12

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

It was happening too fast. People were froze like statue as they watched the man held Hannah while the gun on her head.

She watched her step-sister tears fell down. 

"I dare you to shoot her," she said among the crowds and all eyes on her.

 

Mrs. Kwon trying to scream at her but her husband, Jin Hyuk just shook his head. When though Taeyong look calm, god only knows how nervous he is when he saw his wife standing in front of the intruderer.

"Miss Kwon Lina,"

"Don't call my name with your filthy mouth,"

He laughed darkly.

 

"He is right. You do growing beautifully, just like your mother. I can see that," he said and she raised her eyebrows.

"After all, I am my mother's daugther," plainly she said.

"Now, let me get straight to the point. I want the key or I will shoot her," he said.

"Well, like I said, shoot her. If you dare," she said and shrugs.

 

Hoshi and Jiyong exchanged look. Lina was too calm as in she used to be in this situation. Haechan trying so hard not to jump to pull his sister-in-law and knocked some sense to her head.

 

"Well, like I expected. You won't dare to shoot her because she is your lover," she finally said and that made Hannah's eyes widen.

"Guess what, Mr. Song Jae Rim, she's pregnant," she added and that made the man froze.

"If you asked me who i the father, let me tell you a secret, CEO Lee Taeyong would never sleep any woman, well that would be include her," she added and Hannah's eyes widen.

"SPEAK THAT TO YOURSELF LINA! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!" outburst Hannah and that made everyone stunned. No one ever saw her real character. Again, Lina was too calm.

 

"I think, it's better you shut your mouth," warned Song Jae Rim and pulled her hair tightly.

"So, now what? Are you trying to kill me, dear?" asked Jae Rim while smiling sinisterly at her and she just shrug.

 

BANG!

A bullet fired at his leg making him groaned in pain and Hannah took a chance to escape from his grip and ran towards her mother. 

Song Jae Rim glared at her. 

"Oppss, not me," she teased and smiled innocently at him.

Slowly someone appeared behind her. 

 

"We meet again, Uncle,"

"Suga," 

"I think you need to easy on him, hyung," said Jungkook as he appeared next to Lina who was still smiling while looking at Song Jae Rim.

"You know, I always play by rule, Mr. Song Jae Rim. You should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter