Bond with a Violin

Zombieland SJ

Everyone was gathering around to have breakfast. However, Henry was being late again. He's been practicing his violin for weeks now and have been slacking off practice. 

"Henry. Time for breakfast." (Zhou Mi)

"Okay, Mimi-ge." (Henry)

"You're late again, Henry." (Ryuah)

"Sorry." (Henry)

"You've been practicing your violin for weeks. What's up with that?" (Jungsoo)

"There's a violin tournament and I want to participate." (Henry)

"You can't. There will be confusion between the current you and the past you." (Ryuah)

"That's why I will be entering as Henry from Super Junior."

"Still, what about your family? Won't they see that you're competing?" (Heechul)

"They're in Canada. There's no way that they will be coming to see the tournament." (Henry)

 

It was the day of the violin tournament. There were a lot of competitors here but Henry wasn't worried. He knows he's going to do great. Everyone was playing traditional violin music. But Henry had another thing in mind.

"Next up is Henry from Super Junior." 

Henry gets ready to play. When he did play, he shocked the judges and the crowd. He played a Michael Jackson medly. Everyone had never seen anything like this. They cheered for Henry and his performance. After the last preformer, it was time to announce the winners.

"In third place, Lim Rona!" Everyone clapped.

"In second place, Ahn Junhee!" Everyone clapped again.

"And finally, in first place, Henry from Super Junior!" Everyone cheered. Henry won the violin tournament. All the members went to the stage to congratulate him. 

"Henry, please look here." "No, look here." The paparazzi wanted to take pictures of him. His victory made international news. And that caught the attention of some people he didn't expect to be watching the news about him.

"What? How? Where?" (Mr. Lau)

"Honey, clam down. It might just be someone who looks like him." (Mrs. Lau)

"No one can play the violin like that but our eldest son. There is no one who can do that." (Mr. Lau)

"Where are you going?" (Mrs. Lau)

"To South Korea. To see if it's really him." (Mr. Lau)

 

A few days after Henry's victory, Super Junior are practicing for their new comeback. Their new song is call Don't Don and Henry will be playing the violin during their stage. He felt great that he can play the violin in a rock and roll song. After practice, they all decided to go to Henry's favorite resturant. But as they were going, they were being followed by a strange person in a taxi.

"Ryuah. Someone's following us again." (Jungsoo)

"Let's see what they want this time." Ryuah tell Jungsoo and Heechul to stop the vans to see what is up. "Hello. Do you need something from us?"

"Yes. From one of you actually." (Mr. Lau)

"Oh no. It's Dad!" Henry quietly screams. 

Mr. Lau sees him from the inside of one of the vans. "Get out!"

"AH!" (Henry)

"Henry!" 

"My son." (Mr. Lau)

"What?" (Ryuah)

"I'm sorry but I'm not you're son." Henry had to lie about that.

"But they said your name was Henry. That means you are my son." (Mr. Lau)

"Really! Henry is a common name. I'm not your son. I don't know who my real family is!" (Henry)

"It's me. I'm your real family. And the rest are in Canada. Let's go back home." (Mr. Lau)

"No! Let go of me!" Henry's arm was about to be pulled off.

"Oh no." Zhou Mi had to do something. "Please. Believe him. He's not your son."

"But..." (Mr. Lau)

"What makes you think he's your son?" (Zhou Mi)

"My son was a violin prodigy. He always won shows and competitions. One day he went to South Korea alone. His plane crashed while heading to the airport. He was declared missing for 6 years." (Mr. Lau)

What Mr. Lau didn't know is that Henry actually died during the plane crash. Ryuah had found his body before they police did. She's been trying to revive him for those 6 years.

"I'm sorry, mister, but he's not your son. It was stated on the Korean news that all the passengers on that plane died. That must include your son." Heechul had to cover for Ryuah.

"No. This can't be." (Mr. Lau)

"I'm sorry about your loss, mister. I wish I can do something for you." (Henry)

"No. It's okay. Now I know that you're not him, I should just go home." (Mr. Lau)

"Wait. Before you go, I want you to listen to this." Henry plays on original song on his violin to comfort his father. Mr. Lau starts to feel happy inside, knowing that he still has the memories of Henry in his heart.

"Thank you. I needed that. I hope you have a wonderful career." Mr. Lau told Henry and took a taxi to the airport.

Heechul, Zhou Mi and Ryuah saw that Henry was about to cry. 

"You okay?" (Heechul)

"Yeah. I'm okay." (Henry) Though he didn't sound okay.

"You're sure?" (Zhou Mi)

"Yeah. I'm sure." (Henry) They continue to go to the resturant. Once they got to the resturant, Henry couldn't stop thinking about his father. He hasn't seen him in 6 years and now that he's a zombie, he can't be with his family. But he knows he has another family with project SJ. He has a lot of big brother figures in Jungsoo, Heechul, Han Geng, Jongwoon, Youngwoon, Donghee, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun and a mother figure in Ryuah. He's lucky to have be in a family with them.

 

Back in Canada, Mr. Lau came back to his house. Mrs. Lau greeted him.

"So was that boy Henry?" (Mrs. Lau)

"No, it was just a look alike." (Mr. Lau)

"See. I told you. You wasted all that time for nothing." (Mrs. Lau)

"No. Not nothing. I got to hear that boy's beautiful violin playing in person." (Mr. Lau)

"Well that's nice, isn't it. We never heard a violin in years." (Mrs. Lau)

"Yes. Yes, it was." (Mr. Lau)