Truths be seen and told

Zombieland SJ

Heechul can't believe it's almost been a year since Super Junior's debut. They've been working so hard, releasing a lot of songs, gaining lots of fans, selling out tours around the country and even going international.

"I can't believe it's already been a year." He said while petting Heebum.

"Chullie, Ryuah-jie wants to see us." (Han Geng)

"Okay. Be down soon." Heechul puts down Heebum and goes downstairs.

"So what is it?"

"We have gotten the offer to perform at Shiny Heaven's concert." (Ryuah)

"WHAT?!" 

"We don't know why but it sounds like one of their plans to figure out your identities." (Jinho)

"Can we not go?" (Jungsoo)

"We can't. We tried everything. They even threatened us." (Ryuah)

"So we have to go to their concert and perform?" (Jungsoo)

"I know you don't like it but we have no choice." (Ryuah)

 

Meanwhile, on Shiny Heaven's side...

"So, you know the plan?" (Dohwan)

"Yes and remind me again, why are we doing this?" (Sion)

Dohwan pulls out the article regarding Super Junior M and Power Line. It showed the picture of Zhou Mi getting us arm ripped off by the Power Line members.

"So?" (Haniel)

"Power Line had the idea to take one of the members. Why don't we do the same?" (Dohwan)

"But based on the looks of right now, it doesn't look like they've been successful." (Chunwoo)

"And there a chance we might do the same." (Sion)

"Oh no we're not because I know who to take." Dohwan points Heechul in the picture.

 

It was the day of rehearsal for the concert. Super Junior was getting ready for their part of the show. Jungsoo was not happy about this. Again, why are they here doing a show with their rivals? There were no signs of Shiny Heaven though.

"This is their concert! Why are they late?!" (Jungsoo)

"Jungsoo, cool down." (Heechul)

"Sorry. Guess I'm a little worked out because it's them." (Jungsoo)

After hours, Shiny Heaven finally came to the arena.

"You're late." (Jungsoo)

"Sorry. There was traffic." (Dohwan)

Heechul knew that he was lying since the traffic has been pretty smooth lately.

"Just be honest. You were late on purpose."

(How did he know?) Dohwan thought.

They didn't notice how straightforward Heechul and thinks that he knows their plan.

"Thinks might make things go downhill." Sion whispers into Dohwan ear.

"Or maybe not." Dohwan whispers back to Sion.

 

After rehearsal, Super Junior went back to their mansion to take a rest before the show tomorrow. Heechul was suspecting something with Shiny Heaven based on their behavior on them. 

"They're up to something. I can feel it."

Then he sees another image flashing in his head. It looked like it was at a concert. But what concert, and why does one of them look familiar?

"You alright, Heechul?" (Jungsoo)

"Yeah... Just thinking about something." Heechul looks at Jungsoo as the image becomes more clear. Then he gets a headache.

"You okay? Maybe you should rest." Jungsoo carries Heechul to his and Han Geng's room.

"What happened?" (Han Geng)

"Heechul got a headache. I think it's best to put him to bed a little early." (Jungsoo)

"Okay..." Jungsoo and Han Geng puts Heechul onto his bed.

 

The next day, Heechul woke up with the sunlight and he hated that. He then remembers the image that flashed in his head and after looking at Jungsoo, the it became more clearer. When Heechul was alive, he went to a Shiny Heaven concert. And Jungsoo was the leader of Shiny Heaven at the time. But he didn't understand why he was at the concert in the first place. Did his sister wanted to go or was it something else?

"Why was I at that concert?" 

"You okay, Chullie? Jungsoo hyung told me you had a headache last night." (Han Geng)

"Oh... I'm fine... Just another image popped into my head." (Heechul)

"Really? What was it?" (Han Geng)

"It was me at a concert. A Shiny Heaven concert. When Jungsoo was still alive." (Heechul)

"What?! How and why?" (Han Geng)

"I don't know. Maybe it has to do with someone." (Heechul)

Jungsoo overheard through the door what Heechul said. He couldn't believe he was at one of his concerts back when they were alive.

"How?"

 

It was time for the concert. The arena was packed. Heechul guessed that Shiny Heaven's fans have missed them.

"It's time. Let's go! Hello! We are Super..." (Jungsoo)

"JUNIOR!"

"Today we're opening the show, so stay tight for Shiny Heaven." (Heechul)

They performed U and a cover of Happiness by H.O.T. The crowd loved it and cheer for them.

"Not bad for people who only debut a year ago." (Dohwan) He looks at Heechul the entire time.

"Spill it! What do you want?!" (Heechul) The others and the crowd didn't understand. Then Jungsoo can see what he means.

"What are you talking about?" (Dohwan)

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." (Heechul)

"No I..." (Dohwan)

"Yes you do. And we're lot letting you do it again." (Heechul)

"Do what again?" (Dohwan)

"Using other for your advantage. That's how your former leader died." (Heechul)

"What are you saying? How do you know?" (Dohwan)

"Oh I know everything that happened that day. Your leader was so depressed because of you. And the vehicle that ran into him. You were in that vehicle, weren't you?" (Heechul)

The Shiny Heaven fans couldn't believe what they were listening. They booed at them and left the arena. This could make headlines. 'Idols killed fellow member?' 

"This cannot be happening." (Haniel)

"How did you know all this?" (Dohwan)

"It turns out I went to one of your concerts in 2005 and I remember one of you looking not to happy. He was smiling but a could see he's not having a great time." (Heechul)

That didn't make any sense to them. If Heechul is 22 years old now, that means he would be only 6 years old in 2005. How can a 6 year old see through someone's emotions? And how did he know about Jungsoo's death?

 

The moment at the concert did make headlines. Almost all the fans left Shiny Heaven after their real nature has been revealed. The members were sent to the police station and had to confessed the crime they committed. Everyone sees Heechul as a hero after revealing what happened to Jungsoo when he was alive. Jungsoo was thankful for him and was glad he had him as a friend. Everyone else agreed too. They were lucky to have a friend like Heechul to support them and other people in need.