heechul)

"They're the ones who are responsible for my death." (Sungmin)

Heechul couldn't believe what he was hearing. The very people who made Sungmin die appeared right in front of him.

 

Sungmin had wrapped up his photoshoot for the day. He still couldn't believe that his parents are still criticizing people's modeling job. 

"You okay?" (Heechul)

"No." Sungmin was quite honest about his feelings.

Heechul wished there was something he could do to help him. But there was nothing he can do about dealing with someone else's parents. Especially if their child was once dead.

"It's okay hyung. I know how to handle this." (Sungmin)

He wasn't so sure about that but he trust him. After they head back to the mansion, they tell the others what happened.

"So, Sungmin's parents came out of nowhere?" (Youngwoon)

"Not nowhere. They have critiquing model's since before I was born." (Sungmin)

"And why did they decided that you should be a model?" (Siwon)

"I always wanted to be a model. Dressing up and posing in front of a camera. It was my dream. But I wanted to dress up in girly outfits and they made me model for suits." (Sungmin)

The others caught on really quickly. Basing on his personality, it's not hard to imagine that kind of problem would bring stress to him. And now that he's undead, he's free to wear what he wants.

"So, are you going to continue modeling?" (Jungsoo)

"Of course. It's my passion." (Sungmin)

 

The next day, the go back to the studio to finish the photo shoot. Sungmin was worried that his parents might show up again. But he wasn't that worried. He just needs to work is soul out until it's all done.

"Now, can you give us something really cute?" (Photographer)

"Something really cute?" Sungmin wonders and pulls out a really cute pose.

"Yes! That's it!" The photographer was really satisfied with Sungmin's modeling. He wondered how someone who's only been in the industry for less than a year could pull of something like that. Well, Sungmin was a model until 11 years ago.

Just then, his parent appeared again. Heechul and Ryuah did not feel good about this.

"Again, why are you modeling for girly things when you're a guy? How old are you? You should be modeling in manly suits." (Mrs. Lee)

"You're just like our son." (Mr. Lee)

"Your son?" Sungmin knows that the son they're talking about is him.

"He always wanted to dress up and model but we forced him to model for things he didn't like." (Mr. Lee)

"What are you saying? He was a boy and boys need to be masculine." (Mrs. Lee)

"Some boys don't have to be masculine. They can also be feminine." (Sungmin)

"I agree. I didn't have the courage to tell you but I think Sungmin used to look good in those outfits he wanted to wear." (Mr. Lee)

"But..." (Mrs. Lee)

"Why do you have to divide boyish things and girly things? We're in a generation now where anyone can be who they want to be." (Heechul)

"Fine! Do what you want!" Mrs. Lee storms out of the filming site.

"I think you look great." (Mr. Lee)

"Thank you." (Sungmin)

"Uh... Can we continue?" (Photographer)

The photo shoot went smoothly. Sungmins photos sold out as quickly as they can produce them which means that they're a success. Now Sungmin knows that his father supported his idea and disagreed with his mother's. He's finally in a place where he can do things without any judgement. And even if some people will judge him, he won't listen to them. He just needs to listen to what his heart desires.