005

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

“Oppa,”

Shownu faced the girl, his forehead creased and he took a step back from her.

“What brings you here?”

“I’ve been wanting to see you. I dropped by at that shop you and Wonho oppa own the other week.”

Shownu nodded back at her, he glanced back at the doors.

“Do you have time, oppa? I only want to talk.” Aerin continued, Shownu slowly shook his head.

“I have a meeting in a bit, I’m sorry, Aerin-ah.”

“It doesn’t have to be right now, oppa. I’ll come by again.” She quickly said, Shownu was about to react but the girl chuckled.

“Don’t be so tense, oppa. I only wanted to say hi, after all, our families still do business together.” She said as she playfully slapped his arm.

“I met your girlfriend; she’s very beautiful, oppa.”

“Yes, she is.” Shownu murmured back, wanting to get out of the conversation.

“You must have spent a lot of money on her, she seems high maintenance. Anyway, I’ll get going.” Aerin let out a small chuckle before heading for her car.

Shownu shook his head and jogged back towards the lobby.

“She’s not.” He murmured to himself before checking his phone, Chaeyeon had texted him.

I couldn’t pass by your place to get a shirt. So, I got you a new one.

It’s Burberry, so preppy schoolboy vibes. Have fun at work. –Chaeyeon

He smiled to himself before placing his phone back in his coat pocket.

 

 

 

“Am I late?” Chaeyeon murmured as she joined her secretary in the elevator. Secretary Yang smiled and made room for her.

“No, president. They just got here, I thought director Lee would be joining us.”

The doors closed, and Chaeyeon shook her head.

“He’s supposed to, but he was called to an emergency meeting. Who’s up there?” She queried as she leaned back against the wall.

“The actor himself, his manager and two representatives from his agency, they are all at meeting hall four, ma’am.”

The doors opened again, she straightened her Gucci pencil skirt and moved on. Secretary Yang handed her a printout regarding Song Kang and the girl began reading it as she walked.

“He’s older than me.” Chaeyeon murmured as they reached the doors, secretary Yang paused and turned to her.

“President, did you not research on him at all? I thought you know about this actor.”

“I…forgot. But I saw him the other day, at the mall.” Chaeyeon blinked at her.

“President,” Secretary Yang and Chaeyeon grew sheepish, she pushed the door open.

“Let’s just wing it, secretary Yang.” She said to her.

“That only works if director Son is around.” The secretary mumbled as she followed her boss into the room.

Song Kang turned his head as soon as the doors opened, and then everyone in the room stood up.

“I’m sorry for being a late. I had an urgent matter to attend to. I’m Oh Chaeyeon, thank you for agreeing to meet with us.” She said with a pleasant smile while extending her hand.

“Yes, thank you for contacting us regarding this project.” Song Kang’s manager said, Chaeyeon saw her two staff walk in and they introduced themselves.

“Right, president, this is Song Kang.”

Chaeyeon’s eyes went to the tall male and she smiled. Song Kang briefly paused, he felt his manager nudge him. He took the girl’s offered hand.

“Y—Yes, nice to meet you, president Oh.”

“Same here, shall we discuss matters regarding the contract?” She replied before gesturing for him to take a seat. The girl sat down and everyone followed, she leaned forward and nodded for her representative to speak.

“Ah, right,” She suddenly spoke, Song Kang looked at her. His brows rose, here was a young lady who runs her own company and is probably used to having a lot of eyes on her. He knew she was young, but he didn’t expect meeting her would surprise him.

“Song Kang-ssi?” Her eyes were suddenly on him and he could feel his cheeks heating up, Song Kang felt his manager nudge him again.

“Snap out of it.” The older male hissed under his breath, Song Kang straightened on his seat and turned to her.

“Y—Yes, president?”

“I was asking if it’s okay with you, my designers would like to take your measurements after the meeting. That is, if your schedule permits.” Chaeyeon continued, Song Kang nodded back.

“O—Of course, ma’am.” He stammered again, the girl chuckled and shook her head.

“Please don’t call me that. It’s already unnerving everyone follows me around and addresses me as president,” Chaeyeon mused at him, secretary Yang grinned at her.

“I—I’ll keep that in mind.” Song Kang quickly said before peeling his gaze away from her.

 

 

 

Minhyuk sighed as he walked in the shop, he grimaced when he almost ran into the parked pickup truck.

“What’s this? Did she leave this here?” He asked, Wonho appeared from behind the counter and nodded. He was already dressed for his other work, the one that required him to wear a suit.

“She did, she said her place didn’t allow…trucks.” Wonho shrugged as he eyed the Toyota, Minhyuk shook her head.

“Anyway, thanks for letting her hang out here yesterday, hyung. I totally~”

“Forgot that I was coming? That’s really nice of you, Lee Minhyuk.”

The two males turned just as Heesoo walked in, wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, an oversized shirt and a pair of Louis Vuitton platforms.

“Hi.” Minhyuk beamed at her, the girl shuddered and swatted him away before he could give him a hug.

“Are you here for your truck?” Wonho asked her, Heesoo scrunched her nose at him before speaking.

“I’m here because I was wondering if there’s any way I could rent a vehicle? One that I can use downtown.”

“Why not just buy one?” Minhyuk asked, Wonho shook his head at him.

“I would, but remember why I’m here? The great Jung has sent me on exile.”

“So?”

Wonho grew amused, the girl plopped down on the couch and leaned back.

“Do you need me to spell it out for you? He froze my assets and all my access to my fund. And, my own accounts have been…emptied because of that judge person I hit a bottle with.”

“That’s rough.” Minhyuk grimaced, the girl shrugged at him.

“Besides, the cars here are…eh.” She shuddered, Wonho’s brows rose, he went up to his office. Minhyuk looked at Heesoo.

