030

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

“Did you discuss this with your brother?” Minhyuk asked as they walked into the lounge, Chaeyeon scrunched her nose at him in reply.

“I don’t want him to think that I’m being forced.”

“You aren’t. You’re not the type to be forced.” Minhyuk grew amused, the two friends were actually wearing matching Dior sneakers for fun. Well, Minhyuk’s idea since he customized the pair for Chaeyeon.

“You know how people have been expecting him to finally step up, and I’m pretty sure he won’t be anytime soon. And, I kind of feel bad for appa, so,” She shrugged and asked for a coffee.

“I think secretary Yang can manage.” Minhyuk chuckled before standing up to get something to eat, Chaeyeon leaned back on the chair. She took out her iPad and started browsing and then she felt someone take the seat next to hers.

“You’re quite early,” Song Kang spoke, the girl smiled back at him.

“I asked Minhyuk to come and pick me up, he’s not a fan of the morning rush hour.” She replied as she put her iPad away.

“I was actually hoping if we could talk about the collab, I have a few ideas.” Song Kang said with a smile as he produced a box of fresh cookies from his carry on, the girl paused.

“And this, this is for you, president.” He said in a teasing tone, Chaeyeon rolled her eyes before thanking him.

“What’s this? Sweets before breakfast?” Minhyuk returned with his food, Chaeyeon grinned at him.

“I had something to eat before leaving the house.”

“Of course, hyung always has his fridge stocked.” Minhyuk mused at the girl, Song Kang was looking at her.

“So, what about your ideas? Do you have sketches?” Chaeyeon asked as she picked up a cookie, Minhyuk looked at the male. His manager and two staff had walked in the lounge and politely greeted them.

“Yes, I have them in my phone actually,” He said as he took out his phone, Minhyuk looked at the male again.

“Chaeyeon-ah,” Minhyuk cleared his throat, the girl faced him.

“Hyung has his fridge stocked, right?”

“What?”

“Shownu hyung’s fridge, it’s stocked, right? That’s why you had breakfast this morning.”

Chaeyeon blinked at him, confused.

“What?”

Song Kang was also looking at him, but it was clear to Minhyuk that he didn’t get it.

“Nothing, just…go look at sketches.” He muttered and went back to eating.

 

 

 

“Your headache is still annoyed with you?” Heesoo asked as she sat down across the male, Wonho paused, surprised to see her in his office.

“When..When did you get here?” He asked as he slowly pushed his laptop away, the girl smiled and shrugged at him.

“Just now, your secretary said I could just walk in. Is..that okay?” She paused, Wonho noticed the doubt in her eyes and he quickly smiled.

“Of course.” He chuckled, the girl looked at him again.

“Chaeyeon was hoping you’d go with them.”

“You too, you cancelled last minute.” Wonho said as he leaned back on his seat.

“Actually, my father left town. He won’t be back until..a couple of weeks, and because of that, I kind of have to…well, my mother called, she was..worried about the two of us. She asked me to be nice and understanding.”

“You? Nice?” Wonho was teasing, the girl rolled her eyes at him.

“So, he left without really saying anything. And, I was..called to attend a board meeting. It was there when I found out that my father has made me CEO without telling me. Like, not even a Post It on the fridge or something.”

“You don’t live together.” Wonho said with a huge grin, knowing that this will annoy her.

“That’s not that point here.” She hissed, Wonho chuckled in reply.

“So? Do you not like it?”

“It’s..fine, I can’t really practice here, and I don’t have plans flying out yet.” She ran her fingers through her hair.

“Should we head out to celebrate your sudden…promotion? Is it a promotion? Or, like a new job thing?” Wonho asked as he stood up to grab his coat.

“You know, you…you never let me speak.” Heesoo said as she followed him to the doors, Wonho looked at her, confused.

“I just did.”

“No, about the other day.”

Wonho’s brows went up, his forehead creased.

“The other day, we were sitting at the back of my truck. And you suddenly said some things at the most random time and I couldn’t…come up with a proper reply.”

“Oh.” Wonho blurted out, Heesoo smiled, noticing how he tensed up ever so slightly.

“You said that I didn’t have to say anything.”

“I didn’t want you to feel obligated to~”

“Hey, if I don’t want to say anything, I would force myself to. You should know that by now.” She pointed out as they got in an empty elevator, Wonho turned to her, still confused.

“Heesoo, we don’t have to~”

“I…think I like you back, beefcake. So, are you going to ask me out now?”

 

 

 

Minhyuk checked the time on his phone as he stepped out of his room, it was almost eleven in the morning and he was pretty sure that everyone in the villa was still asleep, well, that was how jetlag worked.

He went down the steps and heard some voices from the living room, he started calling for Chaeyeon and he paused when he saw Song Kang and his stylist chatting at the kitchen.

“Good morning, director.”

Minhyuk nodded back at the two males and started making himself some coffee, he saw the actor’s manager walk in.

“We have that shoot late this afternoon, right?”

“Yes, Chaeyeon scheduled it that way because she knows that we all still lack sleep. Do you have any plans today?” Minhyuk asked, his eyes scanned the room.

“We are thinking of roaming around and driving to this nearby mall. By the way, is this house a rental? This seems like an expensive neighborhood.” Song Kang replied as he picked up a box of cereal.

“Not really, it’s a friend’s house. Chaeyeon wanted to rent it, but he wouldn’t let us pay.” Minhyuk mused back, Wonho was supposed to fly with them, Heesoo too. But they cancelled last minute, and it irked the Oh heiress.

