Angel of Death

Zombieland SJ

Shiny Heaven's exsistance has been almost extinct thanks to Heechul exposing them at their concert. They have been in jail for about 6 months and the news about their release has not been so positive.

"They're released? Why?" (Jungsoo)

"The judge ruled it as an accident." (Ryuah)

"But that was NOT! AN! ACCIDENT!" (Jungsoo)

"Jungsoo, I know you're mad but we can't do anything about it." (Ryuah)

Really, they can't do anything about it. Shiny Heaven is now free and he knows that they might start to take revenge against them. Especially Heechul, as he's the one that exposed them as the criminals that they are.

 

Dohwan, in the meanwhile, have been planning something to get revenge. He called the others and told them his plan.

"So, we're going to get revenge against Super Junior?" (Haniel)

"Not Super Junior. Him." Dohwan points at a picture of Heechul.

"He's the one who exposed us." (Sion)

"And he's the one we're going to take down." (Dohwan)

That did not sound good.

 

Luckily, Jinho was investigating them and told Ryuah and Super Junior that they're planning revenge against Heechul.

"That's what I've been dreading." (Jungsoo)

"Hey, I dealt with them before, I can do it again." (Heechul)

"That won't be easy. They have minds of criminals!" (Jungsoo)

"And as a fellow member who's life has also been ended by murder, I will take action." (Heechul)

"Chullie, don't do anything too crazy." (Han Geng)

"Don't worry, Hannie. I will." (Heechul)

"Now that that's been covered, You need to prepare for your next comeback. Donghae, is the song ready?" (Ryuah)

"Yep. All ready to go." (Donghae)

"Then go practice!" (Ryuah)

"Yes, ma'am!" (Super Junior)

They went to go practice but Jungsoo couldn't shake the feeling of what Shiny Heaven might do to Heechul. He saved Super Junior all the time and he thinks that it's time that he's the one who needs to do the saving.

 

The following week, Super Junior made their comeback with the song 'Marry U'. Everyone loved it. But as they were about to leave the stage, there were cloaked beings coming onto the stage. 

"What... What's going on?" (Jungsoo)

One of the cloaked beings started to attack Super Junior. They specifically tried to get Heechul, which made Jungsoo realize who they were. They were about to stab Heechul but Jungsoo took the blow. The sword went through his chest.

"Hyung!"

"Oh no!" (Heechul)

The cloaked beings stood back. They killed the wrong person. They ran away before the staff came in to stop them.

"Jungsoo... Wake up... WAKE UP!" (Heechul)

Super Junior carried Jungsoo to the van and they hurried to the mansion. A few hours later, Jungsoo woke up.

"Hyung. You're okay." (Hyukjae)

"Why wouldn't I be? Ugh, that still hurts." (Jungsoo)

"I'd bet. That sword almost went through your heart." (Ryuah)

"That would kill me again." (Jungsoo)

"Thank goodness. I was worried. They were attacking me for some reason." (Heechul)

"Because they were Shiny Heaven." (Jungsoo)

"WHAT?!"

"Remember? They're planning revenge against Heechul! That's why they were attacking him!" (Jungsoo)

That made sense to them. Of course it had to be Shiny Heaven.

"So, why in public?" (Donghee)

"It's just a hypothesis but I think if it's done publically, it would cause more media attention and raises the chances of us getting exposed as zombies." (Jungsoo)

That is not good. They already have several instances where they had been almost exposed. Like the time where the article of Hyukjae and Donghae arised with the captions saying that they were dead. After discussing, they decided to call the police and have them with them for their next few shows, just in case of another killing spree might happen. So they went to the local police and asked them to be with them during the shows. 

"You got it. We'll help you deal with them." 

"Thank you. We appreciate it." (Jungsoo)

Youngwoon couldn't shake the feeling that he knows one of the officers. Jinho was with them too, so they went to the officer and talked with him.

"Excuse me, but do you have a minute?" (Youngwoon)

"Uh... Of course."

 

The next day, Super Junior were getting ready for their show on Inkigayo. Their first one since the incident. The police were with them and Jungsoo was not. It was to make the illusion that Jungsoo was severely injured and is currently on life support.

"Next up is Super Junior!" (MC)

"Hello, we are Super..." (Heechul)

"JUNIOR!"

They were performing as normal and there they were. The cloaked beings. As they got closer to Super Junior, the police managed to stop them and uncloak them. It was Shiny Heaven. The audience were shocked. 

"You!" Dohwan points to Heechul. "You ruined our careers!"

"Me? You ruined it yourself. I was just backing up for my friend, who you almost killed!" (Heechul)

"Yeah! If it wasn't for you, Leeteuk hyung wouldn't be on life support!" (Han Geng)

"Nice one." Heechul whipsers into Han Geng's ear.

"You too." Han Geng whipsers back.

"But... but..." (Dohwan)

"No buts. Now let's get you to prison again."

"We'll get you Super Junior! Mark my words! MARK! MY! WORDS!" (Dohwan)

"Thank goodness that's over." (Siwon)

"I know." (Donghae)

"Well, no more suspicions with them and no more people trying to kill us. Well, at least for now." (Heechul)

And that is a good thing. There were no more suspcious people trying to expose Super Junior and for the next few weeks, no one tried to kill them. Jungsoo was glad that everything with Shiny Heaven is finally over. They have been charged with attempted murder and were senteced to life in prison. After those few weeks, Jungsoo was back with Super Junior and they finished their promotions smoothly.

"Everything's okay." (Jungsoo)

"You might regret saying that." (Ryuah)

"Still, everything with them is finally over! Can this get any better?!" (Jungsoo)

Really, can anything get better than this? There are many more challenges to overcome but whatever it is, he knows that he will always have his real friends with him the entire time.