012

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

Heesoo drummed her fingers on the table as the waiter left their table; her eyes went to Wonho briefly.

“Okay, I can explain.” She begun, the male broke into a grin.

“This is the second time you’re telling me this, but, fire away.” Wonho replied, she sighed at him.

“Is it your father again?”

“Yes. And now, he wants me to meet this..Choisan Group son? I think that’s what they call him.” Heesoo murmured as she reached for her glass of water, her forehead creased.

“I’m sure other people call him another name or term, whichever applies to him.” Wonho said, his grin turning playful.

“Please, it’s not a laughing matter.”

“I know it’s not, but you’re losing your cool over it. It’s quite new.”

“I don’t know how to escape it, he won’t unfreeze my accounts. My mother…well she thinks I’m being reckless for crashing here in Seoul.” Heesoo murmured as she toyed with the Cartier bangle she was wearing.

“But at least, I got access to my personal accounts again. Minhyuk managed to pull some strings.” She mused, Wonho nodded back at her.

“Why won’t you meet him? Surely, it’s just lunch or…dinner.” Wonho said, he noticed how Heesoo’s lips thinned.

“Or, maybe not.” He quickly added, her eyes went to him and she smiled. Wonho’s brows rose, his stomach tightened. He did forget that Sophia’s cousin made him nervous.

“I just…don’t like the idea of being forced to meet a new person, you know. Like, some manufactured…I don’t know, it’s too fake.”

“Fake?”

“I mean, it’s like meeting you or Shownu. I met you through my friends, friends that I trust. But, Minhyuk? Not so much. But the point is, we were introduced with pure intentions.”

Wonho grew amused and simply nodded for her to continue, their food slowly arrived.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Maybe your father will back off if you try going to one meal with this Choisan guy? Wouldn’t that sound better for you? And my shop.” He added, Heesoo’s eyes narrowed at him.

“But, you’re always welcome to come by, but your father’s goons? Not really.” Wonho said with a small smile.

“But,~”

“I know, it’s against what you feel. But think about it,” Wonho said as he started to slice her steak for her. Heesoo watched him with pursed lips.

“One meal, then he leaves you alone. Of course, if you want to continue meeting~”

“No. No. One meal is enough trouble.” She stated as she picked up her fork, Wonho chuckled and pushed her plate towards her.

“Well, whatever Miss Jung wants, Miss Jung gets.” He said to her, Heesoo grined back at him and started eating.

 

 

Minhyuk walked in the studio and his brows rose, still not used on how hectic it can be when there was a shoot or a fitting on going. He saw secretary Yang amongst the sea of clothes, the lady smiled at him.

“Director,”

“Chaeyeon sent me to oversee things, I guess it’s time I act like I partly own this business too. I’ve been relying on her too much.” Minhyuk mused at her, the latter nodded.

“Things are going smoothly, right now, mister Song is trying out the winter collection. We had some sample photos taken for the fall line as well,”

“So, any adjustments needed for that?” Minhyuk asked as he buried his hands in his pockets, Chaeyeon’s secretary led her towards the center of the room, a group of people were tending to Song Kang as put on a familiar black double ed coat.

“That’s the piece of Chaeyeon mentioned, the…limited edition one?” Minhyuk queried, secretary Yang nodded back at him.

“Yes, sir. She already has set aside one for you, as well as director Son and director Lee.”

He chuckled, then Song Kang noticed him, the latter gave him a polite nod.

“It’s good to see you, how’s fitting so far?” Minhyuk walked towards him with a warm smile.

“So far, we’ve only had to make a few adjustments, my manager mentioned something about an overseas shoot?”

“Yes, we are still deciding on it. Chaeyeon will probably bring it up next week.” Minhyuk replied.

“I noticed that the president isn’t around,” Song Kang said with a small smile, his eyes flitted about the room briefly. Minhyuk nodded back, stopping himself from grinning at him.

“Chaeyeon has some…urgent business out of town, she’ll be back next week, I think.” Minhyuk said with a shrug as he looked at the array of sweaters and pants splayed on the table.

“She seems to be a very busy person.” Song Kang added as he stepped down from the platform and slipped into the sneakers he was wearing, Minhyuk turned to him.

Oh no, you have a crush on her!

“She…She’s very…taken when it comes to her job. That’s how she is, sometimes she even forgets I exist.” He said with a small chuckle before excusing himself.

Taken by Son Hyunwoo, but…he can look all he wants, I guess. At a distance.

Yes, he should be at a distance.

“I’ll be at the office, call me if anything happens!” Minhyuk announced before going into Chaeyeon’s office and taking a seat on the couch.

 

 

 

Shownu felt Chaeyeon’s fingers around his bicep as they walked thru the busy street of Busan’s famous night market.

“What is it?”

“This place is packed. It looks fun.” She was smiling as she held onto him, Shownu smiled and nodded at her.

“What do you feel like eating? Aside from the fact that you made me cancel my reservation~”

“Fancy dinners…hmm, simply not our thing, Son Hyunwoo. We both know that.” She chuckled and hooked arms with him instead.

“I wanted to take you somewhere nice.”

“Yes, but nice doesn’t have to be all formal and stuffy.”

