002

You Got Me Too

 

 

Chaeyeon looked at her secretary and nodded.

“So, you really have you decided on the spin the wheel idea, president?”

Wonho looked up from the car he was checking on and tilted his head.

“Spin the wheel? Am I missing something, headache?” He asked as he picked up his toolbox, Chaeyeon smiled at him before standing up.

“Minhyuk’s idea. Since I couldn’t come up with anything, oppa. I’ve decided to talk to the board about it, and surprisingly, they seem…okay with it.”

“Probably because they know that Minhyuk is one of your largest stockholders. But, what’s the wheel for?” Wonho asked, Chaeyeon leaned over and held onto the screwdriver for him as he took a peek at the Audi’s engine.

“Brand ambassador. The idea is,” She begun, secretary Yang noticed the familiar Mustang pulling over outside and she smiled.

“I put random names of male actors there and spin away.”

Wonho let out a chuckle and shook his head.

“But, are you okay with people talking about you? I read that interview you did with your brother, did you really work with that group?”

“I did, oppa. I~”

“Hi.” Shownu mused as he leaned over to kiss the side of her head as he passed by.

“I knew you’d be here, I just came by to tell you that I’m meeting some friends over lunch,”

“The tall friends?” Shownu grinned as he took off his coat, the girl nodded back at him.

“The idol group?” Wonho echoed.

“Yes, oppa. I brought some food over, since I feel bad for having to cancel on you.” She scrunched her nose at him, Wonho snorted at her.

“I rarely see you nowadays, but go and have fun with your tall boys.” Wonho made a face at her, she chuckled before walking to Shownu.

“Do you need me to drive you there?” Shownu asked her, she shook her head.

“It’s fine. But I need to get some errands done this afternoon, can you come and pick me up? Only if you’re not busy.”

“Call me when you’re already free. Drive safely.” Shownu replied, the girl grinned before kissing his cheek.

“And,” Shownu begun, Chaeyeon turned to him as secretary Yang helped her with her coat.

“Donuts, yes. We’re meeting at your favorite café.” She chuckled, he nodded and watched as the girl got inside the Maserati and drove away.

Secretary Yang was about to gather her things when Wonho turned to her.

“Who are these guys? Does she call them oppa too?” Wonho asked her with narrowed eyes, Shownu chuckled to himself before going to the office to change.

 

 

 

“Since Minhyuk is the one handling most of our Seoul and Incheon operations, I’m sure you’ll understand our request, director Son.”

Minhyuk’s eyes traveled to his cousin and he leaned back on his seat, it came as a surprise to them earlier when they were called for an emergency meeting regarding KB Financial’s local operations. But Minhyuk didn’t expect it would be about relocating.

“But, hyung just started working with us, it hasn’t even been a year.” He voiced out, Shownu’s brows rose.

“Busan is just a four hour drive, I think it’s okay.” Shownu said, the other directors nodded with him.

“Well, if you’re okay with that, hyung.” Minhyuk shrugged at him.

“Yes, director Son. Please inform us if you’ve already decided. Our Busan office has already prepared your office and a residence nearby.”

Shownu watched as the other directors left the room, Minhyuk stood up and stretched in his arms.

“Four hours, hyung. That’s if traffic isn’t bad.”

“But there’s also the train, you’re being so negative on this.” Shownu mused as he stood up and they walked out of the conference hall.

“Sure, you think I haven’t heard that your Samsung family haven’t been trying to steal you from us?”

Shownu grinned at his cousin and shook his head.

“But do they really need more hands there?”

“I think so. Abeoji said that it’s not that urgent yet, don’t worry, I won’t leave you here.”

“Oh, it’s not that I’m worried about. Because if you’re out of town a lot, then I’d be stuck with Chaeyeon again. That’s not fun.”

"Or she's the one stuck with you." Shownu replied, the two made their way towards the elevators.

"But, you're girlfriend's extremely popular nowadays. Ever since that magazine thing she did with Sehun."

"She hasn't complained about yet." Shownu nodded as he loosened his tie.

"No, I meant that there are more people looking at her. More interested eyes."

Shownu turned to his cousin and shook his head.

"Well, Chaeyeon doesn't really enjoy the attention. Good for you." He said as they got inside, Minhyuk watched as the doors closed before them.

"You going to tell her about Busan? She probably will shoo you away, she's bound to be busy." Minhyuk mused at him.

“I have to talk to her about this too, I’ll see you later. Say hi to Sophia for me.”

 

 

 

“Noona!”

