008

You Got Me Too

 

 

“We almost never publicly hang out, it almost as if you don’t like being seen with me.” Sehun commented as they walked towards the different kind of Dior bags that were artfully hung on acrylic shelves.

“Good thing you know, oppa.” Chaeyeon mused back; the siblings were at a Dior event. Sehun, being the brand’s ambassador was always invited to any parties held by the brand. And usually, he would drag his sister with him. But, Chaeyeon received an invite via Kia Motor Group, apparently, people from Dior assume that she was working for her father’s company.

“How are things at home? I don’t like that you’re staying there alone while men are working at the other side of the house.” Sehun commented as Chaeyeon hooked arms with him, she was wearing an Oscar dela Renta mini silk dress and a pair of Zanotti stilettos.

“It’s fine, oppa. Your place is too far from my office and,”

“Must I repeat the last sentence?” Sehun said dryly before taking a sip of his champagne, Chaeyeon grinned and shook her head at him.

“Besides, if they do reach my side of the house, Shownu offered that I could stay at his place for a bit. He’s going to be in Busan a lot, so, that works, I guess.” She mumbled back, Sehun followed her gaze and smiled.

“You like that?” He asked, Chaeyeon was a mini backpack with the Dior print all over it.

“I rarely use backpacks, but I might just for that one.” Chaeyeon jokingly said, and then she paused when a few Dior representatives called for her brother.

“Go, oppa. I need to check my make up.” She stated as she let go of her brother and made a beeline for the restroom. She took out her phone as she got inside.

Have you eaten? – Shownu

She typed in a quick reply and started looking at her reflection, and then one of the cubicle doors opened, Chaeyeon paused as a familiar face walked in. She noticed how Aerin’s eyes widened when she saw her, but she smiled.

“Chaeyeon-ssi, hello.” She said in a polite tone.

“Hi.” Chaeyeon said as she took out her lipstick, Aerin stood next to her and began running her fingers through her hair.

“How are you finding the party so far? There’s quite a number of interesting pieces, huh?” Aerin spoke, Chaeyeon nodded back.

“Yes, the new shoe collection seems nice too.” She replied, the corners of Aerin’s lips quirked up a little, through the mirror, she warily eyed Chaeyeon’s get up.

“I didn’t know the exclusive invitations stretched to celebrities’ siblings,” She remarked, Chaeyeon paused and looked at her.

“I know about your brother and his little band. Dior is pretty generous to welcome you here, well, with the dress too, I see Shownu oppa has your closet updated.” Aerin said with a sweet smile, and then she turned away from her and left the restroom.

Chaeyeon tilted her head and looked at her reflection.

“Son Hyunwoo wouldn’t even last two minutes in my closet. He probably won’t even fit in there.”

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon’s busy?” Minhyuk asked as he walked with his cousin, Shownu nodded back at him, the two executives had just stepped out of a meeting.

“She went to a party with Sehun. Should we grab lunch?”

“Yes, we shall. But, hyung.” Minhyuk began as they approached the elevators, the older male took out his phone.

“You move to Busan next week, how are things? Do you need help with the documents?” He continued, and then he noticed how Shownu’s forehead creased as he looked at the screen. Minhyuk followed his gaze and his brows rose.

“Aerin? The girl from the other night?” He asked, Shownu’s gaze went to him and he chucked his phone back in his pocket.

“Yes. I don’t know what she wants.” Shownu said, his tone a little gruff.

“How did Chaeyeon react to that? Your ex is pretty brazen.” Minhyuk said with a grin, but he could see the discomfort in his cousin’s eyes.

“Very Chaeyeon, really. She wasn’t…really curious. She only asked two questions, I think.” Shownu nodded, the doors opened and the two got inside.

“Really?” Minhyuk asked, he glanced at his cousin again and he buried his hands his pant pockets.

“You wish she would ask, huh?”

“Huh?” Shownu blinked at him, Minhyuk grinned at him.

“Chaeyeon’s lack of reaction has you wondering if she cares or not.”

“No, I~” Shownu’s phone started ringing again, Minhyuk looked at the screen and he paused.

“What does she want?” He asked, Shownu looked at his cousin.

“I don’t have to know.” The older male said, the doors pinged open and he stepped out. Minhyuk shrugged to himself and padded after his cousin.

“She cares, hyung. It’s just that you have her feeling so secured that she doesn’t see the point in asking more questions. Don’t worry.” Minhyuk commented as they reached their cars, Shownu glanced at him.

“But if your ex starts trouble, I’m sure Chaeyeon will know what to do.” He chuckled before getting inside his Audi, Shownu shook his head and started his Mustang. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

Hi, just left the party. On my way to the studio in a bit.

What do you feel about Oscar de la Renta’s dresses? – Chaeyeon

Shownu’s eyes narrowed at his phone as he reread the message, and then he decided to call her.

“Shownu,”

“Oscar’s dresses?” Shownu said, amused and also confused. He was already driving away from his office.

“I’ll send you pictures later. They seem nice, I want more of them.” She was teasing, Shownu chuckled.

“Okay, should oppa buy them for you?” Shownu replied, Chaeyeon snorted from the other end. He could almost see her roll her eyes.

“Nope. Will I see you later?”

“You will.”

 

 

 

Heesoo looked at the male across her with disdain, her father’s secretary squirmed on his seat.

“So, abeoji arranged this? Really?” She repeated, the other male nodded at her.

“Yes, young miss. He says that..”

“I’m sorry, but I’ll be speaking bluntly.” She said as she met the other male’s gaze evenly, he nodded back at her, looking ridiculous in his pastel colored three-piece suit.

“He wants me to go on dates with him, and he’ll unfreeze my assets if I do that?” Heesoo stated while gritting her teeth. The secretary nodded back at her and took quick sips from his tea.

“This is illegal.” She spat, the girl was about to whip out her phone but Pastel Suit began speaking, she looked at him.

“Miss Jung, I know I shouldn’t interrupt, but let’s think this over. This is isn’t easy for me too. People know about your…reputation, you think I enjoy being forced to dine with you?”

Heesoo’s eyebrows rose briefly, her father’s secretary panicked on his seat.

“Of course, I understand.” She replied in a mocking tone, the male before her smirked.

“You should be thankful you’re pretty, I only agreed to be here because your family owns the biggest shipping line in Asia. But seeing you now,” His smirked again as his eyes roamed around her body. Heesoo’s pursed her lips, not wanting to stoop down on his level. And then she saw a familiar figure walk in the café, he was dressed in his usual fitted black shirt and dark jeans.

Her brows rose, and she stood up.

“Young miss,”

“If you leave this table, then the deal’s off. Your father probably won’t ever unfreeze your accounts,” Pastel Suit spoke again, she nodded at him.

“Of course, but I’ve moved on to greener pastures.” She chuckled at him before looking at male by the counter again.

“Hey there, beefcake!” She called out as she marched towards him, the moment she reached for his arm, Wonho turned to her.

“Heesoo,” Wonho spoke, the girl gave him a smile and then someone spoke from the tables.

“You’ll regret this, Jung Heesoo!” The male approached to them, Heesoo turned her head at him.

“What? Not pouring coffee all over your suit? Or not teaching your arrogant a lesson?” She shot back, Wonho blinked and he slowly tugged the girl to his back.

“I’m sorry, but my friend can be a little..blunt.” He spoke, the male’s eyes landed on him and he automatically took a step back.

Heesoo peeked at the other male and rolled her eyes at him.

“Why are you still here? I thought my reputation disgusts you. Just leave, go have fun in your family’s tiny tech company.” She spat at him, the male grew red, he was about to speak when Wonho took a step forward.

“Please go, I won’t stop her if she wants to hurt you.” He stated, the male flinched and stormed away from them.

“Beefcake?” Wonho stated as he turned to face the girl, Heesoo’s real smile appeared and she slapped his arm.

“I needed a quick out. What are you having? My treat.” She said to him as she called for the barista.

