039

You Got Me Too

 

 

“Oppa, this is actually something you would wear, I mean, if you styled yourself.” Chaeyeon said over her brother’s shoulder, the older male was seated as he browsed through sketches.

“Actually, yes.” Sehun replied, he set the iPad down and leaned back on the chair.

“You mentioned scarves?”

“Winter is coming.” She said with a wan smile, Sehun rolled her eyes, getting her Game of Thrones reference.

“How are things coming along? Did Kia call?”

“Secretary Yang will be joining me there, so I don’t think it would be that bad. Although, he has to be at the company today, abeoji’s assistant is to train him before I get there.”

“I’m sure he’ll do well.”

“He has to do well, so that I can do well.” She chuckled as she sat down, Sehun glanced at his sister.

“What does Shownu hyung think about your move?”

“Hmm, he’s okay about it, I think.”

“You think?”

“Oppa, you know him. He’s not the type to meddle.” She shrugged as she took out her phone.

“I know, that’s why you were able to put up with him, or him putting up with you.” Sehun mused, Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

“You’re not busy today? I thought you had that shoot with Dior?”

“That’s for tomorrow, should we eat out tonight?” Sehun yawned, Chaeyeon glanced at him and shook her head.

“Hmm, I kind of have an appointment.”

“With who?”

“I want to clear things out with Song Kang, oppa. Our last conversation didn’t really end well, so, I called him up and agreed to meet up.”

Sehun paused, his forehead creased.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

“I don’t see the bad in it.” Chaeyeon blinked back at him, Sehun pressed his lips together.

“Chaeyeon-ah, he’s a celebrity, people tend to..have eyes on him.”

“Oppa, he’s still the company’s ambassador, I don’t think it’s a big deal if I meet him for dinner.”

“Did you hear the last part of your sentence?” Sehun replied, Chaeyeon sighed, she stood up and grabbed her jacket and purse.

“I did.”

“So?”

“Oppa, it’s literally just dinner.”

“Dinner alone with another man.” Sehun pointed out.

“Oh my god, we are not having this discussion.”

“Chaeyeon~”

“Oppa, Song Kang is just work, and he will always be that. Please.” She grimaced at him before leaving the office.

 

 

 

“So many cute pregnant lady clothes!” Heesoo was grinning as the store employee wheeled in the racks of clothing before the two cousins.

Sophia sighed at the girl.

“You’re usually the low energy one.”

“We haven’t done this in a while, you know. And, if the baby grows, I doubt you’ll be able to walk around like this.”

“Heesoo, I’m pregnant, not invalid.”

Heesoo rolled her eyes at her cousin, she started going through the Gucci’s maternity wear.

“Leggings? No? Please say no.” Heesoo said, Sophia chuckled and walked towards her, she started picking out some dresses and pants.

“I don’t see myself wearing leggings. Yet.” Sophia mused at her.

“I’ll go check if they have more outside.” Heesoo said, she stepped out of the VIP room and made her way towards the store’s maternity section.

“I was calling you.” She felt a hand on her back, she turned and paused.

“Where were you? I don’t see Migraine.” Wonho said with a small smile, Heesoo grinned and held onto his hand instead.

“She’s at the room, checking some pieces. I didn’t think you could join us, beefcake.”

“I finished my meeting early and, I got hungry. You two are going to eat, right?” He asked as he let the girl pull him towards the sweater displays.

“Of course, have you met hungry me? She’s not pleasant.”

“So, not hungry you is considered pleasant?” Wonho asked in a teasing manner, Heesoo glanced at him, unamused.

“What do you feel like eating?” Wonho chuckled, Heesoo grabbed a couple of maternity sweaters.

“I’m thinking seafood, but we have a pregnant lady with us so~”

“Wonho?”

Wonho paused and turned, his eyes widened when he saw his mother and her secretary standing before them.

“Eomma,”

“I thought you were at work. Oh, Heesoo-ya.” The lady smiled at the Jung girl warmly, Heesoo gave the elder a polite bow.

“Long time no see, auntie. Are you here to pick up some clothes too?”

“Yes, I had a couple of things reserved and,” She trailed off, realizing where they were standing. Wonho watched as his mother’s grin grew wider and wider.

“Eomma, we’re here because of Sophia. Remember, Minhyuk’s girlfriend?” He quickly said, Heesoo paused, confused with his reaction.

“Ah, yes, of course. I remember.” She smiled at her son, Wonho exhaled and sent her a look.

“We’re actually going to have lunch after this, auntie. Would you like to join us?” Heesoo asked as Wonho took the sweaters from her, then he made his way towards the VIP room where Sophia was.

“I would love to, dear. But I have a meeting this afternoon, but,” Mrs. Lee said as she hooked arms with Heesoo.

“Are you free this weekend?”

