044

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

Heesoo stared at her laptop and she smirked, the story about the Baek Holdings girl breaking and entering a certain property was spreading like wildfire. Names were not mentioned, but it was clear who was being talked about. It was mentioned that the said lady was also being sued, but it wasn’t just that.

Baek Holdings has been acquired by a certain car company.

“It’s that what they call Kia now? A car company?” Heesoo snorted, she looked up as the doors opened. Her brows rose, Wonho walked in the office, clad in jeans and a black sweater.

“I thought you had a meeting.” She said, Wonho rolled his eyes, he took a seat on one of the leather chairs.

“It had to be moved, we were supposed to discuss this new merger plan. But, the department…the planning department decided it would be fun to delay the whole thing.” He grumbled, clearly not in pleasant mood.

Heesoo smiled slightly, she left her seat and walked towards him.

“I just don’t understand, they had almost a year to get things moving, and now,” Wonho exhaled, he leaned back and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Heesoo grew amused, there wasn’t a lot that could put the male into a dour mood.

“That doesn’t mean you get a little more free time?” She asked, Wonho grumbled in reply. She chuckled before leaning down to kiss his cheek, he gently tugged the girl to his lap.

“Not really, there’s another project that I need to check on too. It wouldn’t hurt if Hyunwoo decides to transfer but, I don’t think Minhyuk would allow that.”

Heesoo grinned and leaned back into his chest.

“I’ve been reading the news, how bad is it for that ex?”

Wonho paused, his brows going up, he laced his fingers with hers before speaking.

“Shownu’s really angry, I don’t think people understand just how disturbed he is by this.”

“But Chaeyeon didn’t misunderstand. I mean, that girl is ridiculously reasonable and level-headed.” Heesoo stated.

“Yes, that. But, Shownu did believe for a few moments that he really might lose her, and, the car issue too. It kind of all added up.”

“It’s what she deserves.” Heesoo made a face, Wonho smiled and nodded.

“However, Kia acquiring Baek Holdings? Chaeyeon must have been pissed too.” Wonho added, Heesoo hummed in reply.

“Oh, she was. Very. In fact, she wanted it done right away that she called her father about it. Not very Chaeyeon-like, I know.”

Wonho chuckled, and then he froze when the doors suddenly opened. Heesoo glanced up, unamused.

“Heesoo-ya, I think you should~”

“I don’t want to.” She said in reply as she stared at the newcomer, it was her father. Wonho chewed on his lower lip, he wanted to stand and greet the elder politely. But Heesoo wouldn’t budge.

“Heesoo, Wonho.” Mr. Jung said in a light tone, Wonho could only nod back with a smile.

“I didn’t know we were coming over, is there a board meeting I didn’t hear about?”

“I got here yesterday, and I would like to talk over lunch. Will that be okay? And, Wonho, please join us.”

“I don’t want to.”

Wonho glanced at the two Jungs, worried.

“Heesoo, please, you know we should talk about this. Your mother would be~”

“Do not drag her into this.”

“Heesoo, at least let me explain. I was only trying to keep you safe.”

“Safe?” Heesoo repeated with a roll of her eyes, she felt Wonho tap her waist.

“He just wants to talk.” He said softly, her forehead creased.

“Lunch doesn’t sound so bad, chairman. I’ll be there.” Wonho replied, Mr. Jung’s brows went up, taking note of the man’s choice of words.

He used “I” instead of “we”.

He smiled to himself, clearly, Wonho respected Heesoo’s decisions, he was waiting for her to choose.

“Heesoo?” Mr. Jung spoke, Heesoo exhaled and looked away.

“Fine.” She grumbled without meeting his gaze, Wonho smiled at the elder.

“Thank you, Wonho. I’ll see you two later. Enjoy your day.” Chairman Jung said with a smile before leaving the room.

“Enjoy the rest of your day.” Heesoo mimicked while making a face at the doors, Wonho chuckled and kissed the side of her head.

“Be nice.”

 

 


“Wow. Unbelievable.” Chaeyeon said as her brother gathered his things, Sehun glanced at her as he put on his coat.

