The New Group

Zombieland SJ

Ryuah explained everything to Jinki. About Super Junior being zombies that is. He couldn't believe it at first but after seeing them without their makeup and some of their limbs falling off, he had to believe it.

"So... Why did you collect dead guys for an idol group again?" (Jinki)

"I wanted to give them a second chance." (Ryuah)

"Me, Youngwoon and Zhou Mi were idols, Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were soloists, Han Geng, Siwon and Kibum were actors, Donghee was a filmmaker, Sungmin was a model, Hyukjae was a dancer, Donghae was a songwriter and Henry was a violinist." (Jungsoo)

"But what about him?" Jinki points to Heechul.

"Ryuah said I'm special. I still don't know what that special thing is though." (Heechul)

"And I'm not dead." (Jinki)

"This could be a new thing. The undead and the living could collaborate." (Ryuah)

"Where does she get these ideas from?" Heechul wonders.

 

So after a few weeks of training and looking for four more guys, the new group, now called SHINee, was ready. Jonghyun, Kibum (stagename Key), Minho and Taemin still couldn't believe that their seniors, Super Junior, are zombies.

"Get used to it." (Ryuah)

"I don't think I can." (Key)

"Me too." (Minho)

"Actually, it's pretty cool. We only saw zombies in those movies. They're not like that." (Taemin)

"Still, pretty creepy." (Jonghyun)

"Now, Donghae wrote your debut song and so you must thank him." (Ryuah) SHINee nodded.

"Well, this is going to be something." (Jinki)

"So, how'd you get mixed up in this?" (Taemin)

"While walking through the forest, I was attacked by a wild bear. Ryuah noona found me and nursed me." (Jinki)

"And that's how you met Super Junior sunbaenimdeul." (Minho)

"Yeah and it was not that pleasant." (Jinki)

"How come?" (Jonghyun)

"I saw them without their makeup." (Jinki)

"Oh..."

Later that night, SHINee debuted and it made headlines, 'Super Junior's hoobaes. They're the "five new shining idols"'. 

"They called us the five new shining idols." (Key)

"Told you it would work." (Ryuah)

 

As Super Junior and SHINee's representative, Ryuah had to fake them being in an idol agency. She told the public, "We're an unofficial agency, working in a small mansion. But we're growing constantly so we can improve the boys' idol lives."

"Did she had to say that?" (Youngwoon)

"Unofficial, huh? Well, I guess she's right." (Sungmin)

SHINee kept looking at them, feeling creeped out but slightly smiling.

"What?" (Kyuhyun)

"Nothing. It just that... The whole zombie thing." (Minho)

"Like Ryuah noona said, get used to it." (Siwon)

They also still can't belive that despite their pyshical age, they're actually older than they are. I mean, Henry's 16 when he's actually 23. That's not surprising but the older guys are in their 40s. That's something else.

"By the way, has anyone seen Hyukjae and Donghae?" (Jungsoo)

"They're probably in their room." (Jongwoon)

"Thanks." (Jungsoo)

Also, they can't believe that some of them are actually in relationships. Hyukjae and Donghae have been together since childhood and Heechul and Han Geng started to date recently, although their first date didn't go very well. As they days passed, Ryuah also decided that SHINee should move into the mansion so they can be safe from the paparazzi.

 

Super Junior have also been working nonstop to treat their juniors with the education of the entertainment industry that they need.

"Always smile when at handshaking events." (Zhou Mi)

"Show off your talents once in a while." (Donghee)

"And make sure to always call for help when sasaeng are around." (Kibum)

"Okay. I think we got it all." (Jungsoo)

"Thank you for teaching us." (Key)

"No problem. It's what we do." (Jungsoo)

"So, being idols isn't easy." (Jonghyun)

"In some ways but there are some easy ways to get around it." (Youngwoon)

"I saw the news that your group got together for one night only. How'd you convince them?" (Taemin)

"I told them the truth privately." (Youngwoon)

"Oh." (Taemin)

"No pressure but how did you all die?" (Minho)

"I died via murder by my old band members, Han Geng and Kibum died in filming accidents, Jongwoon was poisoned, Youngwoon and Kyuhyun by harrasment, Donghee, Siwon and Ryeowook by car accidents, Sungmin had a heart attack, Hyukjae and Donghae got in a building shooting, Zhou Mi got hit by lightning and Henry died in a plane crash." (Jungsoo)

"And how did Heechul hyung die?" (Jinki)

"I was killed in a murdering spree." (Heechul)

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." (Jinki)

"No, it's okay. It took me a while to remember how I died." (Heechul)

"How come?" (Key)

"Heechul lost his memories when he died. It took an entire year for his memories to come back." (Han Geng)

The SHINee members understood what Heechul and the others went through in their past lives. Their deaths all sounded very gruesome. Especially, Jungsoo, Heechul, Hyukjae and Donghae's, as they were all killed by murderers.

 

It's been a month since SHINee's debut. Them and Super Junior are going on TV together for the first time.

"Welcome to Singer Life, where, as the name suggests, we talk about the singers' lives. Today we have very special guests. It's Super Junior and SHINee!" (MC)

The audience cheered on as they got on the set.

"So, SHINee. Do you think you're under Super Junior's shadow?" (MC)

"No. They've been treating us well and we've learned a lot from them." (Jinki)

"Thank you, Onew-sshi. Now Super Junior. How have you been since your juniors' debut?" (MC)

"We've been great. As Onew said, we've been teaching them everything we know about the industry and they are fast learners." (Jungsoo)

"Thank you, Leeteuk-sshi. My, my. We have very good leaders in each group." (MC)

"Thank you." (Jungsoo, Jinki)

"So, what are your goals for each group?" (MC)

"Our goal for SHINee is to go international like Super Junior hyungs." (Taemin)

"And our goal for Super Junior is to find people to carry our legacy onto." (Heechul)

"Thank you for coming." (MC)

"Thankyou for having us." (Jungsoo)

"Well, that was Singer Life. We'll see you next week." (MC)

"And CUT! Good work, everyone." (Director)

"Thank you, director-nim." (Jinki)

"Good show." (Jongwoon)

"Thanks. We've learned from the best." (Minho)

Everything's going okay. Nothing has gone wrong since SHINee's debut. What could go wrong?

 

Well, meanwhile, at an old news station...

"How come?"

"Boss. Maybe it's not him."

"It HAS to be. There's no way that two people can look that much alike."

"Shouldn't we focus more on finding the murderer instead of the victim and why he and an idol are lookalikes?"

"Maybe? But still."