034

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

Chaeyeon rubbed her eyes as she walked into the home, she dropped her keys on the coffee table at the foyer and made her way to the kitchen, she checked the time on her phone. It was only eight in the evening, she heard rustling outside and she leaned over the windows. Shownu was doing laps on the pool.

“Where does he get the energy?” She muttered before deciding to go up to shower and change. Chaeyeon got inside the room, grabbed one of Shownu’s shirts and started to bathe.

It took her almost half an hour to finish, just to wash off all the stickiness from the flight, she quickly dressed up and made her way down, leaving her hair damp.

“I’m making dinner.” He spoke as he heard her arrive, Chaeyeon grinned and looked around.

“How are you not tired?”

“I slept as soon as I got here.” Shownu glanced at her with a small smile, she shook her head at him. He was standing by the stove, only with a pair of shorts on.

“Is everything okay? Sehun seem in a rush earlier.” He said to him, Chaeyeon leaned against the counter and exhaled.

“We got home, he said he needed to talk to me. I don’t know, it seemed urgent, he was…visibly stressed. But, we got there, eomma has some friends over. She wanted them to see what the interior designer had done to the house, so,”

“You two never got to talk?” Shownu was amused, she groaned and nodded.

“I had to stand there, and entertain guests while fighting off my crankiness, not very easy by the way.” She pointed out while checking the food on the counter, she smiled realizing that he had made kimchi fried rice with ham.

“I hope you didn’t argue with the other kids.” Shownu joked, Chaeyeon smiled and shook her head. She exhaled and walked towards his back.

“When do you leave for Busan?” She asked before wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her cheek against his .

“I leave next Thursday, be careful.” He murmured as he slowly stepped back, keeping her hands away from the stove.

“Is this because of that opening event next week? Your parents called to make sure I come.” She chuckled, Shownu nodded and carefully turned to face her.

“You are going to, right?”

“I’m thinking about it.” She teasingly, Shownu scoffed before tugging on her waist and capturing her lips with his.

“Well?” He said as he pulled back, Chaeyeon giggled before planting a small kiss on his nose.

“I’ll be there but~” She stopped when Shownu kissed her again, she slapped his arm as he let go. He was laughing as he placed the food on the table.

“Like I said, where do you get the energy? I feel like my eyes are going to drop anytime.” She mumbled as she took her seat, Shownu plopped down across her.

“Have you thought about it?” He asked as they started eating, Chaeyeon looked up while chewing.

“What?”

“Working with Sehun.” Shownu said as he leaned over to brush the bits of kimchin from the side of her lip, Chaeyeon tilted her head at him.

“I spoke with Minhyuk about it, he thinks it’s a good idea. I’ll call oppa tomorrow when I’m not jetlagged.” She said, Shownu nodded back and gestured for her eat. His phone buzzed on the table and he picked it up.

“What’s that, work?” Chaeyeon was frowning at him, Shownu nodded back.

“Kind of. You should go to bed early.”

“Come to bed with me.” Chaeyeon winked at him, Shownu laughed before speaking.

“I’m pretty sure there’s no alcohol mixed in the food, are you okay?”

 

 

 

Heesoo popped another piece of chocolate in , Sophia glanced at her again.

“What?”

“I thought you’d be at work.” She commented, Wonho was seated by his desk, going through some documents for work. He was about to leave for a meeting when the two cousins walked in, and asked that he not leave.

And of course, it wasn’t like that he could say no.

“I haven’t slept well yet, I need to talk to Wonho oppa. And you.”

“Oh did something happen in Hawaii?” Heesoo sat up, suddenly interested, Wonho put his laptop away and left his desk.

“Why? Are you okay? You seem pale, Migraine.” Wonho said as he sat down beside Heesoo, the girl waved him off before taking another sip from her iced tea.

“You see, remember how I took the later flight to Hawaii with Son Hyunwoo?”

“Yes, we dropped you off. Why?” Wonho asked, he put his phone down.

“We got there, despite the delayed flight. He suggested that we drop our things first at your villa, oppa. Then, we drove to where they were having their shoot.”

“Right, Yeon sent me some photos. Song Kang really does pull off the look.” Heesoo said with a smile, Wonho eyed her warily.