Chaeyeon looked up as three tall males jogged towards her, she paused and broke into a smile.

“When I called wanting to meet up, I didn’t know I’d get the whole package.” She said as Taeyang hugged the girl.

“We’re free for at least another hour or two, we haven’t seen you in a while, Oh Chaeyeon.” Inseong mused as Chani pulled a chair for her.

“I know, things have been hectic. Thanks for sending me your signed albums, I enjoyed it.”

“Do you know why noona called?” Rowoon began, Chaeyeon sighed at him.

“Why? What’s up?” Youngbin asked as he arrived with their coffee.

“Something about actors? Or male personalities?” Dawon blinked at her, Hwiyoung plopped down beside the girl.

“Why? Are you interested in someone?” Jaeyoon teasingly said, Chaeyeon elbowed him as she picked up her drink.

“No, do you know someone? Or someone you could refer to be my company’s face for the upcoming male line? I wanted to ask you but you guys are tied with Evisu.” She nodded, Zuho glanced at Rowoon.

“What are you looking for?” Inseong asked.

“Like, qualities? Visuals? Or image, noona.” Chani said as he took out his phone.

“Maybe Rowoon knows someone,” Youngbin suggested, Chaeyeon watched as Taeyang and Dawon argued over the muffins.

“I think it’s nice if he’s on the tall side and someone who’s on the chic side, around our age too.” Chaeyeon continued as she got a muffin for herself.

“Hmm, this person, noona.” Rowoon pushed his phone towards her, she looked at the screen.

“Who is this? An idol? With FNC?” She asked as she browsed through his photos, Rowoon tilted his head at her and the other boys laughed.

“Hey, do you even own a TV? I’m sure you do.” Jaeyoon said to her, Chaeyeon blinked at him.

“Why is he being mean?” She blurted out, Zuho laughed and took the phone from her.

“Ah, noona, this is Song Kang and Lee Dohyun.” Rowoon pointed out, she pursed her lips and took out her phone.

“Watch as she types their names on her Notes app.” Inseong mused, the girl grinned at him.

“You guys know me so well, I won’t keep you long. I know you’d want to rest before filming.”

“Ah, right,” Youngbin spoke to her as he took out an envelope from his coat pocket. Taeyang grinned and grabbed it from their leader.

“We’ll be expecting you at our concert, Oh Chaeyeon. It’s two tickets, please be there.” Dawon said to her.

“Thanks, I’ll make sure to be there. I’ll pay for our food.”

“Wait, let me order more!”

Chaeyeon laughed and raced Dawon to the counter.

 

 

 

“Oh, this one is good looking. I vote for him, tell the wheel to stop on his name.” Sophia said, Chaeyeon chuckled and faced her laptop again. Sophia was on FaceTime and the girl was helping her out.

“Which one?”

“This Song Kang. He’s pretty.” She continued.

“Did you watch his works?”

“I finished this Netflix show with him as the lead, you should check it out. He's kinda hot too.” Sophia murmured, she was searching for more photos of the male. Chaeyeon looked up as the doors opened, Shownu was standing by the doorway.

“Soph’s here.” She called out to him.

“Oh, Son Hyunwoo, good timing. We were just checking out other guys, what do you think of this one?” Sophia asked, Chaeyeon chuckled as Shownu leaned over the laptop to speak to the girl.

“When are you flying back?” Shownu asked her as he took the seat Chaeyeon vacated.

“Maybe next month, I have a lot of work piled up here. Minhyuk got in your nerves already?” She mused at him.

“Not yet.” Shownu grinned at her.

“Everyone’s here for dinner. We’re just waiting for Wonho oppa.” Chaeyeon said as she went back in the room with her phone.

“Give my hugs to Wonho oppa then, talk to you later.” Sophia blew her a kiss and the screen went black, Chaeyeon closed the laptop and pursed her lips.

“You left Minhyuk with the food?” She blinked at him, Shownu nodded and stood up.

“I was hoping we could talk.” He said, Chaeyeon looked at him.

“Okay, what’s up?”

“We were called to a meeting earlier, Minhyuk was there too.” Shownu said as he took the girl’s hand and pulled her to the couch.

“Oh, is did something happen?” Chaeyeon paused, a small frown formed on her face.

“No, nothing like that.” Shownu asked, he let her place her legs over his lap.

“The board says they need someone to oversee our Busan operations. Since Minhyuk has a lot of things going on here in Seoul and Incheon. They suggested that I do it.”

“Ah, Busan? So, how do you feel about it?”