“You think that restaurant is stuffy?” Shownu mused, Chaeyeon sent him a look before pointing towards a sweet potato stand.

“I simply wanted to wear jeans and a shirt. Is that too much ask?” She sighed at him, wanting him to drop it. Shownu chuckled and let that girl drag him towards the stand.

“It’s not. Is this like…pre-dinner snack? I thought you didn’t like sweet potatoes?” He asked her as he took out his wallet.

“I don’t, but you said earlier that you wanted some, so order away. This is my treat.” Chaeyeon beamed at him, Shownu snorted at the girl.

“Let’s get gukbap after this. I’m craving that and…egg rolls.” She stated as they waited for their turn, Shownu smiled before leaning over to kiss the side of her head.

“Thanks for coming here, Chaeyeon-ah.”

“I guess the four hour drive was worth it, just to hang out with the hot boyfriend.” She said with a small shrug, Shownu laughed at her reply and went ahead to speak to the vendor. Chaeyeon exhaled and looked around the street, and then she took out her phone.

“President, how’s Busan so far?”

“I know it’s beyond working hours, are you free to talk?” She asked, her secretary let out a small chuckled from the other end.

“Of course, ma’am. Go ahead.”

“I’d like to check on a person. I want it don’t..quickly.” She murmured as she wandered towards other stalls, her eyes went to the grilled squid stand and her lips curled up.

“Yes, who is it, president?”

“Baek Aerin. Her family lives in Seoul. She…also has close relations, I think, with the Samsung sons.”

“Y—Yes?”

“Shownu and Wonho oppa. Yes. Anyway, can you have it done by tomorrow?” Chaeyeon crossed her arms as she spoke.

“Of course, president. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

 

 

 

“You didn’t really have to accompany here.” Shownu said as the car eased into his office’s curb, Chaeyeon turned to him.

“It’s fine. It’s not like I have other things to do. The building seems..empty.” She commented as the car pulled to a full stop.

“We don’t really have operations on Saturday, although some employees are in. I’ll be quick, I promise.” Shownu said, the girl slid down from the car.

“You have a pond in the lobby, your Seoul office doesn’t have that.” She mused as they got inside the building, Shownu nodded and placed his palm on her back.

“I think we have one at the garden, at the top floor.”

“I know, Minhyuk and I used to hide there when he gets stressed out. More like, he texts a few expletives, I come over with donuts and we stay there for hours. Now, come to think of it, I miss doing that.” She blurted out as they got inside the elevator, unaware of the stares they were earning.

Well, the young executive from Seoul had always been a mystery to the Busan staff, he was very likeable for his approachable and calm demeanor, but there wasn’t a lot known about him. And, a big number of the female staff were curious about his status. But seeing as how he had a gorgeous young woman walking with him now, a lot of ladies were going to be heartbroken by next work day.

“You come over at my office too, you don’t bring donuts.”

“That’s because you don’t get stressed out at work, therefore, you don’t text me expletives. You’re too chill for that, how does one get into your nerves, by the way?” Chaeyeon asked as the elevator doors closed, Shownu let out a small laugh and leaned against the railing.

“Well, except for making you work without feeding you.” She winked at him, the doors opened and she stepped out first.

“Hmm, not bringing me donuts?” Shownu spoke as he held onto her hand, Chaeyeon scoffed at him.

“I like Nutella flavored ones, by the way.” He said in a serious tone as they got inside his office, Chaeyeon hopped onto his desk and sat on his chair, her feet dangled a few inches above the floor.

Shownu picked up the documents on his desk and grabbed a pen.

“Right, I had this meeting with the actor the other week, we came up with this..interesting plan to create a limited edition piece. Like..a collab.”

“Hmmm.” Shownu nodded back as he read the files before him.

“It’s surprising actually, I never met someone who’s as…interested with male clothing like he is? I mean, someone who’s not a professional in clothes making. I didn’t expect he’d be interested in that too, he seemed so…actor-y. And,”

Shownu glanced at her as he signed on the papers, his lips quirked up. It felt comforting seeing Chaeyeon sitting on his chair and carelessly rambling on.

“He had some suggestions with my sketches too, it was fun.”

“You know, Minhyuk might not like it if he feels like he’s being replaced.” Shownu said as he closed the folder and walked to her.

“Okay, okay. I’ll come over with donuts. Sheesh.” Chaeyeon sighed at him, Shownu chuckled and pulled her up from the chair.

“I see you seem relaxed now. Good for you.” She said with a small smile, he scrunched his nose at her before lifting the girl onto the table.

“Son Hyunwoo,” She sent him a look, Shownu’s lips quirked up before planting a chaste kiss on her shoulder.

“I guess I just needed some time with you. She probably sent me more texts than I could count. I…didn’t like it.” He murmured before burying his face on the crook of her neck, Chaeyeon’s brows rose but she slowly wrapped her arms around him.

“Should I take care of her? Wonho oppa style?” She said in a light tone, Shownu smiled before kissing the side of her neck, he pulled back.

“Can you?” He playfully said as he lifted her down the table.

“Maybe.” Chaeyeon shrugged but she was smiling, Shownu shook his head and they stepped out of his office.

“She knows about us. I’m sure she won’t try doing things.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++