"Life" of a Zombie

Zombieland SJ

Everyone was getting ready for breakfast. Even though they're undead, they still need to eat. After breakfast, they went to practice. But Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went to a different room to practice.

"What's going on with them?" (Donghee)

"I don't know." (Jungsoo)

They were actually having separate vocal classes because they decided to become a sub-unit. Ryuah had this idea where because the three were solo singers in their lives, they could form a trio together.

"Okay. You're all set. Now you need is a song." (Ryuah)

"Isn't Donghae hyung writing a song?" (Ryeowook)

"He is. It's taking a while though." (Ryuah)

"Well, whenever he's going to finish it, I know we're gonna do great." (Kyuhyun)

"Yeah. What's there to worry about?" (Jongwoon)

He knows that he's going to regret saying that. Nothing good ever happens if you're a zombie trying to survive in normal society.

 

Meanwhile, there have been some buzz around some of the Super Junior members. Right now, Youngwoon and Hyukjae have to be more careful in public, as their identities might get revealed to the mainstream media. The people who were teens in the 90s almost found similarities between Kim Youngwoon from Brave Knight and Kangin from Super Junior, Lee Hyukjae from Jewel and Eunhyuk from Super Junior.

 

Back at the Mansion, Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were ready to make their announcement. 

"Okay. We've decided to form a sub-unit." (Jongwoon)

"A sub-unit?" (Henry)

"Yes. It's like a group within a group." Ryeowook tries his best to explain it to Henry.

"A lot of idol group have sub-units. Like Seventeen or NCT." (Kyuhyun)

"So you thought to follow the trend." Heechul said while patting Heebum.

"Yes." (Jongwoon)

"That's great. We can use this to reach a broader audience." (Jungsoo)

"That's the plan." (Kyuhyun)

"Do you want me to write a song for you?" (Donghae)

"Actually, we were going to ask you that." (Ryeowook)

"What genre are you doing?" (Donghae)

"We're basically doing ballads." (Jongwoon)

"Ballads... I think I can make that work." (Donghae)

 

Youngwoon was walking through the park to get some fresh air. He thinks that the mansion needs some air freshener. While he was walking, he saw Jinho by himself at the pond, feeding the ducks.

"Hey, Jinho-sshi!" (Youngwoon)

"Oh, Kangin-sshi. How are you?" (Jinho)

"I'm good. Just walking around. Why are you feeding the ducks?" (Youngwoon)

"I just like to see the ducks." (Jinho)

"Oh... okay." (Youngwoon)

(He looks so much like him.) Jinho thought.

They talked with each other until the sun went down.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk has been going shopping for everyone. And he bought air freshener as Youngwoon requested. While going home, he saw the Jewel members preforming at a small stage in the middle of town square. He tries to get away so he wouldn't be seen but...

"Hey, Eunhyuk!" (Homin)

"SHH!" (Hyukjae) The crowd looks at them but then started to mind their own business.

"Sorry. Didn't mean it." (Homin)

"That's okay. I get that reaction all the time." (Hyukjae)

"Okay... You wanna dance with us?" (Danwoo)

"Well, maybe like a few minutes." (Hyukjae)

Hyukjae danced to the music and forgot about his cares. Dancing makes him feel free. The Jewel member looked at ashtonishment but also felt a little familiar.

"Again, he looks so much like him." (Injoo)

"It's like I'm seeing a doppelganger or a clone." (Junhyung)

It's neither of those because, well, he's a zombie. But he can't tell them that.

 

Everyone was waiting for Youngwoon and Hyukjae to arrive so they can practice for their new song. After what felt like hours of waiting, they finally came.

"Where have you two been?!" (Ryuah)

"I met a friend." (Youngwoon)

"I met some friends too." (Hyukjae)

"Well, now that we're all here, we can start practice." (Ryuah)

They practiced their new song called Miracle. Donghae made a great song and Hyukjae was able to make a relatively easy choreography. All of them managed to figure out their parts and cooperate with each other. Ryuah also decided to put the new sub-units debut on the same day and they all agreed.

 

It was the day to preform their new songs. All the zombie boys were getting excited. They got on stage and started singing and dancing. The audience loved it and got excited when they annouced their new sub-unit.

"Now for our new sub-unit. Get ready for Super Junior K.R.Y!" (Jungsoo)

Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun got on stage with different outfits and started to sing. Everyone was charmed by their voices as if it was like they were meant to be a group together. They finished their song and the crowd loved it. 

"Thank you." (K.R.Y)

After the show, they packed their stuff and went to the van to go back to the mansion. What they didn't know is that someone was following them. 

"Uh... Ryuah. Some car is following us." (Heechul)

"Then we'll just have to lose them." (Ryuah)

They went as fast as they can to lose the car behind them. They managed to do it and went back on track to the mansion.

 

As they got back to the mansion, they had an emergency meeting.

"Next time, we take different vans. That's how we can go around places without being stalked." (Ryuah)

"So... who can drive?" Only Jungsoo and Heechul put up their hands.

"So we need at least two more vans." (Ryuah)

"How do we get the money for all that? Also, I think we need the fix the mansion." (Donghee)

"I agree. The walls and celling are falling apart." (Siwon)

"Okay then. We buy the vans, then we buy some building materials. And remember..." (Ryuah)

"Our identities as zombies must never be revealed." (Super Junior)

"Now if you will excuse me, I need to go find a dealership." (Ryuah)

That sounded like it came out wrong. Well, it's better than nothing. They took off their makeup and lenses and went to their bedrooms. Kyuhyun went to Jongwoon and Ryeowook's room to talk about their experience today.

"Well that was exciting." (Jongwoon)

"Yeah. Everyone loved our song." (Kyuhyun)

"Really, Donghae hyung makes great songs." (Ryeowook)

And so they day went by. Sungmin was reading maganizes, Donghee was working with his cameras, Siwon and Kibum were reading books, Donghae and Hyukjae were talking about their next show, Jungsoo and Youngwoon were painting their walls, Zhou Mi and Henry were learning more Korean, and Heechul and Han Geng were playing with Heebum. Everyone is doing their own thing and their zombie identities are kept a secret... for now.