“That’s why I’m here. How do you feel about it?” Shownu poked her knee through the holes on her jeans.

“I’m..okay about it, you’re still in the country. How many days a week will you be there? Wait, it might be too tiring to drive back just for weekends.” She nodded to herself, Shownu’s brows rose, amused.

“So, you don’t wish to see me on weekends too.” He said, Chaeyeon blinked at him and she grinned.

“You’re asking me if you should take it.”

“I’d like your input too.” Shownu scrunched his nose in reply, she smiled and nodded.

“If your family needs you there, then you should go. Or, do you not want to be transferred?”

“I’m okay with it, I just wanted to ask you before anything.”

“You know, if I want to disappear maybe I can drive there and just hide. What do you think?” Chaeyeon excitedly asked, Shownu laughed.

“I’d like that to happen too. Let’s go check on the food.” Shownu said, he pulled the girl closer before pressing his lips against hers.

“Right, how did your meeting with SF9 go?” He asked as he pulled back, he smiled before squeezing her waist and letting go.

“They gave me ideas.”

“And, you’re no longer stressed over it?”

Chaeyeon stood up and yawned.

“Not anymore, I think.”

 

 

 

Minhyuk lifted the pot’s lid and let out a happy sigh.

“This smells like heaven, Yeon.” He said as Chaeyeon padded into the kitchen, she hopped over to him.

“Wonho oppa’s running a little late.” She said as she picked up a spoon to taste the stew. Her eyes widened and she nodded at her friend.

“Do you have a lot of cars waiting at the shop, hyung?” Minhyuk asked as he walked in the kitchen, Shownu shook his head.

“Not a lot, I called him a few minutes go, he rejected it.”

“He messaged me that he’s already on his way. His other work must have stressed him out.” Chaeyeon said, she watched as Shownu made a beeline for the stew and looked at Minhyuk.

“That will survive his taste test, right? We have more?” She asked him, Minhyuk laughed and nodded.

“So, Sophia called.” Chaeyeon spoke, the two boys looked at her.

“What did she say?”

“Something about Heesoo.”

“Oh.” Minhyuk flinched, Chaeyeon laughed and sat on one of the stools. Shownu also sat down with a bowl of stew with him, the girl smiled and watched him eat.

“Heesoo?” Shownu said as he offered his spoon to her, Chaeyeon shook her head.

“She’s family to Soph. Soph said she might be in town for a couple of weeks, our darling, apparently got into trouble.”

“Again?” Minhyuk mused as he started setting the table.

“I swear to god, if Sophia’s a migraine, then she’s a typhoon.” Minhyuk mused, Chaeyeon slid down from her seat and got some chopsticks.

“What did she do now?” He asked, Chaeyeon heard a car roll in, the garage doors started to open. Wonho was the only one comfortable to park inside the Oh garage, even Shownu was hesitant about it. Minhyuk always parked right out front, blocking the driveway.

“She was out having drinks with friends, and this random middle-aged man started groping one of them.”

Shownu nodded while the two chatted, he stood up and got some rice for himself.

“Heesoo picked up one of those Bacardi bottles and used it as a weapon on the man.”

“Good for her.” Minhyuk cheered, Shownu glanced at the two.

“The man happens to be this powerful judge, who is also handling one of her cases.” Chaeyeon continued, Minhyuk grimaced and shook his head.

“So, this Wu prefers glass bottles, not screwdrivers.” Shownu commented, Chaeyeon shook her head at him.

“So, that happened. She has to lay low a bit.” She explained, the backdoor opened and she turned.

“Wonho oppa~” The girl halted as she saw the frown on the older male’s face.

“What happened?” Minhyuk asked, sensing his friend’s mood. Shownu put his chopsticks down before pulling Chaeyeon to him and tucking the girl under his chin.

“Oppa, are things alright? Do you feel unwell?” She asked him, Wonho looked at her and gave her a small smile.

“N—No, I just..” Wonho paused, his eyes went to Shownu briefly, he trailed off.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Chaeyeon wriggled free from Shownu’s grip, the male smiled and let go.

“I was about to close then this…customer who was..being a little nosey arrived. I didn’t like her presence.” He continued, Shownu looked at him, his brows went up.

“A girl came by? Maybe one of your admirers, oppa,” Chaeyeon said, trying to lift his mood.

“Trust me, she’s not. Can I have a cup of tea, headache?”

Chaeyeon nodded and padded away from them, Minhyuk followed his friend while asking questions about work.

“Are you okay?” Shownu asked as he turned to him.

“It’s her, she came looking for you.”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++