031

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

Sophia’s eyes widened and she buried her face on Minhyuk’s shoulder.

“What was that?” She muttered, Minhyuk grinned and just put one arm around the girl’s waist.

“He’s probably really…sensed it, huh?”

“What do you think?” Minhyuk mused, he watched as Song Kang stared at the retreating Chaeyeon for a few seconds, and then he followed her.

Chaeyeon was now speaking with secretary Yang and the photographer, Song Kang had returned to his manager and sat down.

Sophia glanced at Shownu again, the older male had already approached the beach and was staring into the horizon with his hands buried in his pockets.

Song Kang felt his manager staring at him, he exhaled and shook his head.

“What..What were you trying to do?”

“Hyung, I~”

“She’s seeing someone, Kang. Stop it.” His stylist murmured as she started checking the cuffs of the shirt he was wearing, Song Kang’s eyes went to Chaeyeon again, she was still chatting with the photographer and her staff. And he took another glance at the male from earlier, he was standing by the water now, but his gaze was on Chaeyeon as well.

“I mean, I’d date him too.” Song Kang heard his stylist giggle, he sighed at the lady.

“Chaeyeon-ah,” Shownu spoke, Song Kang noticed how Chaeyeon paused and her eyes went to the male.

“I’m going to get something to eat, want to come? Minhyuk can finish up here.” He said as he walked towards them, secretary Yang greeted the male with familiarity.

“I’m hungry too.” Chaeyeon grinned, she turned to her friend. Sophia answerd for him with a nod.

“How about you two arrange dinner? There’s this place Wonho oppa mentioned,”

Minhyuk raised his thumb at them.

“Sounds good.” Chaeyeon smiled before holding onto Shownu’s hands, and then she looked at Song Kang.

“See you later, I hope Minhyuk won’t give you a hard time.” Chaeyeon said, she took another quick glance at the clothes he was wearing.

“Yes, see you later Chae~”

“We have to go now if we want to beat traffic, can you drive us?” Shownu spoke up, Chaeyeon turned to him and nodded. Minhyuk’s brows went up, even secretary Yang paused in midsentence while talking with the photographer.

“I feel like I should close my eyes for a bit,” Shownu mused at her as they walked away from the group, Chaeyeon chuckled and nodded.

“You should. Keys.” She said, Shownu smiled before leaning down to kiss the side of her head.

“Hi.” He said before handing her the Rover’s keys.

 

 

 

“Okay, I am officially in love with this place.” Sophia announced as they were seated, Shownu chuckled at her.

“When was the last time you were in Hawaii?” She asked Minhyuk, the male tilted his head.

“It’s been a while really, I can’t remember.” He replied, Chaeyeon was staring at the menu, she felt Shownu’s hand on her thigh, she looked up.

“You don’t like what’s on the menu?” He softly asked.

“No, but can we share this? I really want to try the prawns.” She murmured, Shownu nodded back. The girl was about to speak again when Song Kang and his three staff members arrived with the photographer.

“We were just about to order, they serve really good seafood here.” She said to them, Song Kang took the seat across hers. Minhyuk grimaced and quickly pulled his drink towards him.

“You know, you should have chosen Bali for the shoot location, wouldn’t that be entertaining?” Sophia begun, Chaeyeon winced at her, Shownu let out a laugh.

“I mean, you two and the beach, somehow I don’t think that’s a good combination.” Sophia shrugged again.

“Right, she’s definitely right.” Minhyuk chuckled, secretary Yang was already ordering for them.

“What are you talking about? We never caused trouble at the beach.” Chaeyeon pointed out, Song Kang turned to the group of friends.

“Really? Not even once?” Sophia raised her brows at the girl.

“Yes, not even~”

“Then what about that time you suddenly disappeared and helicopters flew over to look for you?” Sophia hummed back at her, Chaeyeon narrowed her eyes at the girl.

“Helicopters?” Song Kang repeated, Sophia nodded at him.

“The president Oh attended this family party one time, it was at this private beach. And she had suddenly gone missing.” Minhyuk was smiling as he spoke.

“Can we not bring that up?” Chaeyeon hissed at him.

“I remember this too.” Shownu teasingly chimed in, Chaeyeon sighed at him.

“It’s nothing really, just some old..family story.” Chaeyeon turned to Song Kang, secretary Yang laughed on his seat.

“Chaeyeon had disappeared, everyone was really worried because there were a couple of men seen prowling around the area. So, the boyfriend,” Sophia grinned as she leaned on the table.

