13

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

"Okay, you were saying, you're the one, I mean- hold it there, baby. Why you didn't tell me?" asked Taeyong and she just sigh. 

Taeyong lean back against the bed frame and letting his wife sat on his laps.

"You didn't ask,"

"Then your injuries that night?"

"Oh, that one, already healed properly," she said and nod.

 

She then looked at him as he stayed silent.

 

"What's wrong?" she asked slowly.

"You do realize your stunt two days ago almost made my heart stop?"

"I know," she said and he pulled her nose lightly as she hissed in pain. Then pushing his hands away

"I already discuss it with Renjun and Taeil Oppa,"

"So, is that why Suga and Jungkook able to access the hall?"

"Yeah. If not, we probably lose him," said Lina casually and then smiled at him. He smiled back and touched her soft lips.

 

"You know, I miss you right?" he asked seductively as he pulled her face closer to his. She chuckled.

"Really? Don't you need to go to your 'fiance'?"

He rolled his eyes.

"The engagement was off," he said and she scrunched her eyebrows while letting him kissing down from her jawline to her neck then to her collarbone.

"Hold on, what?" she asked and her eyes slowly closing.

 

"Hannah is pregnant with the enemy, and do you think the Kangta would let her bring disgrace to our clan? Obviously not," he whispered and then stopped kissing as she pushed him slowly.

"Speaking of that,"

"What?" he asked and looked at her worriedly.

"Hold on," she said as she took the paper inside her drawer near the bed.

 

He took the paper and open it then looked at his wife.

Once,

Twice,

Then he smiled.

"Hold on. Baby," he laughed and she nod happily.

 

"Oh my- baby!"

"Yes, we're going to have a baby," she said and he laughed out loud then pulling her into his arms. Hugging her and then kissed her lips.

"Thank you," he whispered and she shook her head. 

She kissed his lips.

"Thank you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter