Angel from the Dead

Zombieland SJ

After that whole incident with Henry's father, the zombie boys thought that this would be the last reality check problem they had to endure. Well, turns out it's not. While rehearsing for Music Bank, they were met up with one of the MCs. It was none other than ex-Shiny Heaven member, Shin Dohwan. Jungsoo thought he reitred when Shiny Heaven disbanded.

"You okay?" (Heechul)

"No. It's just my old member from Shiny Heaven." (Jungsoo)

"What?!" (Heechul) 

"That's okay. I'll just avoid him." (Jungsoo) But just when he was about to do that...

"Hello. You must be Leeteuk." (Dohwan)

"Uh... Yes. And you are...?" (Jungsoo)

"I'm not surpised that you don't know me. I'm Shin Dohwan, one of tonight's MCs." 

"Okay... Nice to meet you." (Jungsoo)

"Nice to meet you, too." (Dohwan)

After that encounter, Jungsoo thought that there will some reality check mishaps. But strangely, there wasn't any. Or was there? After Music Bank, Super Junior had an interview with Dohwan. 

"So, how was tonight's show?" (Dohwan)

"It was fantastic. Lots of groups to meet and lots of great music too." (Jungsoo)

"Well, that must be a fun experience. See you all next week." (Dohwan)

Good thing that was over. Super Junior went to change back into their normal clothes. Jungsoo wanted no commotions today. But his wish won't be granted because there was a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" (Jungsoo)

"It's Shin Dohwan. You dropped your bracelet." 

"Oh, thank you." (Jungsoo)

Dohwan looks at him very closely as if he was a detective.

"What are you looking at?" (Jungsoo)

"You look so familiar. Why is that?" (Dohwan)

"I... I get it. I look like a lot of people. Well, the old saying is people from heaven have a similar face." (Jungsoo) Actually no one says that.

"You look like my dead friend." (Dohwan) Jungsoo gulped. 

"Dead... friend...? What are you thinking? Ha ha..." (Jungsoo)

"Leeteuk, hurry up. We have to go." (Heechul)

"Sorry. Thanks for finding my bracelet." (Jungsoo)

"You're... welcome?" (Dohwan) Why did that end in a question?

"Thanks, Heechul." (Jungsoo)

"No problem." (Heechul)

 

Actually, Dohwan and the others have been doing detective work. Ever since Super Junior debuted they noticed something about a specific member. The leader known as Leeteuk, meaning 'the special one in this world'. Shiny Heaven - Dohwan, Dongil aka Haniel, Chunwoo and Sion have been digging in Super Junior's information and history to find out about their leader. They haven't found anything. Super Junior doesn't even use Social Media. They only have an official website which despite being a group with no company, it looked and works very professionally.

"So, what do we know so far?" (Chunwoo)

"He's the leader of Super Junior. He looked about 175cm/5ft 7inches." (Dohwan)

"Anything else?" (Haniel)

"That's about it. There's nothing else." (Dohwan)

"This is getting very tricky. Why does he look like him?" (Sion)

"What are our theories?" (Chunwoo)

"1. Jungsoo faked his death to live a seemingly 'normal' life." (Dohwan)

"2. Leeteuk is an android." (Haniel)

"3. Not only Jungsoo faked his death but also changed his identity so he can be an idol again." (Sion)

Well, none of those are correct but they have some connections.

 

Back on Super Junior's side...

"You okay hyung?" (Siwon)

"No, I was interrogated by the MC." (Jungsoo)

"You were what?!" 

"Relax. He hasn't got anything from me. But I am worried about one thing." (Jungsoo)

"What's that?" (Heechul) 

"Is that Shiny Heaven got back together and are trying to expose us." (Jungsoo)

"Well if that's happening, be careful. I'll make sure they won't come near you." (Ryuah)

"Thanks, noona." (Jungsoo)

 

The next day, while the boys were having breakfast, Ryuah called out an emergency.

"What is it?" (Heechul)

"The 4 Shiny Heaven members just got back together and they said this." Ryuah shows a video.

"Now that you're back together, who do you consider your biggest rival?" (Interviewer)

"I say Super Junior. Despite what people will think, we will rise higher than them." (Dohwan)

"Are you sure? Super Junior is the biggest band right now. Literally." (Interviewer)

"I'm sure." (Dohwan)

"Watch out Super Junior. We're coming after you." (Shiny Heaven) The video ends.

"Your kidding." All the zombies say.

"No joke." (Ryuah)

"Now what? We already have a member of Brave Knights and all of Jewel. Now we have all of Shiny Heaven too?" Jungsoo felt like he was about to faint.

"Now, now. It might not be that bad. Maybe it's just a stunt." (Heechul)

"Actually, it's no stunt. They're really back together." (Ryuah)

The zombies either sighed, moaned or growled in disappointment. Not only they gained a rival, but they're the most suspcious 'reality checkers' they have. What could go wrong now? They were heading out on their schedules and as usual, Ryuah, Jungsoo and Heechul are driving. But as they were driving down the street, there was a car heading their way. It's light was red so it should have stopped but instead of stopping, it crashed into the van that Jungsoo was driving.

"Oh no!" (Heechul)

Luckily, no one was injured which was a good thing because they're zombies. But they wondered where the car came from. And more mysteriously, there's no driver!

"What?!"

The police showed up and saw the situation that they're in. They would say it's the driver's fault but since there's no driver, they couldn't pinpoint who caused it.

"I'm sorry but we can't sovle this one." (Police 1)

"I understand. Let's go, fellas. We'll take that one to the garage." (Ryuah)

They drove the van to the closest garage and asked the workers to fix it up. They went to work on the two remaining vans. Today was full of unpleasant surprises. Shiny Heaven got back together, they declared Super Junior as their rival, and they got into a car accident with no driver. Jungsoo wondered if all of them have a connection. What if Shiny Heaven was the one who planned this whole scenario. And if so, why would they do it?