Search Party

Zombieland SJ

Heechul woke up in the mansion living room.

"Where am I?"

"He's awake! Chullie!" (Han Geng)

"Hannie... What happened?" (Heechul)

"Someone threw some rocks and cement pieces over us." (Jungsoo)

"They initally intended to hit Jongwoon put you took the blow." (Ryuah)

"What happened after?" (Heechul)

"The culprits were caught and sentenced for attempted murder." (Ryuah)

"MURDER?!" (Heechul)

"There were little blades within the debris." (Jongwoon)

"Thank goodness that you survived." (Han Geng)

"Of course I survived. We're zombies, idiot." Heechul laughed and the others laughed with him. But there was something that he couldn't shake off.

The attack made headlines, 'Attack at Inkigayo. Super Junior's Heechul took blow for fellow member Yesung'. Another article said, 'Blades mixed within rocks. Was it attempted murder?'. The fans were not happy about this but were glad that the culprits got what they deserve. Super Junior put out a statement that Heechul is fine now and can resume activities. But they wondered how he survived when he got scars near his heart and brain.

 

A few weeks past since the incident and Super Junior are back as 15.

"Hello, we are Super..." (Jungsoo)

"JUNIOR!"

Everyone in the crowd cheered for them. They were so excited for their performance for weeks and were worried about Heechul's conditions since the incident.

They could hear, "Heechul oppa!" "Don't go too hard!" "We're here for you!"

That made him relieved. But during the performance, he kept having sudden flashbacks.

"Why? Why is this happening now?" (Heechul)

"Chullie? You okay?" (Han Geng)

Then he fainted. "HEECHUL!"

"Someone call our manager!" (Jungsoo)

The fall made headlines again, 'Super Junior's Heechul faints. Aftermath of the attack?'. The rest of Super Junior were not happy about this. They know that Heechul doesn't have much memories of his past life but are coming back at sudden times. And sometimes at the worse times.

"You think it happened again?" (Siwon)

"Could be." (Kibum)

"What happened?" Han Geng quietly said.

"What was that, hyung?" (Donghae)

"Oh... nothing." (Han Geng) But they know it's not nothing.

Then Heechul wakes up with a alarming headache.

"You okay, Heechul?" (Jungsoo)

"Yeah... What happened?" (Heechul)

"You fainted during the show. We wondered if you got some of your memories back." (Jungsoo)

"Actually, I did. And it's not a pleasant one." (Heechul)

"What is it?" (Hyukjae)

"I think I know how I died." (Heechul)

"WHAT!!!!!"

"So, what do you remember?" (Kyuhyun)

"Kyuhyun, let's not bring that up." (Jungsoo)

"It's fine. I think I need to share this." (Heechul)

 

He explained what he saw in his mind. He saw that he was going to his factory job on his bicycle with Heebum. But then, he see a man wearing a white shirt with red stains. It looked like blood to him. He sees the man carrying something that he couldn't see. And then, everything went black. That's all he remembers.

The others were either crying or shivering.

"That's so scary." (Ryeowook)

"So Heechul hyung was murdered?" (Youngwoon)

"I guess so." (Heechul)

"His parents aren't going to be happy when they hear this." (Ryuah)

And they weren't. They were furious that their son was murdered 17 years ago. They want to find the murder and send him to prison.

"Mrs. Kim, I know you're mad. Trust me. We will find the culprit." (Ryuah)

"Please do, Ryuah-sshi. We've been mourning him for so long and know we got the answers." (Mrs. Kim)

Heebum goes to Heechul for comfort.

"Oh Heebum. Looks like we found out why we died." (Heechul)

Heebum meowed and fell asleep in Heechul's arms. The others looked at them in awe and felt so bad.

"Now we know how he died." (Han Geng)

"And we're going to find the murderer." (Jungsoo)

"But how? The police had no luck." (Sungmin)

"We'll just have to do our own research." (Han Geng)

"Yeah. Jinho can help. He's great at deduction." (Youngwoon)

"Well, that settles it. We're on Operation, Find Who Murdered Our Friend!" (Jungsoo)

"YEAH!"

"Shouldn't we tell him?" (Han Geng)

"Maybe we shouldn't." (Shindong)

"Yeah, and he doesn't seem to know the guy's face." (Donghae)

"Alright. I'm in." (Han Geng)

 

They called the police to start a search party for the murderer. They agreed and started to look into this 17 year old murder case. Super Junior have been going on tour, but while they were doing so, the others joined in on the search party.

"So, anything?" (Jungsoo)

"Not yet." (Sungmin)

"Oh... Heechul hyung." (Kibum)

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" (Heechul)

"Oh nothing. Just calling some friends." (Jungsoo)

"Alright then, just get ready. We're up in 5." (Heechul)

"Coming." (Kibum)

"That was close." (Sungmin)

"I'll say." (Kibum)

Jinho was interviewing people if they know anything about a murder of a man in his early 20s. Some people did know of it and said that it was horrific to even watch.

"Thank you for your time." (Jinho) Youngwoon and Ryuah show up.

"Anything?" (Youngwoon)

"Just some people said that they watched the murder happen and said that it was horrific." (Jinho)

"Well..." (Ryuah)

"And they told us where it took place." (Jinho)

"Then let's go." (Youngwoon)

They called the others and went to the place where Heechul's murder took place. There was crime scene tape taped to brick walls and Heechul's bike and belongings have not been touched since the incident.

"Wow... This must have been gruesome." (Zhou Mi)

"Yeah... Let's not get Heechul hyung to get near this place." (Henry)

"I agree. This would give him more bad memories." (Han Geng)

 

The next day, as Heechul went to have breakfast, he sees Han Geng looking a bit worried.

"Is everything okay, Hannie?" (Heechul)

"Oh... Yeah. Everything's fine." (Han Geng)

"Okay. Let's go for breakfast." (Heechul)

"Good morning." Ryuah said to ominously.

"Uh... Good morning?" (Heechul)

"Morning guys." (Jungsoo)

"Hey hyung." (Han Geng)

"Saved you two a spot." (Henry)

"Thanks Henry." (Han Geng)

They were having breakfast and Heechul couldn't see their worried faces. They were worried that during work, they would pass "the place". But gladly, they didn't and their tour went smoothly. Heechul's slowly getting more memories back and starts to understand his past life. The others were happy for him but also scared that he might see the thing that the murderer used to kill him. But for now he didn't. When will this guy be found and can he be served justice for what he did?