033

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

“I don’t know, it’s not something I would voluntarily wear but,” Chaeyeon stared at the display and scrunched her nose.

“I think its suits you, it’s not your favorite color though.” Sophia nodded, the two were standing outside a Balenciaga boutique.

“Let’s ponder over it first.” She muttered, Soph laughed and walked with her.

“So, have you…made plans?” Chaeyeon asked, Sophia nodded back before speaking.

“I’m planning to tell him when we get back, I mean, we’re all having fun here and I wouldn’t~”

“Fun? This is all work.” She pointed out, Sophia gave her a look.

“I mean, we should celebrate. I want to. Please.” Chaeyeon pressed her palms together, the other girl chuckled.

“Of course, we will. But maybe after speaking to the elders?”

“Right, that too.” She made a face, Sophia continued walking.

“I actually can’t wait to be back home. I can already see the pile of work waiting for me, to be honest,” Chaeyeon mumbled, she saw Song Kang walking with his manager ahead of them.

“What?”

“I wasn’t really looking forward to this, maybe the only thing that isn’t so bad is…Shownu’s here too.” She shrugged, Sophia smiled and nudged her.

“You love him.” Sophia cooed at her, Chaeyeon grimaced and pulled away from her.

“The very independent, used to be allergic to men, Oh Chaeyeon just admitted that she needs her boyfriend.”

“Shut up.”

“He keeps you sane, huh?”

“Yeah.” She shrugged while pushing her hair away from her face, Sophia laughed.

“Well,~”

“I see you’re empty-headed, president.” Song Kang approached them with a warm smile, Sophia closed and narrowed her eyes at the male.

“Well, I haven’t really made my mind yet. You? See anything you like?” Chaeyeon replied, Sophia looked around, scanning the area.

Shownu where?

“My stylist is having fun, I have decided just to let…her choose for me.” He replied as he walked with them.

“Good choice, I~”

“Chaeyeon-ah,”

Chaeyeon as she felt a hand on her lower back, she turned and smiled.

“I was beginning to think you were hiding from me.” She chuckled, Sophia grew amused, she glanced at Song Kang again.

“No, I was with Minhyuk. Ah, right,” Shownu said, his hand still on her back.

“We made reservations for lunch, and, your car’s already been picked up. It’ll probably reach the country next week. Someone from my office will pick it up for you.” Shownu pulled the girl with her and they moved forward.

Sophia smiled and shook her head, she glanced at Song Kang again, he was still staring at the couple with the same unreadable look on his face.

“That’s great, thank you.” Chaeyeon smiled and leaned into him as they walked.

“Also, since I was left alone for a bit, I got you something.” Shownu said while raising the orange shopping bag he was holding.

“Oh no.” Chaeyeon laughed and shook her head.

“You like this brand, right?” Chaeyeon saw the worry in his eyes and she couldn’t help but smile and kiss his jaw.

“I do, but you didn’t have to, Son Hyunwoo. You being here is enough, I know how busy you are.”

“I had fun. And, I get to spend time with you. Also, this trip just reminded me that supposedly, we met at a beach in Bali.” He mused at her, the girl sighed and shook her head.

“Maybe we should go there. Together. Just for the heck of it.” Chaeyeon said as she hooked arms with him instead.

“We should. Before the year ends?”

“Whoa? You have extra time?”

Shownu playfully rolled his eyes at her, Chaeyeon laughed and nodded back.

“Before the end of the year then.”

 

 

 

Sehun stretched his arms as he made his way out of the practice room, it had been a while since he was at the company so he decided to say hi to some of the choreographers. He was about to reach the elevators when one of the SM Entertainment’s higher ranked PR staff approached him, Sehun smiled at the older girl.

“It’s been a while, Sehun-ah.”

“Yes, how have you been manager Hong?” Sehun said as they got inside the machine together, the lady smiled back at him before speaking.

“Actually, I was just about to call you.”

“Really? Is..something wrong?”

The doors opened and his manager joined them, the male smiled before patting Sehun’s shoulder.

“We recently caught a whiff of something, but don’t worry, we managed to stop if before it gets..out.”

“Yes?”

“It’s about your sister, and I know how you and your family have always prioritized your privacy.” She took out her phone and handed it to the idol, Sehun looked at the screen.

“Your sister’s overseas, right? Hawaii?”

Sehun nodded back, his manager was also looking at the photos.

“They were about to release that, the headline itself..is very…damaging.” Manager Hong continued, she sounded worried.

“They think that my sister flew to Hawaii to rendezvous with Song Kang? Almost everyone knows about him being her company’s ambassador.” Sehun muttered, stared at the photos again.

“Yes, but some photos are…just the two of them together. That’s why I took the initiative to have them removed. Don’t worry.”

Sehun exhaled, he was staring at one particular photograph of the actor looking at sister with a smile on his face. It was too intense. Too open.

