028

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was happily drumming her fingers on her lap as Shownu drove away from his Busan home. The girl looked so relaxed in her wide legs denim jeans and cropped cardigan, Shownu glanced at her, amused.

“Minhyuk has sent me a lot of texts.” He commented as he took her hand in his free one.

“Yes, I did email him last night, informing him that I’m taking the weekend off.”

“You didn’t tell him in advance?”

“I like surprising my friends.” She smiled to herself, Shownu let out a laugh.

“Where are we going today? Are you going to be busy?” She asked as she looked around them, it looked like they were nearing a business district.

“Kind of, I have a few offices to visit. Will that be okay?”

“Of course, my main goal today is tag along and annoy you as much as possible.” She hummed to herself, Shownu shook his head, still smiling.

They reached one of the buildings, Shownu carefully parked the car and the two slid down. Chaeyeon noticed that there were a few employees waiting for him by the entrance.

“Ah, right, hotshot impressive boyfriend.” She , Shownu rolled his eyes at her but he took her hand in his.

“You know, oppa called last night,” She began as they walked towards the doors, she saw Shownu’s secretary and she waved at the male.

“How is he doing?”

“I think there may be a change of plans, the renovations are going to be finished soon. So, he moved flights and worked around his schedule,”

The staff greeted them with warmth, she flinched lightly but she smiled back.

“That’s good, then. You’ve been wanting to hang out with your brother.” Shownu said as they got in the elevator, Chaeyeon let go of his hand as a couple of folders and documents were handed to him.

“Yes, I did mention that.” She murmured, noticing that the office was attached to a mall.

“I have a short meeting to attend, would you like to~” Shownu paused when the girl tugged on the sleeve of his coat.

“Can I wait for you by roaming around?” She jutted her lips towards the other entrance. Shownu smiled and he eventually leaned down to kiss her cheek.

“Of course, I’ll call you once I’m done here.”

Chaeyeon beamed at him before hopping away from them, Shownu was smiling as he watched the girl walk away.

“The president Oh seems more relaxed here, sir.”

Shownu nodded at his secretary.

“She said she needed an escape. I like that she’s here.” He replied before gesturing for the other male to the hall.

Chaeyeon walked into the other side of the building, she ran her fingers through her hair as she looked around. Her father had been sending her emails last night regarding Kia and its current standing. And she didn’t want to think about it yet. It’s not like she never had plans to help him out, but it was simply just too soon. And he was being pushy.

She shuddered as she entered a clothing shop.

“I still have that shoot to oversee, plus the collab. What is he doing?” She murmured to herself as she stared at the display of dresses. She left the store, not being able to focus and went in search for something to eat.

Her phone buzzed, she opened the text. It was from Song Kang, her brows went up as she read the message.

Are you in your office? Can I come by? -Song Kang

“Later, I can reply later.” She said to herself as she saw a Godiva shop, she smiled and padded towards it. Chaeyeon approached the counter, and was about to order when she felt a hand on her waist. She turned, surprised.

“That…was quick.”

“They just needed me to sign some papers, what are you having?” Shownu said as he took out his wallet, she pointed towards the ice cream and chocolate coated chocolates.

“I’m not disturbing you, am I?”

“No. But, you are distracting me.” Shownu said as he handed his car to the lady behind the counter, Chaeyeon blinked at him.

“I hastened the meeting, I wanted to walk around the mall with you.” He grinned at her.

“You are the only person who thinks it’s fun being distracted. My goal today was to annoy you by tagging along to work.”

“But, that’s you. You hate it when people do that to you.” Shownu playfully shot back, Chaeyeon narrowed her eyes at the male.

“Good thing you know.” She muttered, Shownu got their food and followed her to the table.

“I should have brought those donuts you like so much, I forgot.” She said with a small frown as she started eating. Shownu nodded and placed the paper bag he was holding on the table, Chaeyeon paused in midchew.

“What’s this? Coffee?”

“I’m not sure if you’d prefer this over coffee. Open it.”

Chaeyeon took out the box inside, and she paused, recognizing the logo on it, Shownu grinned at her.

“It’s a set. His and hers.” He began as the girl opened the box, Chaeyeon paused as she looked at the watches.

“You mentioned you were looking for this model, so I had to get it before you do.” Shownu mused as he picked up the Audemars Piguet timepiece.

“It amazes me that you absorb all the random things I sputter and you remember them,” She murmured as she stretched her wrist to him, Shownu paused, realizing that she wasn’t wearing a watch.

“I chose not to wear one today because I wanted to be irresponsible for a day. But,”

Shownu carefully put the watch on her and she smiled at him before looking at her wrist.

“Do you like it?”

“I love it. Wear yours.” Chaeyeon sounded giddy as she picked up the larger timepiece. Shownu took a spoonful of her ice cream.

“But, you’re right. Coffee is slightly better than this.” She jokingly said as she pulled her chair next to his, Shownu laughed.

“Slightly?”

“Only by a few points.” She beamed at him before asking for his hand.

“Then, what about me? Am I slightly better than coffee?”

