001

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

“Look here, Chaeyeon-ssi. How about leaning against his arm?”

Chaeyeon nodded back at the photographer and she proceeded to loosen her shoulders, she faced the camera and smiled.

“I’m still surprised that you agreed to this.” Her brother spoke, she let out a small chuckle.

“Oppa, it’s not that bad. Stop worrying.”

“You don’t like it when people are looking at you. And I know that you’ve suffered because of me.” Sehun said as he kept his gaze on the camera, the siblings were asked to face each other. Sehun leaned over to fix her hair, and the staff smiled at the two.

“It’s fine. It bothered me a bit, but it really is okay, oppa.” She shrugged at him, the lace on the Marchesa dress she was wearing swirled about, Sehun broke into a smile as the flash went off again.

“It’s not every day that Vogue Korea wants a special on celebrities and their siblings. Chanyeol oppa said that his sister agreed to join too.”

“I heard about that. Are you cold?”

“I’m fine.”

The photographer asked for them to take a quick break as they changed sets, Chaeyeon made her way towards the dressing room, Sehun went to his manager.

She got inside the room and picked up her phone, she had gotten a few messages from her secretary, she pursed her lips and sighed.

“What is it?”

“We still haven’t decided..I mean, they haven’t chosen someone yet. For the whole brand ambassador thing.” She spoke, Sehun chuckled and sat down across her.

“Do you want me to introduce you to some people?” Sehun asked, she shook her head.

“I’m letting the board decide on this, I don’t know how to…look at male actors and wonder if they can help me sell.”

Sehun chuckled on his seat, the siblings looked up as the magazine’s writers stepped in.

“Is this a bad time? We were wondering if we can continue the interview, Chaeyeon-ssi?”

“Right, my interview is done. It’s your turn.” Sehun nodded as he picked up one of the blankets and draped it across the girl’s lap.

“I’ll go step out then.” He spoke before excusing himself, Chaeyeon looked at the two writers and nodded for them to start.

“What is it like being a world star’s sister? We heard that you had a difficult time with it at some point,”

Chaeyeon tilted her head with a smile.

“That’s true, at first it was a little..uncomfortable because as my brother and his group’s popularity got bigger, I realized that they were a lot of curious eyes directed on our family. I remember having to get out of our house using the backdoor because there were people waiting outside wanting to take photos. But, things are all better now. Maybe because oppa moved out?” She said with a small chuckle, the two writers laughed.

“We’d like to ask about you then, Chaeyeon-ssi,”

The youngest Oh nodded and picked up her coffee.

“Before starting your own brand, is it true that you worked as a junior stylist for a male idol group?”

Chaeyeon’s eyes widened briefly, but she nodded back.

“Yes, it is true. I worked with them for over a year, those were fun times.”

“Can you tell us which group it was? Are they still active?”

“Hmmm, actually I don’t know if I’m allowed should talk about them, all I can say is that, yes, they are still actively promoting.” She pressed her palms together.

“Then, can you give our readers a clue?”

“Hmmm, these guys are probably tallest set of idols around. And they’re all extremely good-looking too, that helped me a lot while working for them. I didn’t have to put in much effort in picking outfits for them.”

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon’s picking you up?”

Shownu nodded as he kept his phone pressed against his ear as he picked up his luggage off the carousel.

“She texted me a few minutes ago that she’s just outside. Is something wrong at the office?”

“No, I just wanted to know if you’ve arrived. And, also to give you a heads up.” Minhyuk continued, Shownu walked through the doors and got in the escalator.

“For what?”

“The Gwangju project has been given a go, we both might need to be there. But it’s still next week. So, you have time to cope with the jet lag.”

Shownu snorted and ended the call, he made his way towards the exit and looked around.

“You look like you slept well on the flight.” Chaeyeon said while leaning against the Maserati, Shownu broke into a smile as he walked towards her. She chuckled when he wrapped his arms around her.

“Hi.” He said as he kissed the side of her head.

“You didn’t really have to come pick me up, you said you had a work thing.”

“Don’t start with that. Please don’t.” Chaeyeon muttered, he chuckled and pulled away to look at her face.

“Why? Did something happen?” Shownu asked as he took the car keys from her.

“Just…don’t. Let’s get something to eat on our way.” Chaeyeon said as she leaned upwards to kiss his cheek, Shownu nodded, he patted her waist before letting go.

“How was Italy? Did the deal go well?” She asked him as he loaded his bags into the trunk.

“I guess it did, they will be having their people fly over in a couple of weeks. What do you feel like eating?” He asked as he opened the car’s door for her.

“Takoyaki.” She nodded, Shownu chuckled and gestured for her to get in.

“We’ll get that. Can you stay over the house this afternoon?”

“I was planning on it, I want to hide from work.”

Shownu started at the engine and Chaeyeon pursed her lips.

“I see the whole ambassador issue hasn’t been fixed yet.” He playfully said, Chaeyeon puffed her cheeks.

“I did that shoot with my brother a few days ago. I thought it would help me come up with something. But I still got nothing. Help.”

Shownu smiled and stepped on the gas, the girl turned to the windows.

“Minhyuk suggested something though,”

“What?”

“Something about a spin the wheel. And he suggested that I just print out this random names of celebrities and see where the arrow…or wheel stops.”

“Sounds very Minhyuk.” Shownu chuckled as he reached for her hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

“Should I just do that? It seems crazy.”

