004

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

“So, this is her.” The young lady murmured to herself as she browsed through the magazine, she let out a small sigh and dragged a manicured finger across the page.

“A very popular brother.” She stated as she eyed Sehun’s face, her lips quirked up. She started reading the article and she let out a laugh.

“What a joke, she works for celebrities. Now, she owns a clothing line.” She chortled, she put the magazine away and walked towards the full length mirror, she straightened the Chanel tweed skirt she was wearing.

“She basically just used her brother’s fame.” She shook her head and picked up her purse, she made her way out of her room.

“Young miss, it’s good to have you back.” Her father’s secretary said to her, the girl smiled back.

“I’ve been gone for way too long, ahjussi. I feel bad.” She said as they man walked her down to the foyer.

“Yes?”

“I’ve done some looking around, checking on things that are important to me,” She trailed off and bit on the insides of her cheeks.

“And I find out that I’ve been replaced, what’s worse is that, my replacement is a downgrade.” She chuckled, the male paused, a little confused.

“Your father has reserved a table at your favorite restaurant, young miss. Please be there.”

Aerin nodded back at the male before getting inside the red Porsche Cayenne.

She started the engine and her thoughts went to the article again.

“How could he replace me with that? How disgusting.”

 

 

 

Shownu had an amused grin on his face as he slid down from the Maserati’s passenger seat. He watched as Chaeyeon pulled Wonho behind her, shielding him from the petite lady standing before them.

“You’re protecting me?” Wonho beamed at the girl, Chaeyeon sighed and glanced at him.

“Oppa, please.”

The newcomer let out a laugh, Shownu looked at her again. There was something oddly familiar about her, the air of sarcasm and with the way she crossed her arms.

“It took me a while to find you, Oh Chaeyeon.” She said with a grin, Chaeyeon blinked at her.

“Minhyuk said you’d be here in…two weeks. Or was I looking at the wrong calendar?”

“I think Sophia Wu’s Korean got worse, or my Chinese is not as impeccable as I think.” She continued, and then Chaeyeon broke into a smile.

“Jung Heesoo, back in Seoul.”

“It’s been a while, Oh Chaeyeon. I see you’ve made new friends.” She mused as Chaeyeon hugged the girl, Wonho and Shownu glanced at each other.

“But, did I hear wrong, or did you just tell me not to hurt your head of security?” Heesoo was blinking at her as she pulled back, Chaeyeon chuckled before turning to the male.

“This is Wonho oppa, he and his friend owns this place. Say hi.” Chaeyeon said, Wonho pursed his lips before stretching his arm with caution.

“You think I can hurt him?” Heesoo mused at her friend before facing the older male.

“Nice to meet you, Chaeyeon’s head of security. You must be the guy my cousin mentioned.”

“You’re…the lawyer who used a bottle as a weapon.” Wonho murmured back, Heesoo’s brows rose.

“And he’s the friend who also owns this shop,” Chaeyeon said as Shownu joined them, Heesoo chuckled.

“Friend as in your boyfriend, Oh Chaeyeon. Why are you still like this?” She sighed at the girl, Shownu grew amused as his girl narrowed her eyes at Heesoo.

“Is this truck yours?” Shownu asked her, Heesoon nodded back.

“It was the only car I could fly back here in a rush. I have lay low you know.” She said to him, Shownu nodded and walked towards the Tundra.

“Heesoo doesn’t really like to blend in.” Chaeyeon said, she looked at Wonho and nudged him.

“Oppa, can you check on the Ghibli’s transmission?” She asked him, the male’s eyes went to him and he blinked at her.

“Huh?”

“Are you okay, oppa?” Chaeyeon tried to reach for his forehead, but he pulled back.

“N—No, I’ll go check on your car, headache.” He beamed at her before moving along, Chaeyeon scratched the back of her neck and watched as he walked towards her car.

From the Tundra, Shownu glanced at his friend and his lips quirked up.

“What are you looking at?” Chaeyeon reached him, Heesoo was on the phone, the girl was sitting on the counter with her legs crossed as she sputtered in English.

“Nothing. She seems cool.” Shownu said as he took her hand in his, the girl nodded back. Shownu smiled to himself and glanced at Wonho again.

“Yes, ice cold cool. Wait till you really get to know her, she’s not just any ordinary headache.”

Wonho’s staring. Hehe.

 

 

 

“So, she’s the same age with Soph?” Shownu asked as they stepped out from the elevator. Heesoo had left the shop earlier, and they had agreed to meet the next day for lunch.

“She is. But,”

“But a lot more..intense?” Shownu said with a smile, the girl chuckled and hooked arms with him.

“Heesoo is not the type to give a damn what other people think. She took up law despite her father being against it. Her job has taken her around the globe. And, yes, she does have a penchant for trouble.” She continued.

“But, you didn’t really have to join me here, I only need a few things. And some~”

“I like going to your errands with you. Should we check out that shop?” Shownu said to her, he was looking at the Celine boutique, Chaeyeon let him pull her towards the store.

“Why are we here?” She murmured as she eyed the display of clothes and shoes.

“I’m going to be away most days, and I don’t want you to feel neglected.”