“Chaeyeon, there’s a lot of people here. What are you talking about?” Sehun asked, the two siblings were at Style Co.’s studio, a photoshoot for the winter collection was happening. The company was planning to release a brochure before December to showcase its new collection.

The models were present, and of course, the company’s ambassador too.

And that put Chaeyeon on edge, well, more like uncomfortable.

Sehun exhaled and turned to her, he set his bag down.

“You have nothing to worry about, there’s like fifty people here. He would never try to pull that again. Not with cameras around, well more cameras.”

Chaeyeon hissed in reply, Sehun chuckled and briefly patted her cheek.

“Oppa will see you later; I really need to get to the company. I have dance practice.”

Chaeyeon made a face at him as he left, secretary Yang looked on, amused with his boss. He was informed regarding Song Kang and the incident that should never come out. Shownu made sure that he knew and there were clear instructions when it came to the young actor.

“I’ll go check on the clothes, can you follow up on the food? I don’t want the staff to be hungry.” Chaeyeon said to him, the male nodded back.

“What is with this atmosphere? Is the president not in a good mood?” One of the employees said as he joined secretary Yang.

“Huh?”

“Well, usually she’s always energetic when we have shoots, now she looks like she wants to go home instead.” The other lady chimed in.

Secretary Yang was about to speak, but the studio doors opened and heads turned. He smiled to himself and proceeded to arrange the files on the table.

“And then there’s this fellow.” The staff whispered with a dreamy sigh, president Oh Chaeyeon’s boyfriend had walked in, judging from the way he was dressed, he didn’t come from his office.

Even the other production staff paused when he passed by, Son Hyunwoo was dressed in a gray muscle top and black sweatpants as he made his way around the studio, his eyes scanned around the area.

“The president hit jackpot with this one, a total upgrade from that guy she used to go out with.” They continued to whisper.

“I agree, that guy made everyone uncomfortable, he always came over during working hours, randomly popping out here and there.”

Secretary Yang shushed them.

“We’re not making this up, sunbae. I mean, it also doesn’t hurt that he looks like that. The director Son always has this manly and reliable vibe. I’d date him too.” The women giggled to themselves, secretary Yang saw Song Kang staring at the male.

“Hey,” President Oh finally appeared, the girl was standing by the racks of clothing. She was smiling as she walked over to him.

“Hi, sorry I missed your call. I was out.”

“At the gym, I can see that.” Chaeyeon grinned, relieved; Shownu smiled and kissed the side of her head.

“It’s a busy day?” Shownu asked, the girl scrunched her nose in reply and simply wrapped her arm around his.

“A bit, oppa left me here. He promised he’d stay for the shoot. The traitor.” She muttered under her breath, Shownu paused, sensing her discomfort. He glanced around and spotted Song Kang chatting with the photographer.

“I’m sorry; I should have called you this morning. I didn’t know you’d be working with him today.”

“Well, not just him. And it’s fine, really. I just..I don’t handle things well when it comes to~”

“Guys you don’t like kissing you?” Shownu said in a flat tone, Chaeyeon blinked back at him. He grinned at her.

“I can stay; I already moved my meeting to tomorrow. Can we get something to eat?” He asked as he pulled the girl closer to him, she nodded along.

“What do you want?” She asked him, Shownu glanced behind them, sensing Song Kang’s gaze. And he was right; the male was staring at them.

“Hmm, ramen? And, something fried?” He suggested as he put his hand on her back jean pocket, Chaeyeon nodded along.

“Something fried? Like, what a fried sock?” She laughed unaffected by his palm in her pocket; Shownu turned to her and nodded.

“Huh, you are uncomfortable.” He spoke, Chaeyeon made a face at him. Shownu pulled her closer to him and they went into her office.

“I just didn’t know he’d be here. And it’s, you know,” She muttered, Shownu blinked at her.

“It’s what?”

“It’s…ew.

“What?” Shownu grew amused; the girl shook off her heels and walked to her desk.

“It’s this…ew-like feeling. I don’t want to be near him. I’m sorry if I sound like brat, but it’s…just..that. Ew.” Chaeyeon pressed her lips together, Shownu smiled and nodded to her. She put her phone down and walked to the male, she stood on her toes and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I’m glad you decided to drop by after your workout. You look great by the way, it’s almost unfair.” She mumbled against the crook oh his neck.