“Only by a few points too. But humble yourself.” Chaeyeon solemnly said, but she leaned over to kiss the side of his jaw.

“However, you don’t really have to. Son Hyunwoo has always been better over a lot of things.”

 

 

 

“Oh Chaeyeon, really.” Minhyuk muttered as he marched into one of the meeting halls, he noticed the pile of documents on the other side of the long table. Sophia was smiling as she walked in the room. Chaeyeon had suddenly left town and a lot of documents were needed to be signed. And, Minhyuk had no choice but to take over for her.

The girl walked towards the window, she paused for a brief second, her lower back disturbing her thoughts.

“It’s time I wear flats.” She mused to herself, she was about to speak when the doors opened and some staff started directing a group of men into the room.

Minhyuk looked up, his brows went up as he saw the flowers.

“Hmm, flowers.” Sophia said as she took a seat, and then her brows went up at the amount of arrangements being brought into the room. She turned to her boyfriend.

“What’s this?” Minhyuk saw secretary Yang walk in, the male paused and gave him a polite bow.

“I’m confused too, sir. They just suddenly arrived, we had no other space to put them.”

“What about Yeon’s office?” Sophia asked as she stood up and took a peak at the flowers.

“She has allergies.” Minhyuk commented and put the pen down, his forehead creased.

“That, and director Son has instructions not to put them in her office, actually we’re not supposed to be receiving them. But, I felt bad for the courier.” Secretary Yang said with a small confused smile.

Sophia noticed a card on one of the bouquets, she leaned over to pick it up.

“Should we pass by your place before dinner? Or, should we cancel?” Minhyuk asked while going through some papers again.

“Hm?”

“I noticed that you don’t seem to be feeling well, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” She waved him off, but she tossed the card towards him. Minhyuk stopped moving, and looked at her questioningly.

“Read it.”

“Why?”

“He..left his initials there.” Sophia grimaced, Minhyuk’s brows went up and he opened the note.

Song Kang did not only leave his initials, the note was asking Chaeyeon out on a date.

“I—I’m worried. Let’s burn that card.” Sophia suggested, Minhyuk put the card down and pushed it away from him.

“Let's do that."

 

 

 

Heesoo chewed on the insides of her cheeks as she moved forward, she had made plans to buy some things needed for the kitchen. But she couldn’t really focus, and she kind of had a slight trauma with grocery shopping. She always did run into Minho there.

Wonho was smiling to himself as he walked a few steps behind her, he was at his office when her text came. It was clear that she didn’t want to be uncomfortable with him, that’s why she asked if he was free.

“Jung Heesoo,” He spoke, the girl paused and turned to him with wide eyes.

“Y—Yeah?”

“What are you doing? I’m kind of used to accompanying the women in my life to their shopping trips, but you, you’re not even looking at the stores.” He said in a light tone, teasing her.

“Are you…tired? Would you like to~”

“I’m not. It’s you I’m worried about.” Wonho said with a smile, he was standing a few steps away from her, keeping his distance.

“Why?”

“Why ask me out here? You have other friends.”

“Well, Sophia’s out with the boyfriend. Chaeyeon has disappeared to Busan or something. And it’s not like I’d willingly hang out with my old classmates. Or my father.” She shuddered at the last thought, Wonho had to smile at that.

“I thought that the things I said would make you uncomfortable.”

“I’m not, beefcake. I’m…” Heesoo sighed and eventually hooked arms with him, Wonho grinned and walked with the girl.

“I’m trying not to be awkward.”

“You’re not pushing me away.”

“Why?”

“No, I…I was expecting that from you.” Wonho carefully said, Heesoo’s forehead creased and she shook her head.

“I would never dare do that to everyone’s Wonho oppa.” She said with a smile, Wonho turned to her.

“I mean it, you don’t have to do this just because I’m friends with your cousin and Chaeyeon. I~”

“It’s not like that, Lee Wonho.” She stated, she let go of the male and faced him.

“I just…I have a lot of things going on right now, and..I really don’t want to mess things up. If..I am to focus on this..on what’s going on, I really don’t want to be distracted with~”

“What’s this? Are you having fun?”

Heesoo turned and she pressed his lips together, the ChoiSan son was making his way towards them, and he had this smirk on his face that made her uncomfortable.

“Hello, Heesoo.” Minho said as he reached them, she exhaled.

“What do you want?”

“I’ve been trying to reach you for days now. And I find you here, traipsing around town with..your boytoy.” Minho said, Wonho’s brows went up, not liking his tone.

“Well, I haven’t been picking up your calls, did..you not get the message? Or do I have to spell it out for you?”

Minho chuckled and crossed his arms.

“You should stop playing around, this won’t work.”

“What won’t work? Your brain?” She shot back, Wonho took a glance at Minho and he shook his head. Minho caught that action and he grew aggravated.

“You must think you really hit jackpot, huh? You got her under your spell.” Minho spoke, Wonho turned to him and his lips quirked up.

“I think I did.” He replied, his tone changing.