“The last time you listened to his suggestion, the outcome wasn’t so bad.” Shownu said with a small grin.

“You mean, you? You are the outcome.” The girl grew amused, Shownu winked at her.

“I mean, if you can’t decide, you can go with that. Or ask your brother to model for you.”

“I’ll go for the wheel, oppa’s fees are too high.”

 

 

Shownu let out a small yawn as he walked back into the room, he had a bag of dried fruit with him and some potato chips. His eyes went to the bed, and found Chaeyeon buried under the covers, fast asleep.

He smiled to himself and walked over to his laptop, he proceeded to silently check his emails.

“Y—You…Why are you..awake?” Chaeyeon asked as she sat up, her eyes narrowed as she checked her phone.

“I thought you were watching TV at the living room.” Shownu mused at her as she patted her hair down.

“That was three hours ago, Son Hyunwoo. It’s almost one in the morning.” She said darkly as she slid down from the bed, the girl glanced around, a little disoriented.

“It’s probably the jetlag. Can I get you something?” Shownu asked as he closed his laptop, Chaeyeon shook her head and walked towards him.

“What’s that? Work?” She asked while rubbing her eyes, she noticed the documents on his table and scrunched her nose.

“Yes, we have this opening coming up next week.” He said before pulling the girl onto his lap, Chaeyeon let out a yawn before burying her face to his chest.

“Do you need me there?” She murmured, Shownu smiled and nodded.

“You should be getting some sleep. Or at least, try.” Chaeyeon sat up and looked at the table.

“You’re eating.” She reached for a chip and munched on it.

“I saw the articles about you online.”

“Were you Googling me?” She chuckled at him.

“A stylist?”

“Yes, it was more of a research kind of job. It was..exciting. I really liked working with them.” She continued as she pulled away from him, but Shownu didn’t budge.

She eyed him warily.

“You know, I just realized the whole week I was away,” He continued as he pulled the girl closer to him.

“Hmm?”

“You only called me like four or five times.”

Chaeyeon laughed and shook her head.

“I texted, many times.” She replied.

“But that is not the same.”

“You were always out on meetings, plus the time difference. And you and I both know we aren’t the type to call each other a lot.” She reasoned with a shrug.

“Right. Sometimes, it’s not fun that you’re not the clingy type.” Shownu scrunched his nose at the girl, Chaeyeon smiled before leaning forward to press her lips against his.

“I like that you aren’t clingy type. Now, can you let go, so I can sleep? You should deal with your jet leg on your own.”

“No, I like you on my lap.” He mused as he tightened his arms around her, Chaeyeon sighed.

“You see, jetlagged Shownu isn’t fun, especially when I need sleep.” She grumbled, Shownu chuckled, he kissed her again before letting go.

“I’ll just check my emails and sleep in a bit. Are you okay with sleeping here? Do you want me to prepare the guest room?”

“No, it’s fine.” Chaeyeon waved him off as she slid down from his lap, Shownu was smiling as he watched her plop on his bed again and hid herself under the blankets.

 

 

 

“So, you’re okay with this?” Minhyuk asked from the couch, Chaeyeon looked up from her desk.

“What?” She replied, the male had dropped by her office with some snacks and he was bored, so he decided to pester. Sophia was out of town for a couple of weeks.

“Old photos of you are resurfacing. You know, during your stylist days.” He mused, Chaeyeon shrugged and went back to typing.

“I think it’s fine.”

“What about the aquarium company? Nothing from them?” Minhyuk asked, being cautious.

“Aquarium?” That made the girl pause, she stood up and sat down across her friend.

“Fish N Cake.” He chuckled, Chaeyeon shook her head at him and picked up one of the bagels he brought over.

“Nothing from them. I guess they don’t mind.” She said, she took his iPad and looked at the photos he was talking about.

“Oh, it’s Chani and Hwiyoung, this was during Dream~” The girl paused, her eyes widened. Minhyuk looked at her, confused.

“What?”

“SF9.” She stated, Minhyuk narrowed his eyes at her.

“Yes, I know which boy group you worked for, Chaeyeon. I was there too. I met them.” Minhyuk said dryly, but Chaeyeon shook her head and scrambled for her phone.

“I could call them up and ask.” She stated as she searched in her contacts.

“Ask what?”

“For the spin the wheel, dummy.”

Minhyuk tilted his head at her and continued eating.

“We still haven’t filled in names for the spin the wheel.”

“You mean, you haven’t come up with names yet? Not even one actor? Seriously, Oh Chaeyeon?”

Chaeyeon sighed and looked at him.

“Maybe they know some people, Chani’s a child actor. Rowoon too.”

“Should I get you a TV? Is your TV even really working?” Minhyuk shot back at her, Chaeyeon chuckled and proceeded dialing on her phone.

Chaeyeon walk towards the window and waited for the call to be picked up.

“Noona? It’s been a while.”

She smiled.

“Can we meet up? I need your help.”

“Is this about the photos?” The male from the other end chuckled.

“Not that, it’s about work. Are you guys free?”

“I’ll call you back after asking the others, it’s good to hear from you, noona.”

She smiled and ended the call, Chaeyeon went back to join her friend.

“So, you really needed a celebrity’s help to look up other celebrities, EXO’s Sehun’s younger sister?” Minhyuk wanly asked.

“Yes. Let’s go out for lunch.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++