“Shownu Arms and all.” She mused, Shownu chuckled.

“Shownu Arms? I’m no longer the impressive boyfriend?”

She grumbled in reply, Shownu felt the girl kiss his cheek and she leaned into him again.

“So, fried chicken sound good to you?” He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yes. Always a yes.”

 

 

 

“Look at that, he left me to endure that shoot. Look.” Chaeyeon said as she leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs, Minhyuk grinned at his friend.

“Is it me, or are you jealous? You were never possessive of your brother.” He commented, Sophia walked in and glanced at the screen.

“Oh, that’s bloody. How’s Sehun doing?”

“I don’t know. Should I care?” Chaeyeon muttered in reply, Minhyuk shushed the girl. Sophia laughed and sat down beside her friend.

“I asked him to at least wait for that guy to finish his shots, but no, he had to leave. He said he had this dance practice thing.” Chaeyeon continued while eyeing the screen with disdain.

Oh Sehun was involved in a dating scandal, and photos of him and the mystery lady was making its rounds online and at the other media sources.

The photos were taken yesterday too, which peeved Oh Chaeyeon.

“He went out on a date.”

“Ya, this is bad. There are photos of them buying baby clothes too. What do you think about that?” Minhyuk asked, Chaeyeon shrugged in reply.

“You don’t have to worry about that.” Sophia spoke, she raised her phone. Sehun had texted her earlier in the day.

“He wanted to get gifts for the baby, since everyone already bought presents. Wonho oppa had two huge boxes delivered yesterday. It was all filled with little human furniture.” Sophia said, Chaeyeon exhaled and looked away.

Minhyuk patted her hand, Chaeyeon was worried too, she just didn’t want to admit it.

“But who could this be? He didn’t tell you anything?” Soph asked, Chaeyeon shook her head.

“No, he doesn’t tell me things unless I ask. Which is kind of rude.”

“Your brother’s a celebrity, he’s used to not sharing.”

“I’m his sister. And I’m the last to know. Well, next to his stalker who took the photos, or Dispatch. ing Dispatch.” She said, she stood up and poured herself a cup of coffee.

“Wow, she’s angry. But, at who?” Soph mused, Chaeyeon’s phone rang on the center table and Minhyuk glanced at the screen.

“Who is it? I only take calls from two people today. Son Hyunwoo or secretary Yang. Oh, Wonho oppa too.”

“Your brother.”

“Anyway, how did the doctor’s appointment go? How’s my new favorite human?” Chaeyeon said to Sophia, Minhyuk sighed and answered the call for the girl.

“Well, the baby’s healthy. We have to come back in another three weeks for a follow up check up. And, I just started to have cravings.”

“Oh. What do you feel like eating?” Chaeyeon said as she reached to touch Sophia’s belly, she wasn’t showing yet, but excitement could be seen in her eyes.

“Gummy worms. I don’t accept bears. Just worms.”

Chaeyeon balked at her, Minhyuk glanced at the two girls while conversing with Sehun.

“She’s mad at you.”

“I know.”

“Why didn’t you at least tell her?”

“That’s why she’s mad? Not because I bought that Fendi diaper bag first?”

“What?”

“I didn’t know what else to buy, I saw her eyeing it for the your baby. So, I ordered one right away.”

Minhyuk wanted to throttle both siblings.

“No, your sister’s just a bit jealous. You have a girlfriend now, you didn’t tell her. And you left her for the girlfriend yesterday. You know, just youngest child things. You should know that.”

Sehun let out a small chuckle.

“I’ll arrange lunch tomorrow. Please come.”

“No, I happen to like living.” Minhyuk snorted before ending the call.

 

 

 

Shownu looked on in amusement as Sehun drummed his fingers on the table, he was at the Oh residence for lunch. Well, Sehun begged him to come and join them.

His eyes went to the girl he was introduced to earlier, Sehun’s girlfriend, Lee Seri. She was chatting with the Oh elders comfortably, they liked her.

