Power Line Strike

Zombieland SJ

Ryuah decided that they should debut another sub-unit, Super Junior M. A group consisting of Han Geng, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Henry. They were excited that they were going to make their debut.

"Can't wait!" (Henry)

"Me neither." (Kyuhyun)

"Well hold you horses, because we're not so sure about the weather these days." (Ryuah)

It has been pretty stormy for the past few days and Zhou Mi doesn't like this. Not because he's scared but because that's how he died. He was struck by lightning during a concert. He's afraid that it might happen again, apart from the dying part because he and the others are undead.

"I don't like this." (Zhou Mi)

"Nor do I." (Ryeowook)

"But we will have a concert when the weather clears up." (Ryuah) The zombies understood and went back to their rooms.

Henry noticed that Zhou Mi was a little startled when lighting struck.

"You okay, Mimi-ge?" (Henry)

"Yeah... Sure..." (Zhou Mi)

Henry could tell that he's not fine. "Just tell me. Please."

"Fine. I'll tell you. One day during a concert, lightning struck and I got hit. I died on the spot and everyone saw. My members, my fans, everyone. I'm worried that it might happen again." (Zhou Mi)

"Don't worry. It won't happen." (Henry)

"You sure?" (Zhou Mi)

"I'm sure." (Henry)

 

Meanwhile, the current formation of Power Line has come to South Korea. The members Xiao Lu, Kang Ling, Liang Qing, Jin Hai and Si Yu have left the airport and Xiao Lu looked like he was looking for something.

"So, what are we here for?" (Si Yu)

"We're here to look for him." (Xiao Lu)

"Him as in?" (Kang Ling)

Xiao Lu called a taxi and they went into town. They see Super Junior M and Xiao Lu points at Zhou Mi.

"That's the one we're looking for." Then they get off the taxi.

SJ M were performing Super Girl as Power Line came close to the stage. Then they looked at Zhou Mi for a period of time. It looked like he was having a great time with them. Zhou Mi looked at them to see what they would want from them.

(Do they want a fight? Or a talk?) He thought.

After the show, the audience left, only leaving Power Line. Zhou Mi wondered what they want.

"Zhou Mi of Super Junior. You should join us." (Xiao Lu)

"WHAT?!" (Super Junior M, Power Line)

"I can't do that. We only debuted. And I have no interest." He was worried that they might know his identity.

"Oh but you can." (Xiao Lu) The other members of each team backed up. Then Han Geng approaches them.

"You can't take him. He belongs here with us." (Han Geng)

"And I suppose that you can join us too. You two both look like the type." (Xiao Lu)

"Lu, maybe we came for the wrong reason." (Liang Qing)

"Yeah. They look like they mean business." (Jin Hai)

"I guess but our objective is him." He points at Zhou Mi. "He's the one we're after."

Then they leave. Super Junior M looked puzzled as to who they were.

 

When they got back to the mansion, they found out who they were.

"The current formation of Power Line?!" Everyone looks at Zhou Mi.

"Don't look at me. I didn't know that they were doing rotations." 

"Yeah and these guys only assembled last year." (Ryuah)

"So now what? Zhou Mi, you're not going to ditch us for them, right?" (Sungmin)

"Right. And like I said I have no interest. But what would they want from me?" (Zhou Mi)

"They've probably seen you in press interviews and must have compared you to when you were alive." (Kyuhyun)

"That maybe it." (Ryuah)

"But I died in 1998. That's probably before the oldest was even born." (Zhou Mi)

"But Power Line has been going on throughout their entire lives." (Siwon)

"Yeah. And must have learned about the group's history beforhand." (Hyukjae)

Then there was a knock at the door. "What now?" Zhou Mi went to the door to see Power Line.

"I'm sorry but you got the wrong house." (Zhou Mi)

"No, I don't think so." (Xiao Lu) 

"Really but this is not where we live. It's our studio." (Zhou Mi)

"Doesn't look like a studio." (Si Yu)

"That's because it's a mansion, idiot!" (Kang Ling)

"Who is it, Zhou Mi?" Han Geng looks to see Power Line at the door and shocked.

"I'm sorry but it looks like you're at the wrong place." (Han Geng)

"Like I said, no we are not." (Xiao Lu) Then they barge into the mansion.

"Don't come in here!" (Han Geng)

"And why not?" (Xiao Lu) The others are confused (except for Heechul) because they were speaking Chinese and are surprised that they came in the mansion.

"No one outside is allowed access here." (Heechul)

The Power Line members had no idea what he said but it didn't sound like he was taking them lightly. Then they saw the others looking at them in a displeased manner.

"Alright, alright. We'll leave." (Jin Hai)

"Yeah. Come on, Lu." (Liang Qing) They leave the mansion.

"Well, that was undelightful." (Heechul)

"Sorry about that. I didn't know they were that into me." (Zhou Mi)

"It's not your fault. We didn't expect them either." (Han Geng)

 

The Super Junior M members were getting ready to go to China for their chinese debut. Han Geng and Zhou Mi were excited to go back home. But their excitement ended when they found out that Power Line is returning to China as well. That didn't sound good.

"What if they're trying to follow us?" (Ryeowook)

"I hope not." (Zhou Mi)

They reach the plane and see that Power Line is taking the same plane. 

"I really hope not." Zhou Mi said to himself.

They reach China and it looked like they were really following them.

"Really, REALLY I hope not!" He keeps saying that to himself.

Then, he reaches his limit. "Why are you following us?!" He yelled leaving the others except Han Geng startled.

"We really want you to join us." As Xiao Lu hold Zhou Mi's hand, he and the others try to pull him off.

Super Junior M then pulled on his other arm trying to stop them from taking him. Zhou Mi felt like his arms were about to rip off, literally because he was a zombie. Then the arm that Power Line was pulling fell off.

"Oh no!" (Zhou Mi)