Chapter 6: Fiction

Unwillingly Yours

Kyra walked up the spiral staircase to her wing of the house and made her way up to the fifth floor. The natural light of the night shone through the large windows down the hall giving everything a calm setting. She didn't have any fears walking down towards the double doors at the end of the hall, maybe it was because it was all well-lit, but she felt safe here. She knocked on the mahogany doors and spoke.

"Uh... Jaejoong... sir. May I come in?" There was no s\response and she was going to turn around and look for him elsewhere when she heard voices behind the door. Placing her ear against the cool wood she could hear very lowly the voice of Yunho. He was talking to someone and she assumed it must have been Jaejoong.

"Jae, you need to break in the new girl already. You haven't fed in a while. Why haven't you eaten from the others yet then?" Kyra lifted her head from the door and made a face. What on earth were they talking about? She pressed her ear back against the door and continued to listen. It was Definitely Jaejoong speaking, but she missed some of what he was saying.

“...her away. But with all the blushing and heart racing she does, I will admit it is hard to contain my composure. I always feel weird doing it."

"Yes Hyung, but all of this is just an act and you already know this, it’s time to take the training wheels off. She isn't going anywhere. Changmin already has her suspicious, so you may as well consider the honeymoon period over. She should be assigned and working no later than tomorrow so you figure it out. If not, I'll hand her over to someone else who is more grateful."

There was a sigh. It was Jaejoong. "Yes. I understand."

"You can call her in now. She's been listening to most of our conversation." Yunho's words made Kyra jump out her skin.

"Come in Kyra." Jaejoong said loud enough for her to hear, and with burning red cheeks and embarrassment oozing from her pores she slowly made her way in.

"I-I'm sorry for eaves dropping, it’s just that I knocked and-"

"Don't apologize. It’s not a problem at all." Jaejoong spoke kindly. But she felt...uneasy after the conversation. In fact it made her not want to be here anymore.

"I'll leave you two alone. Jaejoong. I can sense that you are struggling very hard to contain yourself. It’s time to stop it. But I can see what makes her appetizing." he walked over to Kyra and lifted her face. She blushed and Yunho inhaled. "Sweet. Very sweet indeed. Have a good night Kyra." He released her face and walked out. When the door closed Jaejoong stood up out of his chair behind his desk and maneuvered to the front of it and leaned back.

"You wanted to talk to me about something since you're here right?" He beckoned her to come closer and she did.

"I did...but I suddenly forgot..." She admitted. ”What did that whole ...what was all that about? Let me guess it was a joke right? Because you knew I was there you guys wanted to just scare me a little right?" It was then she remembered what she was here for. Jaejoong just gave her a sad smile.

"Changmin...he was-"

"I already know. And I already know about the rumors that you've heard from the other girls." He stared at her and she couldn't bring herself to make eye contact. Her cheeks got even redder and her pulse raced. She felt so embarrassed. He was going to lecture her or something she could feel it.

"I... we didn't really mean anything by it. I'm sorry if I offended Changmin or anyone, but you should have seen him, and he was just very scary-"

Jaejoong raised his hand and she stopped talking.

"What if I told you those weren't rumors?" Her head shot up as she looked at him as he spoke to her. He was smirking.

"What do you mean? You mean you guys are actually into freaky role play?"

He laughed. He couldn't help himself. "No. what if I told you that we were the actual things?" He started to walk towards her and she made no attempt to step back.

"Vampires? Seriously? They're just fiction, they don't really exist" She laughed. He was standing in front of her now.

"You guys are funny but I get it, it’s a joke. I won't say things like that."

"Oh, but on the contrary Kyra. They're as real as the blood in your veins, and with that that he lifted her chin towards his face so she could see his golden eyes and fangs. Kyra stared in disbelief and her body when into fight or flight mode, choosing the latter option. She made a run for the door but he gripped her shoulder and pulled her back.

"Jaejoong, let me go. This isn't funny." He just stood there with a smile on his face.

"Let me go. Or I am going to pack my stuff and go home. “He chuckled darkly.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible."

"What do you mean? You have no right to keep me here against my will." She glared daggers at him. She was definitely going home. This house was full or mentally ill men.

"I own you." He said simply and walked back to his desk.

"The hell you do! No one has any rights to me except for me. I'm leaving." and she made her way to the door again. He didn't bother stopping her as he looked through papers on his desk. The door was locked. From the other side.

". Unlock this door now Jaejoong." She demanded.

"Come over here."

"Go screw yourself. Let me out this instant!" She yelled. Kyra was absolutely furious at this point.

"I have here a document that proves that I own you. Your mother signed away her rights to you. “Kyra’s heart dropped. That couldn't be true.

"You're lying. My mother would never do such a thing. That isn't even legal."

"Come check it out yourself then. I won’t bite. Yet..." He said the last bit almost inaudibly.

She stormed over to him and snatched the paper and read the documents contents. It all looked official, and at the bottom of it was her mother’s signature. She dropped to her knees in disbelief. "There is no way... you guys forged it!" She just couldn't believe it to be true.

"No. If you turn the paper over your signature is on the other side agreeing to working for us. This was the form we sent to your house. It's real" She turned it over. Sure enough. It was her own signature and it was the same exact paper she was sent that day. Dated and all.
"No..." she whispered and in a fit of anger she ripped and shredded the paper to bits and pieces. How could her mother do this to her. But it all made sense now. The way her mother didn't want her to read the other side, how her bags were already packed and how she was so insistent on Kyra to come here. The way she looked when she said she would visit her soon. Her mother betrayed her and basically sold her.

"Your mother gets $100,000 a month for fourteen months. Humans are so greedy. But you are mine now. Whether you like it or not."

She felt absolutely defeated. This was a dream turning into a nightmare. So that was the price of her flesh and blood. She wanted to be angry, but she felt broken.

"Please let me go. Please."

"I'm afraid I won’t be able to do that. Especially now. I'd have to kill you before I let that happen." Kyra thought the earlier incident was the scariest moment of her life, but this, hands down was the most scared she had ever been. But everything all made sense now. Why everyone felt sorry for her and avoided her. Why everyone said what they said. She was suddenly aware of it all and the fear sank back in. She got up and ran to the door and banged on it as hard as she could and yelled as loud as loud as her voice let her.

"Somebody anybody please help me! Get me out of here!" She pleaded and tears streamed down her face. She was so caught up in getting out that she didn't hear Jaejoong come from behind her. He slammed his hands on either side of her and told her to turn around. She was trembling.

"Do as I say." His tone oozed dominance and threatening so she did what she was told. His eyes were still golden and up this close they were scary. She glanced down at him his lips and she could see shiny white points of fangs peek through his full lips. This was real, and if her gut was right she knew exactly where this was going. He removed one of his hands from the door and gently but firmly grabbed her chin. He then tilted her head to the side, causing her pulse to race even harder. It was like a feeding bell to him and he knew he couldn't control himself. Not this close.

"Please no." She whimpered as she tried pushing him away but only managed to wrinkle his t-shirt. He ignored her, leaned in and ran his tongue over the same spot the girl that ran out of Changmin's room was holding. Tears spilled out hot down her cheeks as she waited for the inevitable to happen.

"Please don't kill me" She managed to sob as he sank his teeth into her soft skin. She screamed and the world went black.
 

 

-------------------

Posted: 2/23/2012

Six chapters in essentially one day. Yay <3 I think the story is moving along well. tell me what you think? Chapter seven should be up soon, but please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think. I hope you continue to read and enjoy :3