“Was he bothering you? What’s going on?” Wonho spoke, and then, realizing that he was standing too close to her, he took one tiny step back. Heesoo turned to him again, and she saw her father’s secretary approaching them.

“Want to take on another job?” She asked him, Wonho grew confused, then the girl hooked arms with him.

“Don’t even bother, secretary Hong. This is my head of security, he can put you in a chokehold and that would be~”

“Heesoo.” Wonho sent her a look, the girl grinned again.

“Please. Leave me alone. Tell my father too.”

“But, young miss~”

“He made it clear that he doesn’t want anything to do with me, tell him to be consistent about it.” She said to him before walking to the counter, dragging a confused Wonho with her as well.

 

 

 

“What do you think?” Chaeyeon asked as she fixed the coat’s sleeves for Song Kang, the older male could only nod, a little stunned at her proximity.

“A—About what?”

Chaeyeon seemed amused as she pulled away from him, she pursed her lips as she studied his tie, she sighed.

“Is it not working, president?” One of her staff asked while handing her another pin and a measuring type.

“I didn’t…see this coming.” She murmured to herself as she leaned forward to adjust the lapels of the coat again, Song Kang could feel his manager’s gaze on them. And he resisted the urge to hiss at the older male.

“What do you feel? Is it too tight?” Chaeyeon pulled back from him, her hands still on his shoulders.

“No, it feels alright. But the pants are a bit..” He said with a sheepish grin, Chaeyeon laughed and pulled away from him.

“I think my staff forgot that you are on the taller side, don’t worry. I’ll fix that.” She said to him, Song Kang nodded at the girl. His eyes went to her, she was dressed casually today, a pair frayed boyfriend jeans and a cropped sweater. She didn’t look like an executive at all, and that made him more curious about the girl. She was just so different.

“President,”

Chaeyeon turned to him with her brows rose.

“About the party, can you come?” He asked as they stepped down from the platform, her stylists and staff scurried away.

“I think, I can. And~”

“President, your friends are here.” Her secretary walked up to them, Chaeyeon faced Song Kang again just as a group of people walked in the studio.

“I’ll be back. Why don’t you get something to eat? We have snacks by the makeup area, I know you must be tired.” She said to him before moving away, Song Kang’s eyes followed her as the girl walked towards the doors.

“Oppa,” She heard him speak, and the muscular male broke into a smile. Song Kang’s brows rose, there was a girl standing with them and another male, he was holding onto a single coffee cup.

“Headache! Finally!” The male exclaimed before proceeding to pull Chaeyeon away from the group, Song Kang paused, noticing their linked arms.

“What are you looking at? Competition?” His manager’s voice made him jump and he sent him a look.

“Not a bad looking guy, and wow, he must work out a lot.” The male said jovially, he saw the girl walk towards one of the offices with familiarity. Chaeyeon’s secretary approached the male with the coffee, and they chatted good-naturedly.

“That must be one of her suitors.” His manager continued to comment as he looked at Chaeyeon and the male.

Song Kang could see how Chaeyeon was laughing as the male spoke to her, and then she shook her head and reached out to pat his hand. His brows went up and he shook his head.

“I—I don’t know, hyung.”

“Wow, she’s surrounded by all these pretty men. You’re in trouble, then.” He chuckled and pulled Song Kang to the seating area with him, failing to witness Chaeyeon walking towards Shownu and took the coffee from him.

“What was that all about?” Shownu spoke, he glanced at Wonho, his ears were in a shade of pink.

“Heesoo did a thing, almost started a fight, I think.” She chuckled as she took a sip from the drink, she paused, her forehead creasing.

“Hi?” She said to him, Shownu smiled and he leaned down to kiss the side of her head.

“Hi. Are you almost done?” He spoke as he rubbed small circles on her lower back.

“In a bit, yes. Let’s grab dinner together.”

“Of course, I’ll go sit with Wonho and make sure Heesoo doesn’t pick fights again.” Shownu mused, Chaeyeon chuckled and walked away from him.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++