“Were you already hers that time? Eh, doesn’t matter. So, Shownu sent helicopters to look for her and he was in a terrible mood, but,”

“Already hers.” Shownu nodded back.

Song Kang’s brows went up, but he remained smiling, Chaeyeon was trying to shush her friend.

“Chaeyeon was actually just sleeping at one of the yachts, while a private army has been searching for her. Who’s the pain in the ? Oh Chaeyeon.” Sophia finished, Minhyuk cackled, Chaeyeon sighed at her friends.

“Helicopters? Did you rent helicopters to look for president Oh?” Song Kang’s stylist leaned in, intrigued.

“No, he sent them.” Minhyuk replied, their food was starting to arrive, Chaeyeon sat up, distracted.

“Yes?”

“He has them at his disposal.”

“Helicopters?”

“Helicopters.” Minhyuk nodded, the girl’s jaw dropped slightly and she turned to Song Kang with wide eyes.

“I want to try that first.” Chaeyeon said as she raised her fork, Shownu pulled the plate towards them.

“Don’t even try. Just forget her.” The stylist whispered to the young actor, but his eyes were on Chaeyeon, she was laughing while leaning towards the male beside her.

“I thought you were going to get that car back home.” Shownu spoke, the girl gave him a sheepish grin.

“They didn’t have it in purple back in Seoul.” Chaeyeon was batting her lashes at him as he started eating, Shownu paused, feeling her gaze on him.

“Shownu, please.”

“I already made arrangements to have it shipped home, don’t worry. Just eat.” He scrunched his nose at her, Chaeyeon was literally beaming at him.

“Yeay, you’re the best!”

 

 

 

Heesoo sighed and leaned her cheek against her desk, it was her “sort of” first day at work. Her father had suddenly left the country, claiming that he was badly needed at their Taiwan office.

And Heesoo had no choice but to take his position, it wasn’t like she had anything against it. But it was all so rushed and she didn’t even get the time to prepare.

Heck, she even had no idea what her father was doing or what recent projects they were taking on. She sat up and as she heard the doors open, her father’s secretary stepped in, she sighed again.

“What is it now? Another meeting? Am I not allowed to get lunch?”

The older male smiled and shook his head, he slowly put a couple of folders on her table.

“I just came by to drop these off, ma’am. It’s the documents you asked for earlier, it’s regarding the MK Construction project and the new Hyundai proposal.”

“I see where my being a lawyer would be helpful.” She muttered to herself, the male nodded back.

“Then, how about you step out for lunch? I can make reserv~”

“It’s fine, there’s this Japanese place across the street.” Heesoo said, she stood up, grabbed her purse and calmly made her way out of the room. She checked her phone for messages as she got inside the elevator. Sophia had sent her photos from Hawaii, she grinned and reminded her cousin to get her some sweets on their way home.

The new Jung Banking boss reached the lobby and looked around her, she was still unnerved with the way employees bowed to her.

It was too formal, too stiff.

She shuddered to herself as she hurriedly walked to the revolving glass doors, and then she paused.

“I do have great timing.” He spoke as he walked towards her, Heesoo tilted her head, amused.

“I was just about to grab lunch. Do…we do business together?” She glanced back at the doors again, Wonho chuckled and shook his head at her.

“I’m here for you, and yes, we do have banking transactions with your company, but I’m not the one handling that.”

“Ah.” She blinked at him, Wonho grinned at her and offered his arm.

“What’s this?” Heesoo was staring at him, Wonho faced the girl before speaking.

“This is me asking you out.”

“In broad daylight? With people watching?” Heesoo took a precarious glance around them, she heard Wonho chuckle before taking her hand in his.

“I’m assuming you have your eyes on that Japanese place across the street? You don’t have your car keys with you.” He said as the girl padded after him.

“How was your first day?” Wonho asked as they crossed the street, Heesoo puffed her cheeks and shook her head.

“It wasn’t…fun.”

“But you don’t hate it.” He glanced at her, Heesoo sighed and eventually hooked arms with him, Wonho smiled.

“I don’t. I just…I don’t even know what to say, my father suddenly disappeared, he says something came up at Taiwan, or was it Shenzhen? He’s being weird.” She shrugged and rolled her eyes.

“Have you tried calling him to ask?” Wonho asked as they neared the restaurant.

“Ew, no.”

Wonho looked at her with raised brows, she sighed at him.