“Huh.” Chaeyeon’s reply made him chuckle and he nudged her towards the racks of dresses.

“Is this your way of being apologetic that you have to leave? Because food or a book would have sufficed.” She hesitated, she scrunched her nose at the clothes.

“Do you need another car when you want to visit me to Busan?” Shownu asked while picking up a hoodie, Chaeyeon balked.

“You know what, maybe I do need a couple of dresses.” She hurriedly said as she grabbed a some items. Shownu glanced at her and smiled.

“Did you check your schedule? When are you needed there?” She said as she handed the dresses to the sales associate.

“Next week, but don’t worry. I’m still in town for the Shinsegae Shilla opening.” He teasingly said, Chaeyeon rolled her eyes at him.

“I’ll go check on the shoes. Please do not buy me another car.” She stated, Shownu winked at her before letting the girl go. Chaeyeon approached the shoe display and picked out a pair of sneakers for Shownu. She was about to check the pair of leather loafers when she heard a few of the staff excitedly murmuring to each other.

“It’s him, right? I think it is!”

Chaeyeon followed their gazes, a tall male had walked in the store. He had a cap on, but he made no effort to hide his face.

“That person,” Chaeyeon pursed her lips, trying to put a name on the face.

“It is him, Song Kang!” One of the Celine staff exclaimed in glee, Chaeyeon tilted her head and slowly nodded.

“Right, him. Sophia’s choice.” She nodded to herself and walked towards the neck rack.

“Son Hyunwoo,” She spoke without looking up, she felt a hand on her back and she looked up.

“This will look good on you.” Chaeyeon stated as she handed the pair of black leather Chelsea boots to him.

“This is in your size.” She added, her lips quirked up as she realized her tie was askew.

“You always love pointing out that ties aren’t your thing, huh?” She mused as she untied it and chucked it in her purse, she carefully popped two of his shirt buttons open and patted down the collar. The employees who caught the action smiled at each other.

“I’ll go get coffee, you should try on the dresses.”

“Can’t we just take them all and return the ones that don’t fit? I’m sleepy.” She mumbled, Shownu chuckled and nodded.

“Okay.” He said, he made his way towards the counter and Chaeyeon paused.

“Hey, I’m paying for mine~”

“Nope. Go away, Oh Chaeyeon.” Shownu mused at her as he prevented the girl from nearing the counter.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon leaned back against her car and looked at the building’s entrance, she briefly checked her phone again. Shownu had called her earlier and asked if she could bring a shirt over, apparently, while lunching with his cousin, Minhyuk had accidentally spilled pasta on him. And now, Shownu had a meeting to attend and he needed to change.

Chaeyeon waited for his secretary to arrive, her phone pinged.

I’m sorry, I can’t come down. The board is already here. -Shownu

Chaeyeon smiled before typing.

It’s fine. I can’t stay long too. I have a meeting with my PR team. See you later.

Shownu replied with a bunch of smiley emojis and she kept her phone back in her pocket.

“You’re not parking your car at the basement?” A feminine voice spoke, Chaeyeon turned and paused. A woman around her age had walked towards her, Chaeyeon noticed the red Porsche that was driving away.

“No, I’m just here to drop some things off.” Chaeyeon said, a little unsure, but the other had a smile on her face.

“Do you work here?” She asked her, Chaeyeon took note of her printed Versace dress get up and replied.

“No, I don’t.”

“I’m sorry, but you look very familiar. May I know your name? I’m Baek Aerin, by the way. My family has known the Sons for a long time.” She said as she stretched her hand to Chaeyeon, the latter paused.

“It’s Oh Chaeyeon. Nice to meet you.” Chaeyeon smiled back and shook her offered hand.

“Ah, you must be Hyunwoo oppa’s girlfr~”

“Chaeyeon-ah, headache!”

Chaeyeon turned her head just as Wonho stepped down from his car, his eyes went to the person she was speaking to and he halted.

“Oh, oppa.” She smiled at him, Aerin hid her smirk and turned away.

“What are you doing out here?” Wonho said as he tugged on Chaeyeon’s arm and pulled the girl closer to his side, the girl sighed at him.

“Oppa, she knows~”

“Is this for Shownu? I’ll go take it for him.” Wonho quickly took the paper bag she was holding on to.

“Y—Yes, it’s for him. He needs a new shirt.” She said, Wonho started to push her towards her car’s driver seat.

“Wonho oppa!” She complained, she looked at Aerin apologetically.

“I’ms sorry, I have to go. It was nice~”

“Don’t stay out under the sun too much, not good for the skin. You probably have a meeting so, get going now.” Wonho said to her as he opened the car’s door, Chaeyon looked at him and shook her head.

With another sigh, Chaeyeon got inside the car and sped away from the Samsung building, Wonho exhaled and turned to the girl.

“What are you doing?” He asked her, Aerin smiled at him.

“I’m here to meet my ex-boyfriend, oppa. Surely, that’s allowed, right?” She asked, and then they heard footsteps approaching them.

“Was that Chaeyeon? Why did she~” Shownu halted when he noticed the lady standing before his friend.

“Hyunwoo oppa.” Aerin smiled before reaching out to touch his arm, Wonho exhaled and walked away from them.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++