Warming up

Zombieland SJ

Everythings going smootly. Heechul got to know everyone, well, execpt for Youngwoon. No one could get close enough to say anything to him. Jungsoo was the only one who he talks to, possibly because they're roommates.

"He's scary." (Henry)

"I know." (Siwon)

"Let's not jump to conclusions yet." Jungsoo reassures them.

"Okay. If you say so, hyung." (Kibum)

 

Their preformance at the rock event made headlines. The article said, 'Newbie group Super Junior. Already this popular'. Everyone was excited. It was only their second show and they already have that many fans.

"Wow, what's next?" (Ryeowook)

"Next you have a TV interview. Get ready. We're leaving in 10." (Ryuah)

"Okay!"

"Now we have TV interviews. What could be better?" (Donghae)

Everyone was excited but Youngwoon wasn't. Jungsoo, Heechul and Han Geng noticed this and decided to talk to him about what's bugging him.

"Hey. You okay?" (Jungsoo)

"Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?" (Youngwoon) Jungsoo knew that was a lie. He knew that he's hiding something.

"Just tell us, Kim Youngwoon. Or I'm going to throw you out!" (Heechul)

Jungsoo and Han Geng were surprised. They never seen Heechul pull out this much confidence.

"Fine! Let's go outside." (Youngwoon)

 

They go outside of the mansion and sit at the picnic table. Youngwoon did look like something was bothering him.

"So, what do you want to tell us?" (Jungsoo)

Youngwoon hesitated for a while until saying, "I'm worried about the TV interview."

"Because you think that we'll be exposed as zombies?" (Heechul)

"No. Not that. It's just that... One of the shown interviewers. He's my old member." (Youngwoon)

"Old member? You mean from Brave Knights?" (Jungsoo)

"Yes. I'm worried that he might recognize me and freak out." (Youngwoon)

"Don't worry. We'll help you." (Han Geng)

"Really?" (Youngwoon)

"Of course but why did you act cold back there?" (Heechul)

"It was my image when I was in Brave Knights. I had to act cold due to our producer saying so." (Youngwoon)

"Well, you don't have to act like that now. You're in a new group." (Jungsoo)

"So, how did you die?" (Han Geng)

"You really want to know?" (Youngwoon)

"I mean, we can all tell. I died during TV show filming." (Han Geng)

"I don't remember how I died." (Heechul)

"I was caught in a vehicle accident." (Jungsoo)

Youngwoon stayed quiet until saying, "I died because of my producer."

"Your producer?" (Jungsoo)

"He gave me so much stress that I couldn't take it anymore. He heard everything I said about him and he killed me." (Youngwoon)

"Oh. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you." (Han Geng)

"No, it's okay. I'm glad I talked about it. Now that's off my shoulders, I can be free to do what I want." (Youngwoon)

"You sure you're going to be okay for the interview?" (Heechul)

"I'm sure." Youngwoon sighed. He hopes that everythings going to be alright.

 

They reach the TV station and start the interview. They put on special makeup to look like the skin from alive people.

"Hello, Sunny Celeb watchers. Today we have some very special guests. Please welcome rookie group, Super Junior!" (Interviewer)

"Hello! We are SUPER JUINOR!"

Youngwoon smiles but that smile disappears when he sees Jinho, his old member. Since Brave Knights disbanded after Youngwoon death, Jinho's been working as a interviewer for various TV stations. That was 25 years ago meaning that Youngwoon would be chronologically 45 years old.

"So you've been growing nonstop. How does it feel?" (Interviewer)

"Everything feels so unbelievable. It's like we've accomplished something we never dreamed of." (Jungsoo)

The interview went on. Youngwoon looks at Jungsoo and Jinho simultaneously because he was both happy and nervous. In the meanwhile, Jinho was looking at Youngwoon.

(He looks so familiar...) Jinho thought to himself.

"Is there anything you want to say, reporter Roh?" (Interviewer)

"Oh... yes. Did you had any experience before debuting?" (Jinho)

Youngwoon was hoping that he wouldn't ask that question. Their zombie identities will be exposed on their second day. Jungsoo looks at Youngwoon and noticed that he looks nervous. 

To calm him down, he says, "Some of us have experience and some of us don't. We all have our highs and lows but when we put them all together, it all works out."

"That's a great answer. And what a great leader." (Interviewer)

"Thank you. You're a great interviewer yourself." (Jungsoo)

"Thank you, Leeteuk-sshi. That's all for now. We'll be interviewing Twice after the break." (Interviewer)

The interview was finally over. Youngwoon thought that it should have been done earlier.

"Out of your busy schedule, thank you for being on our show." (Interviewer)

"Of course, it was our pleasure." (Jungsoo)

They go to their dressing rooms and change out of their costumes. As Youngwoon was changing, there was a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" (Youngwoon)

"It's Roh Jinho. One of the interviewers." 

(What's he doing here?!") Youngwoon mentally screamed.

"Um... Hello?" (Jinho)

"Hello. What is it?" (Youngwoon)

"Oh nothing. It's just that, you look like a friend of mine." (Jinho)

"A friend?" Youngwoon had to pretend that he doesn't know.

"Not a friend but maybe a member? I used to be an idol like you. Have you even heard of Brave Knights?" Youngwoon nodded. He mentally said (That's because I was in that band). 

"He died because of our producer. He tortured him and led to his death. The producer has been in jail since. I don't know if he's released." (Jinho)

"Oh..." (Youngwoon)

"I just wanted to know, does your producer treat you nicely?" (Jinho)

"Uh... Yes. Even if she's a little hard on us, she always means well." (Youngwoon)

"Well, as a former idol, I wanted to give you some advice. Never let anyone tell you that you're bad when you're not." (Jinho)

"What...?" (That's what I said to him). Youngwoon remembers that piece of advice that he gave to Jinho.

"That friend gave me that piece of advice. I kept it thoughout my entire career and hoped that one day I can give it another person." (Jinho)

"Well you did and I'm happy to hear that." Youngwoon smiled.

 

Back at the mansion, everyone saw that Youngwoon was smiling which was kinda unusual. Jungsoo asked him what's going on. Youngwoon replied that Jinho had remembered the advice he gave him and help him to remember that part of his past. They were all happy for him. Now that he was approachable, the can all be friends. Today, Youngwoon had a especially great day.

Meanwhile at the news station, Jinho was cleaning out his desk. While cleaning, he found a picture from 1993 during his debut with the Brave Knight members. He sees Youngwoon and cried, stating that he misses him. But no matter what, they will always have that piece of advice given to each other.