“I don’t have anything going on this Saturday.” Heesoo nodded along, Wonho stepped out of the room, his eyes went to the two women and he started to smile.

“How about you join us for dinner? I’ll be cooking this weekend, and I would really love to have you over.”

“That sounds great, auntie. I’ll be there.”

“That would be perfect, darling. I look forward to seeing you this Satruday then.” She patted Heesoo’s hand just as Wonho reached them again.

“Eomma, please don’t scare her away.” Wonho jokingly said, Heesoo grinned and playfully elbowed him.

“Picking out clothes in the maternity section would make one think things, son. Don’t blame me.” She winked at him, Wonho grimaced.

Heesoo grew amused.

“Two boys would be~”

“Eomma!”

 

 

 

Shownu loosened his tie as he got inside his office, he had just finished a lunch meeting with one of their investors. He made his way towards his desk and started checking his emails.

He leaned back on his seat and opened the browser, he paused, seeing Sehun and Chaeyeon on the main page. People would not shut up about the Oh siblings finally working together and it was also surprising when Kia Automobile Group made an announcement regarding their new CEO.

Shownu smiled, seeing the articles about Chaeyeon joining her father’s company. He had a feeling that working for Kia was probably a better fit for her than working with her mother’s side of the family. They were a bit too much for her, and things with Joori haven’t been fully fixed yet. Chaeyeon wasn’t exactly enthusiastic about it either.

Shownu got his phone and paused, his forehead creased, seeing the number of missed calls he had. Well, he was purposefully ignoring them.

He exhaled and went to his contacts, he tapped on Chaeyeon’s name. It rang a couple of times, then the call was cancelled.

His brows went up, he checked the time before proceeding to call the girl’s secretary.

“Yes, director Son. Good afternoon.” Secretary Yang answered immediately.

“Is Chaeyeon busy? In a meeting?”

“Actually, I’m at the Kia office for my training. But, as for as I know, her afternoon and night should be free. She only had to meet young master Oh this morning just to run some things.”

“Really? I can’t contact her.”

“Have you tried calling the Oh residence? Maybe she left her phone in the car again, sir.”

Shownu’s lips curled up, that was one thing Chaeyeon always kind of did.

“Right, I’ll call the house in a bit. But, are things okay? I know that..she doesn’t really like it when there are eyes on her.” Shownu spoke.

“The president seems..to be okay with it. I was also worried that she might not be comfortable with it as well.”

“I’m worried that she’d feel pressured about everything. Anyway, thanks for your time. I’ll call the Oh house in a bit.”

Shownu set his phone down and stood up, he was about to put his jacket on when his secretary walked in with a wireless phone in hand.

“Sir, a miss Baek Aerin would like to speak with you. She said she can’t reach you.”

Shownu’s forehead creased, and he shook his head.

“Reject all calls from her from now on.” He stated before leaving his office.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon looked up, Song Kang was smiling at her.

“I hope I’m not late.”

“I just got here, you’re fine.” She said with a small smile, the young actor smiled and nodded. He carefully took the seat across her.

“I didn’t ask for the menu yet, I wasn’t sure if you had enough time for a meal.” She begun.

“No, let’s eat, president.” He said as he raised his arm for the waiter.

“Thank you meeting me.”

“No, I should be the one thanking you. I…was worried that our last meeting was a little..intense.” Song Kang ruefully said, Chaeyeon flinched but she nodded.

“I agree, I didn’t like how that ended. And, I have to apologize, that day was terrible for me and, I’m used to have things under control. I know I shouldn’t have taken it out on you.”

Song Kang nodded back, he set the menu down.

“Still, I made a mistake that day. I shouldn’t have spoken about something that’s still under the wraps.”

Chaeyeon could only nod back, not knowing what else to say.

“What do you think about having pasta?” Song Kang asked her, the girl nodded back.

“That sounds great.” She said in reply, Song Kang called for the waiter again and Chaeyeon reached for her purse, she paused, not finding her phone inside.

“But, president,”

Chaeyeon turned to the male, she was already holding onto her car keys. She needed to get her phone from the car.

“Yes?”

“There’s something I’d like to tell you.” Song Kang stated, the girl nodded for him to continue.

“Alright, go.”

“I don’t think he deserves you, Chaeyeon-ah.”

Chaeyeon paused, stunned with his words.

“W—What do you mean?” She was confused, she didn’t get what Song Kang was talking about.

“I’ve seen it, Chaeyeon, he basically ignores you. He leaves you alone for long periods of time, he’s always from you. I barely even~”

“I’m sorry, are you talking about Shownu?” Chaeyeon just had to ask.

“Yes. He doesn’t deserve you, Chaeyeon-ah. You deserve someone who knows how to make time for you, someone who will prioritize you.”

Chaeyeon didn’t know what to say.

“Song Kang, I~”

“I like you, Oh Chaeyeon. And I know that I can make you happier.”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++