“Sure.” Wonho muttered, Heesoo grinned and patted his hand.

“We arrived at the location, and I got a bit distracted. I remember seeing Song Kang and Chaeyeon talking, they were a bit far from the group.”

Heesoo’s brows went up and she leaned forward, Sophia was chewing on her lower lip.

“I heard him…ask..her out.”

“What?” Heesoo put the chocolate away, she was staring at her cousin.

“Like..on a date?” Wonho was confused, Sophia sighed and nodded.

“I heard him, and I was even further away from them.” She pointed out, Heesoo grimaced and started to shake her head.

“Oh.” Wonho could only blink.

“He said that while Son Hyunwoo was just steps away from him. Steps!”

Wonho balked, Heesoo started to shake her head, amused.

“So, what happened? Did he go~”

“Nothing happened, except, throughout the whole trip, he never really acknowledged the other male. Or if he did, he was a bit guarded and…harsh.” Sophia murmured, remembering how Shownu pointed out to Song Kang that he’d know what Chaeyeon preferred. He said that while other people were listening.

“Wow, I think Song Kang just got in his nerves.”

“But, how did that happen? Does he not know about Shownu and Yeon?” Wonho asked, Sophia scrunched her nose before shrugging.

“You know them, not the most obvious couple out there.” The Wu girl replied, but Heesoo shook her head.

“Still, he works for her, for her company, I don’t think it’s proper of him to do that? And, also did he forget that he’s a public figure?” Heesoo pointed out, Wonho leaned back on the seat, his phone pinged. Shownu had sent him a text, the male wanted to talk.

“I don’t know, it just felt weird. He’s not the jealous type, right?” Sophia looked at the other Samsung son, Wonho smiled at her.

“We’re bound to find out.”

Heesoo stifled a laugh and looked away.

“It’s…It’s just seems so weird, I hope he doesn’t do anything weird though.”

“He can try.” Heesoo chuckled, Sophia sighed at her cousin.

“I don’t think you understand what really happened last time. With her ex.” Sophia muttered, Heesoo shrugged.

“It’s always the quiet ones, you know. They tend to lose it a little differently than the rest of us.” She joked, Wonho shook his head at her.

“You don’t want to see how he loses it.” Sophia grimaced, Heesoo grinned and chcked her watch.

“Why is it that bad? He’s always so patient.”

“Just…don’t.” Sophia shushed her.

 

 

 

“You look better, less zombie-like.” Sehun commented as his sister took the seat across him, the siblings were at a coffee shop a few blocks away from Sehun’s company.

“What’s up? It sounded urgent yesterday.” She asked, Sehun asked for the menu before facing the girl.

“I…I just, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but I need you to listen to me. For once.”

Chaeyeon grew amused and pointed at one of the items on the menu, Sehun nodded back and ordered for them. She leaned back on her chair and took out her phone, she paused when she realized she had received messages. Sehun turned and saw Song Kang’s name on the screen, his forehead creased and pulled the phone away from her.

“Oppa,”

“Deal with that later, you’re still on a break. Besides, you’re about to transfer.” Sheun mused at her, the girl sighed and let him be.

“A few days before you got back, one of the..staff at SM caught a whiff of something, and it was reported to me.”

“Are you in a dating scandal? Or was that Chanyeol oppa?”

“No. Actually,” Sehun took out his phone and pushed it towards her, Chaeyeon paused, seeing the photos on mobile device’s screen.

“Oh, he has one those stalker fans like you have too.” She flinched, the girl looked around them, a little suspicious now. Sehun sighed at her, Chaeyeon blinked at him.

“Chaeyeon-ah, this was about to be released with the rumor of you possibly going out with him.”

“Him? As in Song Kang?”

“Yes, because those photos…they seem a little…comfortable, you know.”

“But why?” Chaeyeon stared at the phone again, Sehun noticed the small look of disgust on her face, or maybe she was bothered?

“Chaeyeon-ah, look at how he’s staring at you? Do you not~”

“Oppa, please.” She sighed at him, clearly uncomfortable.

“I don’t get it, my boyfriend was on that trip too. Why are you so worried about it? It’ll be fine.” Chaeyeon said, their food arrived and she pulled her lemonade towards her.