“Minho, please, just leave me alone. You know where I stand, and it’s never going to happen. My father may have promised~”

“No, you listen to me, you brat.” Minho suddenly grabbed her by the arm and yanked her towards him, Heesoo winced, feeling his fingers digging into her skin.

“You will become my wife. You are already~” Minho choked and he let go of the girl, he started reaching for the back of his neck where Wonho, the beefcake, had a firm grip of his shirt. So firm that his airways were being blocked too.

Heesoo grew alarmed as Wonho started to pull Minho away from her, other mallgoers were starting to stare at them.

“Security! Guards!” Minho managed to yell out, Wonho smirked and shook his head.

“Guards!”

Heesoo saw the mall’s security personnel rush towards the two men, she was about to rush to Wonho’s side when she realized that the guards had stopped moving, and they were simply watching Minho struggle.

Wonho was smiled, he pushed Minho away from him and faced the male.

“You should learn to respect people’s personal space.” Wonho said as he buried one hand in his pocket, Heeso was confused.

“What are you doing? He was harassing a customer! My family is a black card holder here!” Minho yelled at the men while rubbing on his nape.

“Young master, is everything alright?” One of them stepped forward, Wonho nodded back at him. Minho paused, his eyes went to the two males.

“Yes. Remove him from the premises.” Wonho nodded towards Minho, the latter halted as the guards started to surround him.

“What~”

“Yes, vice president.” The guards spoke in unison as they gestured for Choi Minho to move along. Minho was staring at Wonho in utter confusion.

“Ah, I work here.” Wonho shrugged at him, and then he moved towards the male. The guards stepped back as he reached Minho.

“I don’t know what you’re trying to do, do not mess with her.”

“Why? She’s not yours.” Minho spat at him.

“She’s not anyone’s.”

 

 

 

“Oh, Son Hyunwoo is cooking.” A freshly showered Chaeyeon said as she walked in the kitchen, Showu had changed into a pair of Nike sweatpants and one if his plain white tees while standing before the stove.

“You know, I drove here thinking I won’t be staying longer than a day.” She began as she made herself comfortable on the center counter, Shownu turned to her and chuckled.

“I had to…hijack your closet.” She fiddled with the shirt she was wearing, the hem reached her mid thighs and she crossed her legs, clearly comfortable.

“You look pretty.” Shownu mused at the girl before walking to the fridge.

“Do you need any help?” She offered, he shook his head at her and proceeded to cut some vegetables. Chaeyeon picked up her iPad and started checking her mail. Her office had sent photos of Song Kang from the recent photoshoot.

“Oh, they came out well.” She murmured as she browsed through the gallery.

“What?”

“Song Kang’s photos.” She hummed back, Shownu paused, his brows went up ever so slightly.

“Maybe this coat isn’t supposed to be here? The sleeves look…a little awkward.” She mumbled to herself, distracted.

She heard Shownu shift, and she looked up.

“Oh, I’m going through his photos for the campaign ad.” She said to him, Shownu nodded at her and checked the oven.

“I see I have to share your attention with someone else.” He said lightly, Chaeyeon grinned at him.

“Yes, yes, I’m looking at another man while being with you. Oops. Sorry.” She playfully said before putting the device away. Shownu snorted in reply and he started to take out some utensils.

“You know, it was fun. You letting me tag along to work today. How do you survive the corporate world? I hate it.” She commented, he faced her.

“It’s not that bad. It’s not for everyone, but for me…it’s alright,” He replied, he set the bowls down and walked towards her.

“My main goal today was to try getting into your nerves and be annoying. I see that I failed, I feel like I’m more annoyed because I didn’t get into your nerves.” She let out a laugh as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Shownu hummed back before leaning forward and dipping his head towards her neck. And then he started kissing her exposed skin, from her neck, to her chest and to her jaw. Chaeyeon felt his hands on her hips as he yanked her closer to him. She let out a small sigh before wrapping her legs around his waist. Shownu smiled against her skin, and then he started peppering her cheeks with soft kisses.

“One would think that I don’t know what you’re up to.” She whispered as Shownu wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her closer so that their chests were touching. Chaeyeon felt his palms against the bare skin of her back and she let out another sigh.

“Do you?” He said with a small smile as he leaned his forehead against hers.

“We’re at the kitchen, Shownu.” She was laughing, Shownu grinned before effortlessly lifting her off the counter and then he started kissing her again. Chaeyeon’s hands went to his arms, giving his toned muscles a light squeeze as he fidgeted with the hem of the shirt she was wearing. She chuckled as she noticed how his eyebrows had scrunched together, clearly the shirt was getting in the way.

“Before you lose your temper with that, let me remind you that it’s your shirt.” She said before giving his arms a squeeze again, she also realized how the male was still supporting her weight and they were at the base of the stairs.

“Can I?” Shownu met her gaze, Chaeyeon cupped his left cheek with her hand before kissing him again. Shownu leaned forward, wanting to feel all of her.

“And all I wanted was a hug. I see I’ve won.” She teasingly said, taking the shirt off. Shownu smiled again before leaning into her palm.

“You’re all I’ve ever wanted.”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++