“By the way, have you seen Chaeyeon?” He asked, and then he noticed secretary Yang appear by the backdoor.

“Where’s your boss?”

“President Oh stepped out about an hour ago, sir. She seems…giddy.” The male replied as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

“On her own? Will she be okay?” Song Kang blurted out, Minhyuk caught his manager elbowing him.

“She’ll be fine, it’s just weird she’s up early. Or did she even sleep?” Minhyuk muttered, and then he heard the gates open outside, Song Kang walked to the windows just as a purple Lamborghini rolled into the property.

“Oh god. She really did buy one.” Minhyuk shook his head and picked up his coffee.

“Chaeyeon and her impulse purchases.”

“Oh, director Lee,” Secretary Yang spoke again, Minhyuk paused just as Chaeyeon reappeared, her cheeks were pink and the girl was grinning from ear to ear.

“Good morning.” She chuckled, Song Kang smiled and offered to pour her some coffee.

“Out shopping?” He spoke to her, Chaeyeon was about to reply when her secretary spoke again.

“Miss Wu and director Son will be arriving this afternoon. He’s already made arrangements.”

“Oh, their flight got delayed?” Chaeyeon turned to the male, distracted.

“Yes, president.”

“I won’t see him till dinner then.” Chaeyeon murmured to herself, she felt Song Kang’s gaze on her.

“I’ll just change and let’s go out to eat.” She said before climbing up to her room, and then she paused.

“Ah, and the boyfriend arrives.” Minhyuk whispered to himself as he started eating.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was hunched over the camera as the photographer showed her the sample photos that they had just taken. Song Kang was having his makeup fixed while secretary Yang looked on, the actor’s manager was seated next to him.

Minhyuk’s gaze turned to the calm waves of the beach, he leaned back on his seat. Chaeyeon pulled away from the male as staff began preparing again, she made her way towards Song Kang.

“How are you feeling? I hope this isn’t tiring for you, we just got here last night.” She begun, the male stood up and shook his head.

“It’s okay, and having an outdoor shoot, with the beach as the background is quite relaxing.” He replied as he walked with her.

“I know, I was thinking it wouldn’t work out since we are quite tight on time, but, wow, your photos turned out great.”

“Thankfully,” Song Kang mumbled as he buried his hands in his pockets, Chaeyeon was about to check her phone when the male spoke again.

“Can I talk to you for a bit, president?” He said in a light tone, the girl nodded with a chuckle.

“Of course,”

Chaeyeon walked with him away from the group, Song Kang glanced at her again.

“Is this about the shoot? Is something wrong?” She asked, the male shook his head in reply and he stood before her.

“Actually, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.” He said, Chaeyeon nodded back at him, her eyes noticed the white Range Rover parked beside her car. Her brows rose, it wasn’t there earlier.

“And, I don’t want this to…affect anything between us, especially since I work for you,” Song Kang continued, carefully choosing his words.

“What do you mean?” Chaeyeon smiled, her eyes were still on the car, and then she saw Sophia slide down from the front seat.

“I know that we’ve only known each other for quite a short time, but, getting to know you and, having all these conversations with you made realize that,”

Chaeyeon saw Shownu appear, he was dressed casually, light denim jeans, a black t-shirt and a baseball cap on his head. He was chatting with Sophia as they approached their group. The two probably didn’t see her yet.

“We’re not that late, right? It’s not like we have anything to contribute to the shoot.” Sophia mused as she walked with the older male, Shownu grinned at her.

“Exactly, you were the one rushing.”

“I want to see the beach, and Minhyuk said something about an emergency. I don’t see Chaeyeon there.” She added, Shownu followed her gaze. Sophia was right, Chaeyeon wasn’t with their team.

He turned his head and saw the girl facing Song Kang, Sophia headed off and approached Minhyuk.

“I know that we’ve only known each other for quite a short time, but, getting to know you and, having all these conversations with you made realize that,” Song Kang paused, he was looking at her, trying to meet her gaze.

Shownu made his way towards them, but the beach was empty and he could hear what the male was saying.

“We really do get along, Chaeyeon-ah,”

Chaeyeon’s eyes went past his shoulders, she saw Shownu slowly approaching them. Her lips curled up slightly.

“And, the reason why I wanted to talk to you…is, if you’re okay with it, I’d like to ask you out. Like, on a date.” Song Kang finally looked at her again, but the girl’s eyes were elsewhere.

“Son Hyunwoo!” She beamed as she jogged towards someone behind him, Song Kang paused and watched as the young president approached the newcomer. His brows went up, recognizing the older male.

“H—Hey, Chaeyeon-ah,” Shownu smiled, Chaeyeon chuckled before standing on her toes and leaning upwards to plant a kiss on his cheek.

“Guess, what?” She asked as she wrapped her arm around his, Shownu paused, his brows went up.

“W—What?”

“I bought a purple Lamborghini this morning. Be proud of me.” She excitedly said while giving him a quick hug, completely forgetting that she was still speaking with Song Kang, and that she had left him in the middle of their conversation.

“You did? That’s nice.” Shownu said, the girl didn’t notice how his forehead was creased.

“I did, can we take it out on a drive later? Let’s grab dinner too.”

“Okay, let’s do that.” Shownu nodded while gently cupping her cheek, Chaeyeon giggled and she heard secretary Yang calling her over.

“Work awaits. I’m glad you’re finally here.” Chaeyeon was about to head back, but Shownu caught her arm.

“What is it?”

Shownu met her gaze, he could still feel Song Kang’s eyes on them.

“It’s good I’m here.” He said to her with a small grin before leaning over to press his lips against hers.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++