“Why would I? He’s annoying. I was almost married off to Choi Minho, remember? He planned that. Why would~”

“Let’s not talk about ChoiSan.” Wonho quickly shook his head while holding the door for her, Heesoo laughed and walked inside.

“You? Did you come from the shop?”

“No, I came from the office. I had this meeting to take care of. Should we get sushi?” Wonho asked as they were led to a table, Heesoo smiled and turned to him.

Wonho paused, sensing her gaze on him.

“What is it?”

“I’m glad you came over. Lunch with you seems fun.”

Wonho smiled and gently cupped her cheek.

 

 

 

Shownu looked around as he stepped out of the house, he saw Minhyuk and Sophia enjoying some drinks with Song Kang and his staff by the shore.

“Hyung, have you seen Chaeyeon? We’re having some drinks to cap off the night.” Minhyuk said as he reached them.

“I was about to ask the same thing, I didn’t see her upstairs.” Shownu replied, Sophia stood up to hand him a drink and he took it.

“She must be at the garage again, your Oh Chaeyeon can be an impulsive shopper.” She mused at the older male before taking her seat, Shownu smiled and nodded. He took a small sip and let his eyes wander to the young actor, he was speaking with his manager.

“Right, the president didn’t seem like she got enough sleep.” Song Kang commented.

“Why? What happened?” Shownu’s tone changed slightly, Sophia’s brows went up, the older male still hadn’t taken his seat, which was right beside Song Kang.

“She went to the dealership, remember? She wanted to get there first.” Minhyuk said with an easy smile, but he was already eyeing the house again, hoping his friend would appear now.

“Right, she was talking about the car all throughout the flight.” Song Kang added with a smile, his manager glanced at him.

“I thought she sat with you.” Shownu said with a small smile as he took another sip, Minhyuk blinked at his cousin.

“Sh—She did, but~”

“Hey guys!” Chaeyeon came prancing towards them.

Prancing.

Sophia halted as she looked at her friend in confusion, Song Kang looked at the girl.

“Hi!” Chaeyeon said with a smile, her cheeks were as pink as strawberries.

“Did…you leave one of the drinks at the kitchen? Or, did~”

“I actually prepared something for tomorrow, a pitcher of mimosa in the fridge.” Sophia murmured, Shownu was looking at her with a smile on his face.

“Where were you, president?” Minhyuk asked her, Chaeyeon grinned again.

“I was…my brother called just to tell me that he’s at home now. And, I found this funny tasting orange juice in the kitchen. I kinda…liked it.” She burped, Minhyuk winced and Sophia looked away.

“I’m sorry, I should have put a lock on the fridge,” Sophia mouthed to Shownu, Song Kang was smiling as he looked at the girl.

Shownu’s brows rose as he followed the male’s gaze, Chaeyeon was bickering with Minhyuk, the girl wanted a sip of his drink.

“Chaeyeon-ah, you should get something to eat.” Shownu spoke, the girl looked at him and she scrunched her nose.

“Son Hyunwoo!” She chuckled before hopping towards him, Minhyuk shook his head and finished his drink.

“Does Sehun know about the car? I don’t think he’d approve of it.” Shownu said, Chaeyeon laughed before standing on her toes wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I don’t care what oppa thinks.” She mumbled, Sophia smiled to herself and she looked at Song Kang. The male was fastidiously staring at the campfire between them.

“Okay, I think it’s time we get back to the house.” Shownu chuckled before giving her a one armed hug.

“Nooooo, the beach looks so pretty!” Chaeyeon was still clinging onto him, Shownu chuckled.

“You’re drunk, Chaeyeon.”

“No, I’m not.” She rolled her eyes, still not letting go.

“Why won’t you hug me back?” Chaeyeon whispered, Shownu grew amused.

“I am hugging you back.” Shownu was trying to pull her away from the group, Chaeyeon made a face at him again.

“Come on, let’s walk back to the house. You need sleep.”

“Nooo, love me!” Chaeyeon mumbled back, her arms tightening around him. Shownu laughed and kissed the side of her head.

“Yes, I do. Come on, time for bed.” Shownu carefully lifted her off the sand.

“Do you think I’ll get yelled at because of the Lamborghini?” She muttered before leaning her cheek against his shoulder.

“Maybe?” Shownu teasingly said.

“Well, I haven’t packed my stuff yet, can I still stay at your place?” She whispered again, her cheeks were still pink and that made Shownu smile.

“Yes, you can.”

“Yeay!”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++