“Can you send me these? I’ll speak with my sister, she’ll be home by tomorrow.”

“Of course.” The lady nodded, the doors opened, she excused herself and left them.

“That was a good save on the PR team’s side.” His manager muttered as they walked towards the van.

“Yes. But, I don’t think…I think I should talk to her soon.”

“Is something wrong? Even if they get talked about, it’s still pointless, they are working together.”

“No, he’s working for her.” Sehun spoke, he paused and opened the van’s door.

“Sehun-ah,”

“I’m not worried about people talking about them, I just hope he doesn’t do anything stupid.” Sehun muttered.

“Who? That guy your sister’s seeing? Isn’t he a Samsung son?”

“Not him. I meant the actor. I hope he doesn’t pull some stupid .” Sehun stated before getting inside the vehicle.

 

 

 

“I got myself coffee, and I got you food.” Chaeyeon was smiling as she sat beside the male, Shownu smiled and took the plate of sandwiches from her. They were at a private lounge, waiting for their flight.

“Thank you.” Shownu said, the girl leaned back and crossed her legs. Her eyes went to Minhyuk and Sophia, the two were at a booth far from them, they were chatting.

“Right, Sehun oppa texted the other day, our house is done, so I’ll be out of your house soon.” She jokingly said.

“It’s fine, you can stay as long as you want.” Shownu nodded as he put one hand on her knee and he faced her.

“I have something…to tell you, it’s like an idea.”

“Okay,” Chaeyeon nodded and took a sip from her coffee.

“You mentioned that you’re planning to drop another line of clothing with Song Kang, a collaboration, right?” He said, giving her knee a small squeeze, she nodded back.

“It seems like a good idea.”

“But, have you ever thought of Sehun? You said that having him as your model might be a conflict, and his fees are quite high, right?”

“Yes, ridiculous, no family discount.” She sighed, Shownu chuckled and the girl leaned in to brush the bits of bread on the side of his lips.

“Then, how about having a collaboration with him instead? Isn’t he also a part owner?”

Chaeyeon grew quiet and she stared at him, Shownu blinked back at her.

“Wow. Actually, great idea, impressive boyfriend.” She finally said, he chuckled and started eating again.

“I mean, it might be awkward because I have shared sketches with Song Kang already~”

“But you didn’t sign a contract yet, right?” He spoke, Chaeyeon grinned at him. Shownu saw Song Kang and his manager walk in the lounge. He caught the male stare at Chaeyeon for a few seconds and he looked away.

“Nope, not yet.”

“So, you’ll think about it?” He asked, Chaeyeon nodded back at him.

“Working with my brother may actually be easier to be honest.”

“Good, and,” Shownu leaned over and took a sip from her drink.

“I’ll be staying in Seoul for a couple of days, I have a few things I need to check at our Seoul office.”

“That’s perfect, I need help moving out.”

Shownu let out a dry laugh before kissing the side of her head.

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk watched in amusement as Chaeyeon hopped over to a waiting Wonho.

“Wonho oppa!” She chuckled before giving him a hug, Sophia also walked to them.

“We were never their number one.” Minhyuk murmured to his cousin, Shownu grinned back at him, his secretary walked up to them.

“Headache, Migraine, finally.” Wonho chuckled as he opened his Rover’s trunk door.

“President, we’ll be heading out first then.” Song Kang’s manager reached them, Chaeyeon nodded back at him.

“Yes, see you next week.” Chaeyeon politely said, she gave Song Kang a quick wave before he got in the waiting van.

Shownu glanced at his secretary, the male looked uneasy.

“Oh my, my brother’s here.” Chaeyeon suddenly spoke, Shownu looked up, noticing the tall male in a baseball cap approaching them.

Minhyuk looked up and nodded at him.

“Hi, welcome back.” Sehun said, he glanced around before taking his cap off. Chaeyeon snorted before hugging the male.

“I kind of need to talk to you, can I borrow her for a bit?” Sehun looked at Shownu, the male smiled and nodded back.

"Am I some sort of product that can be borrowed or something?"

"You know I love you, little sister." Sehun said, Chaeyeon gagged and looked away. 

“Oh Sehun, looking good!” Sophia said, Sehun grimaced and she covered .

“Sorry!” She chuckled and quickly got inside Wonho’s car, Minhyuk followed her in.

“We’ll get going then, call me after you’ve slept.” Shownu mused as he handed Sehun’s her bags.

Chaeyeon blew him a kiss before walking with her brother, Shownu smiled as he watched the two make their way towards the parking lot.

“See you later.” Wonho said before driving away, Shownu faced his secretary and a black Maserati stopped before them.

“What is it?” Shownu spoke as the male loaded his bags into the car, he paused and took out his phone.

“I think you need to see this, sir.”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++