The Knights are back

Zombieland SJ

The idea of getting Brave Knights together again has been more difficult than they originally thought. Like Jinho said, they haven't seen each other since their disbandment. But when they went to the police station to get their help, they noticed one of the officers looked familiar to them. And it was because it was him. Joomin, one of the Brave Knights members. He's been working as a police officer a few years after Brave Knights disbanded. They had to explain how Youngwoon is somewhat alive again.

"So, necromancy is real?" (Joomin)

"Apparently, yes." (Youngwoon)

"And you've been revived." (Joomin)

"Not exactly. I'm a zombie." (Youngwoon)

"A zombie?" (Joomin)

"Hyung, it's not like those movies." (Jinho)

"So, you've been revived with necromancy, and force to be in an idol group after 25 years?" (Joomin)

"It's more complicated than that but yes." (Youngwoon)

Joomin couldn't believe it. The dead member of his old band is right in front of him.

"And you're trying to bring Brave Knights together again?" (Joomin)

"Yes. Please do it." (Jinho)

Joomin thought about it. "Okay. I will."

"Really?" (Jinho)

"I mean, being an officer is kinda boring to be honest." (Joomin)

They laughed and brought Joomin to the mansion. Youngwoon introduced Super Junior and Ryuah to him.

"So you're the necromancer." (Joomin)

"Yes. I've tried so long to get these guys to get moving." (Ryuah)

"Three down, two to go. Whose left?" (Jungsoo)

"Munwoo hyung and Hoonjoo." (Youngwoon)

"They will be easy to track down." (Joomin)

"Why?" (Youngwoon)

"I've seen them a few weeks ago. It looked like they were running a cafe." (Joomin)

"Then let's go! It's our chance to reunite again." (Youngwoon)

 

They went to a place named Nero Cafe and saw Munwoo and Hoonjoo.

"They didn't change one bit." (Youngwoon)

"Oh... Joomin hyung. And this is..." (Hoonjoo)

"You remember Jinho, right." (Joomin)

"Oh yeah. Nice to see you again, hyung." (Hoonjoo)

"You too." (Jinho)

"And this is..." Hoonjoo stared at Youngwoon for a long time until realizing...

"Munwoo hyung!" (Hoonjoo)

"Wai... He's already gone." (Youngwoon)

"What is it? We have customers." (Munwoo)

"Hyung... He..." (Hoonjoo)

"He who?" Munwoo asked him but then looks at Youngwoon. "You... You're..."

"Yes hyung. I'm alive. Somewhat." (Youngwoon)

"Somewhat?" (Munwoo)

"I'm... A zombie." (Youngwoon)

"Zombie?!" (Munwoo, Hoonjoo)

They explain everything that they can and the two of them couldn't believe it.

"So, you're trying to get us back together?" (Munwoo)

"Yes and will you except it?" (Youngwoon)

"I... Have to think... About it." Munwoo struts out awkardly.

"I guess he's a little freaked out. I'm in." (Hoonjoo)

"Great. Now it's just him that we need to convince." (Youngwoon)

 

They all exchange numbers and later that night, they were all texting each other.

"So... How did it go?" (Jungsoo)

"It went surprisingly well. They didn't freak out like I thought they would." (Youngwoon)

Just then, his phone rang. 

"Hello?" 

"Yeah... Youngwoon?"

"Munwoo Hyung?" 

"Yeah. Hoonjoo gave me your number. I thought about it and I decided to be on this program." 

"Great! I'll tell Ryuah noona." Youngwoon hangs up.

"Who was it?" (Jungsoo)

"Munwoo hyung. He said that he's on board." (Youngwoon)

They went to tell Ryuah and she immediately started preparing for a Brave Knights reunion concert.

 

It was Munwoo and Hoonjoo's first time in the mansion. They were a little scared because the zombie thing.

"Don't worry. It will take some time to get used to." (Joomin)

They go into the mansion and see the zombie Super Junior members in the living room. They almost freaked out.

"Welcome. You have to get used to this. Reviving the dead isn't easy you know." (Ryuah)

"Uh... Yes. Of course." Munwoo said nervously. 

Then they see Youngwoon coming down from the stairs.

"Oh. You're here." (Youngwoon)

"Yeah..." (Hoonjoo)

"So, what's they plan?" (Joomin)

"We'll be ourselves and introduce Youngwoon as his relative." (Jinho)

"Relative? Really?" (Munwoo)

"We already have a few member hiding their identities as their cousins. So if I go as a cousin as well, there are going to be questions." (Youngwoon)

"Oh..." (Munwoo, Hoonjoo)

"Now, for the stage..." (Youngwoon)

 

Ryuah showed them where they will be having the concert. It was a small stadium in a small town outside of Seoul. They got ready and practiced their singing and dancing for the first time in 26 years. And it came. The day of the concert. It was a sold out show because everyone was getting nostalgic due to their favorite band from the 90's are coming back.

"Everyone. You know that our last member, Youngwoon is dead. But thanks to Kangin, his relative, we were able to reunite. So enjoy this concert!" (Jinho)

The crowd is going nuts for them. They still couldn't believe that Youngwoon and Kangin are relatives but that's not true. It's just a thing that they said to not reveal his true identity. The five members for enjoying themselves and their fans are seeing that they have missed each other so much.

"THANK YOU~!"

The concert ended. Everyone in the audience had the best time of their lives. Brave Knights actually came back after 26 years. Despite being in their mid to late 40s, they were still able to pull off such a fantastic show. The concert made headlines. 'Brave Knights reunite for one night only. Are the members still friends?' They are still friends and were able to see that because of the resurrection of their lost friend.

 

Meanwhile, at a magazine company, a reporter is looking at the pictures that the photographer took of Brave Knights' concert.

"Why is it?"

"Boss, they said that the last member is his relative."

"Even if he's a relative, he looks too similar."

"You're just imagining things." 

"Am I? For all my years as a reporter, I never miss any detail."

Well that's going to be a problem for Super Junior. Their identities need to be secret with only a few people knowing. If this goes awry, they are going to be doomed.