“Chaeyeon’s running late?” Sehun spoke, Mr. Oh paused and looked up.

“She called earlier, she just has a few things to finish at the office. She’ll be here soon.” Shownu replied, Sehun nodded back and he started pacing by the windows. Mrs. Oh laughed.

“Don’t worry, Seri. It’s not your fault. Sehun here never mentioned anything about you to us, and his sister was quite offended that she had to find out about it via gossip sites. I’m sure you’re troubled too. Do those reporters still follow you around?”

“No, I’m thankful that his fans are understanding, auntie.” Seri said with a small smile.

“That’s a relief, some people can be too interested. Shownu had a few reporters follow him around for a couple of days back then.” Mrs. Oh said with an apologetic smile, Shownu glanced at Sehun again, the male was now staring at the windows.

“Relax, Sehun-ah. She’s not mad at you.” Shownu spoke with a grin, Mr. Oh quietly chuckled.

“Yes, Chaeyeon has always been the boss.” Mrs. Oh jokingly said, Shownu glanced at the windows again, Chaeyeon’s Maserati Ghibli rolled into the property. Chaeyeon slid down from the car and slung her purse over her shoulder.

“She’s really pretty, I’ve only seen her in photos.” Seri said with a small nervous smile, they heard Chaeyeon’s voice from the foyer, she was chatting with one of the help.

“Can you believe it, ahjumma? He downright questioned me if I could do it, and he pointed out that since I was a woman I might have a hard time understanding what they were saying at the meeting.” She continued to grumble, Seri looked up just as the girl reached the living room. Chaeyeon was dressed nicely, a white of shoulder top, wide black leather pants.

“Hello, parents.” She said with a small sigh as she set her purse down, Mr. Oh nodded back at her. The girl walked towards Shownu and sat on the arm of the chair he was sitting on.

Shownu’s eyes went to Sehun again, he stood up from his seat.

“Chaeyeon-ah, work kept you? Again?” Mrs. Oh said to her, Chaeyeon nodded with a frown.

“Your mother prepared her specialties, eat up.” Her father commented with a small smile, Seri was still staring at the girl.

“Hi.” Chaeyeon spoke as she patted Shownu’s arm.

“I’ll go check out the food. Be nice.” Shownu said, he gestured for her to stand as he was about to leave the seat.

“I am nice. You’re always here because of food.” She muttered, but the girl was smiling. Shownu chuckled, he stood up and followed Mr. Oh to the dining hall.

Mrs. Oh chuckled and looked at her two children.

“Chaeyeon-ah, this..is Seri. Seri, this is Chaeyeon, my younger sister.” Sehun said in a small voice, Seri smiled at the girl.

“Hello, you can just call me Chaeyeon. Don’t worry, with how my brother’s reacting right now, I’m sure you think I’m the mean type, but I’m not. It’s just that…my oppa just didn’t tell me anything. And,”

Seri started to smile as Sehun flinched.

“I saw the Fendi diaper bag first.” She stated through gritted teeth, Shownu was leaning by the entryway, amused.

“So, this about the bag?”

“No. Oppa, how could you not trust me? Do you think I’d sell you to the news? Your fans knew before I did!”

Seri smiled at the girl and took her offered hand.

“I wanted to tell you..but you had things going on.” Sehun murmured, Chaeyeon made a face at him.

“I wanted to meet you too, I’ve always admired your work. Actually, I have a couple of sweaters from your brand.” Seri said, Chaeyeon smiled at the girl.

“Now that we’ve met, let’s leave Oh Sehun alone to ponder over the scandal.” Chaeyeon said as she hooked arms with the girl and pulled her to the dining hall.

“Chaeyeon-ah, you can have the bag!”

“What would I do with a diaper bag?” Chaeyeon shot back

Shownu almost let out a laugh, Sehun eyed the older male warily.

“See? She isn’t that mad.”

“She took care of the reporters, don’t worry.” Shownu replied, Sehun paused and looked up.

“She did?”

“That’s why she was running late. She had your family’s legal team intervene.”

“She didn’t buy out the media outlets, right?” Sehun said in a dry tone, Shownu chuckled and shook his head.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++