“Hey, if talk~”

“Talk is just talk, oppa. Relax. And, he’s working with the company now, even if those photos get to see the light of day, people will just realize that.”

“I’m not talking about that, Yeon. I’m sure you or Shownu hyung can handle controlling the rumors, I meant him.” Sehun jutted his lips at his phone again.

“Why would we be worried about him?” Chaeyeon asked before starting with her pasta.

“Chaeyeon, he looks at you like…the way Shownu hyung looks at you.”

Chaeyeon let out another sigh and shook her head.

“Oppa, that’s a little farfetched, but thanks for playing overprotective brother. But, can we talk about something else now? I don’t want to spend my lunch chatting about Song Kang and work.”

Sehun rolled his eyes, clearly his sister was never going to listen.

“Fine. What?” He crabbily said, Chaeyeon grinned at her brother before feeding him some of her pasta.

“I was thinking, I did say that I would never ask you to endorse or model for the company, but,”

“I never said no too.” He shot back.

“I know, but hear me out, Oh Sehun. What do you think about working with me instead? Like, a collaboration? You can pick out designs, or come up with pieces, then we can release it with a very limited edition photocard of you.”

Sehun paused, he started to chuckle.

“Wow, at first I thought you were being smart, the next, you’re a capitalist genius, sister.”

Chaeyeon chuckled and continued eating.

“I don’t know, it kinda makes my work easier. Since I have to move to Kia next month, will you think about it, oppa?”

“Of course, I don’t see any problem with it. I’ll get in touch with the company,” Sehun said as he picke dup his coffee.

“But, did you come up with this? Or Minhyuk?”

“No, Shownu did.”

Sehun paused, his brows went up and he looked at the his phone again, at the photo of Song Kang chatting with his sister by the beach.

“R—Really? When did he mention it?”

“When we were in Hawaii.” Chaeyeon replied before stuffing her face with food again, Sehun nodded back and slowly shook his head.

“Oh no.” He muttered to himself as he started eating.

“You were saying, oppa?”

“Nothing, your…boyfriend’s a genius.”

 

 

 

Song Kang thanked the producer before making his way towards his manager and stylist.

“Are we done for the day?”

They were at a studio, Song Kang was invited to a live show, and despite the late hour, a number of his fans were outside, wanting to see him.

“Yes, we’ll drop you off at your place. You should rest, we have filming in two days.” His manager spoke, Song Kang nodded back and they headed for the elevator. The older male noticed that the young actor was checking his phone again.

“You’ve been on that the whole day, is there an emergency back home?”

“No, hyung.”

“Did you text her again?” Her stylist said teasingly as they stepped out of the machine, his manager sighed and stared at him.

“It’s about work, hyung. I wanted to know if she had time to discuss the set of sweaters~”

“Still, Song Kang, the lady has a boyfriend. You saw them with your own eyes, why~”

“Hyung, I wanted to talk to her about work, surely her boyfriend would understand. Why are you getting so worked up over it?”

His manager exhaled while his stylist headed first and quickly got inside the waiting van. Song Kang turned as he heard his fans calling him, he smiled and waved at their direction.

“Please be careful, that guy has been sizing you up. Haven’t you noticed how he reacts to us? To you?”

“Typical rich boy, used to get what everything he wants.” Song Kang nonchalantly shrugged as he walked ahead, his manager exhaled.

“Stop pursuing her.”

“He doesn’t deserve her, hyung. He leaves her alone too much.”

His manager was about to react but they were already outside, and the screaming ensued. Song Kang happily smiled and took photos with his fans.

“Oppa, is it true about you signing a contract with Style Co?” One fan asked, Song Kang nodded before speaking.

“Yes, I’m sure some of the photos have been released. Please enjoy them.”

“Then, the talk about you releasing a collaboration with them? Will it be a clothing line?”

Song Kang paused, ignoring his manager signal to deny the talk.

“Actually, yes. I’m currently working with president Oh right now, we’re coming up with pieces that everyone will enjoy.” Song Kang said before heading towards the van.

“Really? Then, you’re really releasing clothes you designed with Oh Sehun’s sister?”

Song Kang paused, he turned and nodded back.

“Yes, we have a line coming up.”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++