Drama Trauma

Zombieland SJ

While being in Super Junior, Heechul's been have sudden flashbacks. Was it of his past? The only things he remembers are his family and old job. But since their pre-debut stage, he's been seeing things.

"You okay, Chullie?" (Han Geng)

"No. Just thinking about my past." (Heechul)

"Your past?" (Han Geng)

"I don't remember it but ever since our pre-debut show, I keep seeing things that I don't remember. And after I saw my sister, it happened more often." (Heechul)

"That's tough. I wish I could help." (Han Geng)

"No, it's alright. Just being here for me is all that matters." (Heechul)

The two smile at each other. Knowing that having each other makes everything feel alright.

 

A few hours later, Heechu and Kibum were called in for a meeting. 

"What is it this time?" (Heechul)

"You two are chosen to star in a new drama." (Ryuah)

"Really?" (Kibum)

"Yes. Here are the scripts and the filming starts tomorrow." (Ryuah)

"But I don't know how to act." (Heechul)

"Don't worry. I'll teach you." (Kibum)

"Thanks, Kibum. I appreciate that." (Heechul)

 

The next day, they went to the filming site of the new drama.

"Hello. You must be Heechul and Kibum. I'm the director." 

"Yes. Nice to meet you." (Kibum)

"It's nice to have newbie actors in this new drama. The concept is 'anyone can do anything'." (Director)

"And we're excited to be a part of that." (Kibum)

Heechul knew that Kibum was excited for this as he saw his works when he was alive. They were all great because he acted to naturally. Then they meet the rest of the cast. One of them was Ryu Noah, an actor who's been getting some attention lately.

"Hello, you must be the newbies. I'm Ryu Noah."

"And we're happy to meet you. You've been getting some fame recently." (Heechul)

"Yes. I'm glad that you know that." (Noah) After hearing that, Heechul knew that he was actually arrogant. But he couldn't help but see that Kibum was thinking about something. 

"Ryu Noah? It can't be." (Kibum)

"You okay?" (Heechul)

"I used to act with him." (Kibum)

"What?" (Heechul)

"He was a child actor at the time. I fell off a cliff trying to save him during filming." (Kibum)

Heechul couldn't believe what he's hearing. A happy chlid star who Kibum worked with is now an arrogant actor. How can this be?

 

The filming went better than what Heechul imagined. 

"That was great. Not bad for a new actor." (Director)

"Uh... Thank you." (Heechul)

"Well, I thought you did well." (Kibum)

"Says the one who's also a newbie." (Noah)

"Now, Noah-sshi. That's not the way to..."

"They're new. I'm just telling the truth." Noah cuts the director off. That was harsh for any truth. Especially to Kibum who was an actor in his past life.

"Noah. Even so, that's not the way to treat them." His manager come to tell him that's not the way.

"So what? I'm the main character in this drama. They should be following me." Noah storms out.

"I'm sorry about him. He wasn't like this when he was younger." 

"When he was younger?" Kibum already knew what he was like when Noah was younger.

"When he was still a child star, he was happy towards everyone. One day, he start to work with an actor name Kim Kibum. Noah doesn't have any brothers so Kibum-sshi was like a big brother to him." 

"What happened to him?" Again, Kibum knows everything.

"One day during filming, Noah almost fell off a cliff. Kibum-sshi saved him but couldn't save himself and died on the spot. It left Noah with a huge trauma."

"And he was never the same again." (Heechul)

"Yes. He changed from a happy kid to an always brooding person."

After hearing that, Kibum thought he was going to cry. The child who he once worked with is now a person who thinks highly of himself.

 

Before filming the last scene for the day, Kibum went to confront Noah to change his overall look and personality.

"So, I heard about the worst day of your life." (Kibum)

"She told you? I knew she's not worthy." (Noah)

"Actually, I think you're not worthy." (Kibum) The staff and Heechul were looking at them in shock. No one was able to confront Noah in years.

"And why do you think that? I did nothing wrong." (Noah)

"Actually, you're thinking about this all wrong. You're treating others as if they're not human. You treat them as animals." (Kibum)

"No! It's not that." (Noah)

"Look at these people. They're scared to come near you because of your attitude towards them." (Kibum)

"I..." (Noah)

"Look. I know someone had died right in front of you but that doesn't mean you should be like this. Would you think he would like the current you?!" (Kibum)

"I... I'm sorry. It was so scary for me at the time. I didn't know how to cope with it." Noah started to cry.

"It's okay. He would say that it's not your fault. I think what he would say is 'I'm proud of you that you've grown up into a worthy person'." (Kibum)

"You really think so?" (Noah)

"I think so." (Kibum)

"So... Can we continue filming?" (Director)

Noah smiled. "Yes, of course." 

The filming went smoothly. Noah learned to let go of his past and think about his future and others. The drama was a huge success for Noah, Heechul and Kibum.

 

Later that night, the members watched the episode on TV. They thought that Heechul and Kibum's acting was great.

"You guys were awesome." (Hyukjae)

"Yeah. I never knew Heechul hyung could act like that." (Donghae)

"I can." Kibum said while smiling. But then Heechul started to have a headache.

"Are you alright, Chullie?" (Han Geng)

"I'm fine. Just a little tired from today." (Heechul)

"Are you sure? Maybe you should go to bed a little early." (Jungsoo)

His head started to ache a little more. "Maybe I should."

He went to his room and sat on his bed. Then he saw another flashing image. Was it another part of his memories? Are they coming back? If they are, why are they coming back at random times? Does it have to do with an event that he's invovled in? What is it?