Friends and Family

Zombieland SJ

Heechul has been wondering about something. His old friends and family. How are they doing now that he's been dead for 16 years?

"You okay?" (Han Geng)

"No. I'm was just thinking about my friends and family and how they're doing." (Heechul)

"Oh." Han Geng knew how much he misses them. "I know something that will make you feel better."

They go out to the city and have a little live show on their own. They set up cameras, mics and speakers and started to perform. They sang originals and took requests to sing songs from other idols.

"Who should we sing now?" Heechul said through the microphone.

"Sing BTS!" "No, sing a 2PM song!" "Can you sing Big Bang?"

There were a lot of requests and they decided to sing all of them. They started with BTS's Boy With Luv, then 2pm's Again and Again, then Big Bang's Lies. The crowd loved it and sang along with them. That caught the attention of two people who looked like they could be musicians. They were charmed by Heechul and decided on something.

 

After their little show, Heechul and Han Geng were about to go back to that mansion when the two musicians came up to them.

"Do you need something from us?" (Heechul)

"Yes. But only from you." 

"Only me?" (Heechul)

"Yes. We want you to be in our new music video." 

"Music video?" (Heechul)

"Yes. I'm Jay by the way." 

"And I'm Jungmo. Could we speak with you manager?"

They called Ryuah and she agreed that Heechul can be in their music video. The following day, Heechul arrived at the filming site and sees Jay and Jungmo. They looked like they could be around his age, early to mid 30s, becuase though he's pyshically in his 20s, he is chronologically 38.

"Oh, Heechul-sshi. You're here." (Jay)

"Yes. And I'm happy to be working with you." (Heechul)

"So, shall we get started?" (Director)

The filming went smoothly. They thought that Heechul was a natural. While they were taking a break, Jay comes up to Heechul.

"Excuse me, but have we met somewhere?" (Jay)

Heechul hesitates for a second. "No, I don't think so."

"Oh. I'm sorry. You looked familiar." (Jay)

Heechul knew what Jay meant by that. They were friends when he was alive and couldn't say anything about that. Then he remembers his other friends and wondered how are they doing.

 

Heechul went back to the mansion and thought about seeing Jay and Jungmo again. 

"Wondering about something again?" Ryuah and Han Geng came up to the balcony.

"How'd you know?" (Heechul)

"When you're thinking about something, you always come up to the balcony." (Ryuah)

"I'm just thinking about Jay and Jungmo. I haven't seen them for so long." (Heechul)

"I understand. You want to tell them." (Han Geng)

"But I know I can't because of this situation." (Heechul)

The two understand what he's going through. He's been getting his memories of his friends and family back during the last year and has been getting sadder and sadder every time a memory of them comes back.

"Don't worry. You can tell them eventually." (Ryuah)

"Thanks noona. Hannie." (Heechul)

 

The next day, while practicing, the other zombies thought of the same thing.

"You know, our friends and families must miss us too." (Jungsoo)

"Yeah. And we can't tell them that we've been resurrected." (Kibum)

Heechul heard as the others were talking. Not only his friends but he also thought of his family. His parents, his sister and her family. At least he has the others and Ryuah as family.

"You okay, hyung?" (Youngwoon)

"Yeah. Sure. I'm fine." (Heechul)

"Look. We have to do something for them." (Jongwoon)

"But what can we do?" (Siwon)

"We can't tell them like we did with Jinho hyung." (Kyuhyun)

"Or maybe we don't have to." Jungsoo comes up with an idea. 

They ask Ryuah to have a concert at Seoul Arena and invite their old friends and families. She hesitated but then agreed to do it. They go all around South Korea and the world to find and invite their friends and families. They eventually found them and managed to get them to come to Seoul for the concert. They also invited some random people to fill out the arena. 

 

It was finally the day of the concert. They could see that they managed to fill the seats and saved the front seats for their loved ones. Heechul could see his parents, his sister and her family. He could also see that Jay, Jungmo and his other friends came too.

"It's time." (Jungsoo)

"Ready?" (Heechul)

"Ready!"

"Hello. We are Super..." (Jungsoo)

"JUNIOR!"

"And today we have a special show planned for special guests." (Heechul) The people in the front seats wondered what they were talking about. 

They sang their original songs and songs of other idol from different generations. From the early 90's to the 2010's. Everyone enjoyed it. Then Jay sees Heechul's parents behind them. He wondered why they were here too. It looked like they were crying. Then something hit him.

"It can't be." (Jay)

After the show, everyone cheered for them.

"And for out special guests in the front seats, let's meet backstage." (Jungsoo)

They were puzzled about what they wanted from them. But Jay thought something that could relate to them. When they went backstage, they were greeted by the Super Junior members. Then Heechul saw his parents. He cried and went to them.

"Hi..." (Heechul)

"I... It can't be." (Mrs. Kim)

"Mother!" (Heechul)

"M... My son." (Mrs. Kim)

The family is finally reunited for the first time in 16 years. The other's went to their families and friends too and were happy to see them again. Jungsoo, Hyukjae, Kyuhyun and Henry saw their parents and siblings, Jongwoon and Donghae saw their brothers, Youngwoon, Ryeowook and Kibum saw their parents, Donghee saw his father and sister and Sungmin saw his father. Han Geng, Zhou Mi, Siwon's families didn't come but they didn't mind. Then they reached to their friends.

"I knew it was you." (Jay)

"Sorry I couldn't say anything." (Heechul)

"We know you had a reason." (Jungmo)

They explaned that they were resurrected by Ryuah and had wanted to see them in forever. They understood and agreed to keep their zombie identities a secret. Now they can see each other whenever they want and hang out just like they used to.


Right now, the ones who have been covered are Jungsoo (9, 14), Heechul (1, 2, 7, 17, 18), Youngwoon (3, 13), Donghee (12), Sungmin (10), Hyukjae (4), Siwon (6), Kibum (11), Zhou Mi (15, 16) and Henry (8).

Whose story should I cover next?