“Are things okay? You haven’t been home in a while.”

“This isn’t home for me, not anymore.” Heesoo shrugged at him, the girl stood up and grabbed her purse.

“You know what, I’ll just give Soph a call and~”

“This.” Wonho reappeared, he was holding onto a small device, Minhyuk’s brows went up as he realized what it was.

“You can take this if you need to move around downtown.” He pressed one of the buttons on the key fob, the white Range Rover Evoque beeped and lit up.

“It’s not as…..badass as your Tundra, but you want have trouble parking anywhere.” He said, Heesoo paused, she tilted her head.

“Why are you being so nice?” She stated, Minhyuk sighed at her.

“Seriously, Jung Heesoo, why are you such a lawyer? Just take the car, you need it anyway.” Minhyuk commented as he tried to climb up the Tundra.

“Still, suspicious.” Heesoo murmured back, Wonho paused, he glanced back.

“Or, would you prefer the i8? It’s a cliché though.” He trailed off, somehow understanding the girl’s taste in automobiles, Heesoo let out a laugh and followed his gaze.

“Good point. I’ll…take the Rover then.” She said as she took the key fob from him, Wonho paused as her fingertips brushed against his palm.

“I’ll make sure to take care of it.”

“It’s fine, I’m not the type to be too cautious with cars. I—I’ll see you later. I have a meeting to attend.” Wonho let out a forced chuckle, he picked up his coat and walked towards the waiting Audi.

“But that doesn’t mean she can crash it anywhere, right?” Minhyuk added from the bed of the pickup truck, Heesoo sighed, she picked up one of the screwdrivers and chucked it at him. Good thing she missed his head.

“Hey!”

Wonho laughed and looked at the girl.

“Drive safely. I’ll get going.”

 

 

 

Chaeyeon checked her reflection on the mirror, she puffed her cheeks and ran her fingers through her damp locks. She took off her robe and quickly put on her home clothes, a pair of baggy sweatpants and a sweater.

She stepped out of the bathroom and walked around her closet briefly, she set aside the clothes she planning on wearing. With a sigh, she stepped out the walk-in closet and jumped.

“Son Hyunwoo!” She choked, Shownu briefly glanced at her, the PlayStation controller was still in his hand. He was also already dressed in sweats.

“Hi.” He said as he stretched one hand to her, but he was still busy playing. Chaeyeon blinked at him, she glanced at her TV and saw Spiderman jumping through buildings.

“Hello?” She said, still confused, but she leaned down to kiss the side of his head. Shownu smiled at her and the girl sat down on her bed.

“I have a PlayStation?” She blurted out as she looked at the strange white thing that was now attached to her TV, there was another new gadget too, it was blue and red.

“Yes, this is fun.” Shownu replied, Chaeyeon scratched the back of his head.

“I never pegged you for the gaming type. But okay, why is it here?”

“Ah, this is for you. So, you don’t get bored.” Shownu dragged himself up and sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes still on the screen.

“You mean, when you come over, you can just play anytime.” She stated, Shownu chuckled, he put the game on pause and turned to her.

“Maybe? Does it bother you? I wanted to ask you first, but you were taking too long in the shower.” Shownu said with a small smile as he reached out brush her hair away from her forehead.

“No, no. It’s fine, but what is that?” She pointed to the smaller device, Shownu grinned at her.

“It’s a Switch.”

“For games too?”

“Yes, I ran into Sehun on the way up here, he mentioned that your parents are renovating the place.” Shownu commented, Chaeyeont took the controller from him and examined it.

“Yes, I don’t know when they’ll start. But, how was your day? How did the meeting go?” She asked him while fixing the sleeve of her sweater.

Shownu paused, his forehead creasing briefly.

“I like the shirt you sent me.”

“That’s a relief, Heesoo called earlier and told me that Wonho oppa is weird.”

“What?”

Chaeyeon shook her head and plopped down on the bed, she stretched her arms before speaking.

“Anyway, I met Song Kang today. The actor that we’re working with.” She continued, Shownu nodded and switched off the TV. He lay down beside the girl and faced her.

“He’s tall. And pretty too.”

“Pretty?”

“Too pretty. I guess that’s what’s popular these days.” She shrugged before glancing at him, her brows rose.

“Okay, something is definitely up.” She sat up and poked his cheek, Shownu scrunched his nose at her.

“What is it? Is it about the move to Busan? I did say I’d come visit.” She asked him while tugging on the sleeve of his sweater, Shownu smiled and laced his fingers with hers.

“No.”

“Then what is it?”

“I ran into my ex-girlfriend earlier.”

“Oh. How is she doing?”

“What?” Shownu couldn’t help but be surprised, that was definitely not the reply was expecting. Chaeyeon blinked back at him.

“I mean, is she healthy? Or…?”

“Most people would respond differently, but, yes. She seems healthy.” Shownu mused at her, Chaeyeon shrugged at him. He smiled before tugging the girl to his chest and wrapping his arms around her.

“That’s it? No more questions?”

“Hmm, does seeing her again bother you? Do you want to talk about it?” She asked him, lifting her head up to meet his gaze, she leaned her chin against his chest.

“No. I just..never expected to run into her again. That’s it.”

Chaeyeon slowly nodded back and her lips quirked up.

“Then, don’t let it bother you. I’m sure she means well.” Chaeyeon replied, Shownu smiled back before pressing his lips against hers.

“It doesn’t. But, I want to kiss you again.” He hummed back, Chaeyeon was about to react when Shownu suddenly shifted his weight and now he was playfully pinning her down against the bed.

“Really? In front of Spiderman?” She asked him while chuckling, Shownu grinned back, he kissed the side of her neck while squeezing her waist.

“Who cares about Spiderman?”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

lol