025

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

 

Heesoo slid down from her Tundra, the valet greeted her with familiarity before taking the keys.

“Miss Jung,”

One of her cousin’s staff greeted her, she smiled at the male. She was on her way to get some shopping done when she realized she hadn’t checked up on Sophia yet. And she had things she wanted to ask the girl.

She was about to get in one of the elevators when someone called for her, she paused and turned around.

“It is you.” The tall male said as he approached her, Heesoo paused and pressed her lips together.

“M—inho-ssi,” She said, the male smiled at her.

“I had a feeling I’d run into you here. I’ve been trying to reach you since the party, you weren’t there.” Minho said as he stood before her, Heesoo nodded back, unsure what to say.

“I..I wasn’t feeling well that day. But, what..brings you here?”

“I…Why did you do that?” Minho asked, Heesoo shook her head.

“What are you talking about?”

“Those articles. Why cover it up? It would have benefited both of our families, Heesoo.”

“Minho, I already told you. I’m not doing this.”

“Doing what?”

“I can’t marry you.” Heesoo said in soft tones, afraid that people might hear them.

Minho halted, his brows went up at her words.

“Heesoo, we can’t say no to our parents. We~”

“I’m sorry, Minho. It’s not going to happen, I’ll talk to my parents and you should do the same too.” She muttered, she was about to sidestep the male but Minho yanked her back.

“I don’t think you understand, you don’t have a choice here.” He said through gritted teeth, Heesoo grimaced as his grip around her wrist tightened.

“Minho, what~”

“You better think properly before pulling this kind of stunt again,”

“Let go!” Heesoo tried pulling her arm back, some of the staff were starting to stare.

“Remember, I’m doing you a favor by doing this. Everyone has heard about your wild tendencies, do you think someone would approve of you?” Minho chuckled, still not letting go of her.

“A favor?” Heesoo tried yanking her arm again, but Minho only laughed before leaning over to kiss her cheek.

“Why can’t you be grateful for once, miss Jung?” Minho dropped his hand to his side before walking away from her, Heesoo let out a shaky breath and she got inside one of the elevators.

 

 

 

“What made you decide on working here? You love painting at home.” Chaeyeon said as she walked in her studio office, Minhyuk was seated on the carpeted floor, a leather minaudiere was right in front of him.

“I worry Sophia might suddenly drop by and see this.”

“It’s pretty.” Chaeyeon grinned as she plopped down beside him, he was working on the small bag, she studied the tiny peonies and daisies he had painted on the YSL piece.

“You? I thought you’d be in your office. The main one.” Minhyuk said as Chaeyeon leaned on the couch behind them.

“I don’t know. I’m tired. I don’t feel like dealing with serious work things today.” She grumbled, Minhyuk chuckled and put his brush down.

“I told you we needed the getaway.”

“I know, have you checked flights? Do we want to fly with the team?” Chaeyeon asked as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

“Soph said she might come in a day later than us, she has meetings.”

“Then, she should coordinate with Shownu, he’s taking the flight the next day too.” Chaeyeon said, Minhyuk nodded at her.

“Should we get dinner~” He paused when the doors suddenly appeared, his eyes immediately narrowed as soon as he saw the male.

“Song Kang-ssi,” Chaeyeon stood up and Minhyuk picked up his brush against, wanting to look busy.

“I called you earlier, but you weren’t picking up. I had a feeling I’d find you here,” Song Kang said as he walked in, he had a box of sweets with him.

“Ah, I think I left my phone in the car again. What brings you here?” She asked as she fixed her skirt.

“I wanted to talk about the collab pieces, do you have time?” He handed her the chocolates, Chaeyeon smiled and thank him.

“Of course. I’ll have my secretary bring the sketches, and the samples have arrived too.”

“Whoa, it’s like I never have aloe time with my best friend.” Minhyuk muttered to himself as Song Kang sat down by Chaeyeon’s desk.

Minhyuk took another glance at the two as they started talking, Chaeyeon was concentrating on the sketches while explaining to him. But Song Kang was staring at her, and there was this small smile on his lips as Chaeyeon joked about something.

“I should be worried.” Minhyuk quietly hummed.

“Worried for him because Son Hyunwoo….is scary too.” Minhyuk whispered to himself, he was about to start cleaning up when his phone started ringing.

He flinched as he saw the name on the screen.

“Oh no.”

 

 

 

“No, it was mentioned in earlier meetings that we are to provide assistance for the Bundang development, but,” Wonho trailed off, he scrunched his nose as he looked t the report again.

“We might need more time with it, director.” One of the directors spoke, he nodded and leaned back on his seat.

“We’ll discuss this next week, for now, I’d like to focus on Jeju project. Do we need to send representatives here?” Wonho asked, and then he saw his secretary walk in the room.

“Sir,” He spoke in hushed tones as he slowly put the laptop in front of the executive, the other directors excused themselves and left the room.

“What is it? Did someone cause trouble again?” Wonho asked as he looked at the screen, his secretary shook his head and a video started playing the screen.

“I think…you should see this, sir. Miss Wu’s office sent this earlier.”

Wonho’s brows rose as he saw Heesoo in the footage and then Minho was talking to her, his secretary grimaced as he saw the scene of the ChoiSan son grabbing Heesoo’s arm play again. One could see how uncomfortable the young lady was, and he was probably causing her pain too.

“Sir~”
Wonho stood up from his seat, he fixed his tie and grabbed his phone from the desk.

“Move my meeting to tomorrow, and have mister Jin call me. Tell him that I’d like to discuss matter regarding ChoiSan.”

“Yes?”

“He’s obviously threatening her.” Wonho’s lips jutted towards the laptop, his jaw tightened.

“He only wants this marriage to push through because he wants to use Heesoo and her family’s money.” He muttered as he stepped out of the room, his secretary padded after him.

“Still, sir. If you get involved, ChoiSan might take it the wrong way and~”

“I want to get involved.” Wonho glanced at him, the latter paused.

“Yes?”

“I said I’d take care of it.” He said with a small grin before getting inside the elevator, Wonho took out his phone and pursed his lips.

Will him calling her to ask about the incident make it seem stalkerish? Was he being too much?

He didn’t want to come off as creepy.

He sighed and put his phone down, but it started ringing. He brought it up and saw Heesoo’s name flashing on the screen.

“Heesoo,” He answered.

“You have no idea how outrageous..Just how brazen that idiot is!” She hissed from the other end.

“Okay?”

“Do you not know? No one told you? How come you don’t know?” Heesoo spoke, Wonho’s brows rose up and he smiled.

“I heard about it, how are you? Did he hurt you?”

“He told me that I should be grateful that he’s doing me a favor by accepting me. Hah!”

Wonho leaned back, a little relieved that she seemed okay.

“Can you imagine the guts on that guy?”

“I see he got into your nerves.”

“He even said that I didn’t have a choice, and that marrying him is the only option I have.”

“You have other options.” Wonho continued, the doors pinged open and he reached the basement, his black Audi R8 was already waiting. The girl turned quiet, but Wonho was smiling.

“Where are you?” She finally spoke.

“I’m just leaving the office.”

“Would you like to join us for lunch? Soph’s here.”

“Text me the address. I’ll be there.”

“Choi Minho is annoying.” She muttered darkly, Wonho gott inside his car and chuckled.

“I know.”

“I want out. I already told him that. I don’t know what he wants, there are other humans there who’s want to have him.” She pointed out, peeved.

“Heesoo-ya,”

“What?”

“You’ll see me in a bit, you can cuss him as much as you want later. I need to take care of something for a bit.” Wonho said as he drove away from the Samsung office.

“Fine. You better be at lunch.” She grumbled in reply.

“Yes, young miss. Drive safely.”

 

 

 

Shownu put his tie aside as he walked back in his office, his secretary followed him inside.

“Sir, regarding your flight details,”

Shownu turned to the male and nodded for him to continue.

“I already have everything prepared, president Oh already has arranged transport for you as well.”

Shownu smiled and nodded.

“Did she call while I was at the meeting?”

“She did, she said she’d wait for you to call back when you’re free.” He informed him, Shownu thanked him and he sat down. He took his phone out and dialed Chaeyeon’s number.

His brows went up when the girl failed to answer after a couple of rings, he leaned back on his chair, his forehead creasing ever so slightly. His mind went back to the other day when he was making coffee and the actor was already calling her in the morning.

He drummed his fingers on the table and got his phone again.

“H—Hyung, hello.” Minhyuk answered after a few rings.

“Are you busy?”

“N—Not really, I’m at Chaeyeon’s studio getting some..work done. What~”

“Is Chaeyeon there?” He asked, and then he heard it. Chaeyeon was talking in the background and there was another vaguely familiar voice too.

“Yes, she’s here. Would you like to speak with her?”

“Just you two?”

“Actually, no. Song Kang is here, they’re discussing about the collaboration pieces.” Minhyuk carefully said, Shownu pressed his lips together.

“She didn’t mention about a meeting with him.” Shownu continued as he spun his chair towards the windows.

“Oh, I think he just decided to come by, hyung.”

Shownu nodded back and chewed on his lower lip.

“Aren’t you going to help with that project? It’s your company too.”

“Hyung, the creative part is all on Chaeyeon, you know that. No one messes with that.” Minhyuk let out a soft chuckle, Shownu’s brows went up, he stood up and buried one hand in his pocket. He could hear Chaeyeon and Song Kang laughing in the background.

“Be involved.” He finally said.

“You want me to mess up Chaeyeon’s work?”

“I didn’t say that. Tell her to call me once she’s done, and ask secretary Yang to fetch her phone from her car.”

“How did you know that?”

“I know everything.” Shownu muttered before ending the call, he exhaled and left his office.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++